Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hawthorne Grove

Hawthorne Grove

a part of “Hawthorne Grove”, a fictional universe by GrimBones66.

A town occupied by a pack of werewolves and a coven of vampires who have made a peace treaty but a mysterious werewolf girl enters town falling in love with a vampire girl and becoming one of the pack members.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hawthorne Grove”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hawthorne Grove

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Tue May 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Are we doing realistic vampire ages?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Tue May 20, 2014 2:44 pm

You can make em whatever you want as long as they aren't over 700 years old

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SizzlerZ on Wed May 21, 2014 6:10 am

Hey, can I please reserve Arden Cho?

SizzlerZ
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed May 21, 2014 6:30 am

@SizzlerZ
Yup she's all yours =3=

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Wed May 21, 2014 9:54 am

When will this start, love?

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed May 21, 2014 12:28 pm

So, I told myself that I was not going to do anymore characters, but I'm back again... :)

Can I reserve the Beta 1 and the FC: Daniel Sharman? But would it be alright if I changed the Beta to FC: Bianca Lawson?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed May 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Yup Yup I'll reserve them both for you right away!!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu May 22, 2014 1:43 am

Hop my character is okay.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu May 22, 2014 3:38 am

@Grimmy: May I reserve the Vampire Coven Leader, FC: Jaime Murray, please?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Thu May 22, 2014 9:01 am

Of course Dumisa~ ill reserve her right away!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu May 22, 2014 11:17 am

Finished with my girlie. Tell me what you think ;)

I'll start working on my guy

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Thu May 22, 2014 9:06 pm

She's pretty damn good! I love her ! =3=

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Thu May 22, 2014 10:17 pm

FINALLY DONE. ugh lol

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun May 25, 2014 7:13 am

Looking forward to starting, the characters are looking epic too.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun May 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Me too. I gotta finish the personality and history section of my male, but I'm pretty much finished

@Grim, when are we starting?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun May 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi, I'd like to reserve the English Teacher and to change the Face Claim to Amy Adams? That would be awesome :D
Idk if I can finish the character tonight and I'll be out with family tomorrow. So I'll get it done by tuesday, if that's not a stretch...Let me know if any of this is conflicting :)

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun May 25, 2014 10:27 pm

@Toffeeebot
Sure I'll reserve her for you right now! Welcome~

@Girl2Fine2
Alright i'll accept him and to answer your other question I need to send a pm or two to some other people who have reserved before we start. I wanted to start tomorrow but I need to see first if these people are still interested ^0^

@TheSpaceInBetween
Yes, the characters are looking pretty kick ass! I can't wait to start also!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon May 26, 2014 2:15 pm

@Grimmy: Hey, I'll hopefully have my character tomorrow at some point, if that's alright? :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon May 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Just a suggestion - but perhaps there could be some big event in the town, like maybe they're celebrating a holiday or festival that they have every year. The posts can start with everyone in their homes getting ready to leave for the festival, just waking up, or already helping set up. Then the festival could be in the town center, human territory - neutral grounds. And it can open the door for interactions between the vampires and werewolves....

Just a suggestion :)

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon May 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Actually thats a good idea! Alex can show up during the festival, you know she stops at the town and thinks well, hell, free food and drinks that she might stay a while and everyone interacts with each other and the werewolves are curious about this lone wolf! Hm... Hawthorne Bloom Festival! A festival where they celebrate the flowers blooming xD?

@Dumisa
Thats fine ! Can't wait to see ^0^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!