Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A heart of my own (Kingdom Hearts RP JOIN!!!!)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

A heart of my own (Kingdom Hearts RP JOIN!!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:59 am

((Two characters have already been taken, Roxas and Axel, by chu-chan and I. If you would like to be any other character, just make sure it's not taken... This is an AU... so some characters can have pasts from the game, or not at all... I however, have not played the whole game yet... and neither has chu.. so please refrain from spoilers...and also... there WILL be shonen-ai (boy love) between Roxas and Axel. If you do not like this, do not join... because I warned you! and I won't take people being mean about it if I warned you >( Okay now that I got that out of the way, let's get going!))

Axel sighed and leaned his head back against the wall. Where was Roxas? He was supposed to meet him hours ago! His fingers came up to toy with a radom lock of hair. His black shades kept the glare off the snow as he waited for the boy to meet up with him. Axel loved the snow. It made him think of the world as being pure again.
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: A heart of my own (Kingdom Hearts RP JOIN!!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:31 pm

Roxas stumbled down the slope of the road trying to get to Axel as soon as possible. he knew he was late and he knew he would have to explain to his friend where he'd been. but he couldnt give him the truth, no that would worry him too much. he'd have to think of something good. Roxas thought fast as he came in veiw of the awaiting Axel.
"AXEL!!!"
One day your going to wake up and realize how much you love me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy who already knew.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:43 pm

Axel looked up to see his blonde lover coming over the snow covered hill. "Roxas!" he cried, standing up and taking a few steps towards him. "Roxas where have you been?" He waited for the little object of his affection to get near his side. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:53 pm

"im not hurt. i was...um...talking with Xenmas, it's nothing. lets go." said Roxas cheerfully. grabbing his hand and tugging. "c'mon!"

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:01 pm

"How many times have I told you! Mansex is EVIL!!!!!!!!! don't talk to him if you can prevent it!" but he followed Roxas none the less. "Where are we going?" he asked running to keep up with the blonde.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Roxas laughed and drug Axel down the street. "be nice, he's not that bad. beside he was very usefull just now. and i couldnt prevent it anyway."

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:27 pm

Axel smiled and followed Roxas. "Where are we going?" he asked pulling roxas to a stop, but ended pulling too hard and pulling him into his arms. "Please?" he asked, blushing slightly now that the little blonde was in his arms. "I don't like not knowing where I'm going..." he looked away, his blending into his hair, all except the black marks on his face, and his blue green eyes.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:38 pm

Roxas blushed, "someplace, special. i promise, but it has to be a surprise. ok?" his deep blue eyes searching Axel's face.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:44 pm

Axel caved. "Alright, but hurry, it's getting cold out here..." He smiled and let Roxas turn to go.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:49 pm

Roxas smiled and grabbed the redhead's hand again leading the way. he took Axel down a dirt path that was barley used. the blonde stumbled but recovered and continued.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:04 pm

Axel smiled and followed the boy. He kept his eyes glued to the blonde's spikey hair as it bounced down the dirt path. When the boy stumbled, he reached down to catch him, but the boy had already righted himself and was pulling him along.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:12 pm

the trees suddenly broke free onto a snowy beach. under the cover of the trees the was no snow fall but now standing just in the clearing large flakes drifted lazily to the shore. she waves slowly pushed in and pulled back out. she sand was white with snow.
"bet you've never been to a beach while it's snowing." he said with a pleasant grin.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:21 pm

Axel's mouth dropped open and his hand gripped Roxas' tight before he dropped it. "Roxas... this is.... beautiful...." he said under his breath. The trees were throwing puffs of snow at them as the watched the ocean roll in and out. The usually brown sand was pure white and no footprints littered the surface. The next thought made him laugh to himself as he turned to the blonde. "Wanna make a snow angel?"

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:27 pm

Roxas chuckled, "sure!" his smile bright. he ran ahead of Axel leaving tiny footprints behind him. he stopped a couple of feet from the highest point where the water meets land and laid down on his back. "c'mon slow poke!" he hollered back to the redheaded nobody.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:31 pm

Axel was careful to step in Roxas' foot prints, but when he got to where the blonde was, he fell back close to him, close enought that their wings would become one. "I'm not slow..." he said pointedly, "Just careful... I love the snow..." he sighed and let the cold feeling wash over him.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:48 pm

Roxas chuckled and began moving his arms beside him and his legs below him. he smiled up at the falling snow and clouds. "this is a good moment. a memory worth keeping." he said and his voice had a sad undertone to it. his face melted into seriousness as he stared off farther then the snow or the clouds farther then the sky even.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:03 pm

"Don't sound so sad Roxas... it' not like you'll forget them any time soon..." he said softly, his own arms and legs moving. His fingers brushed Roxas' arm and he blushed furiously. "I'll always be around..."

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 pm

"yeah..." roxas sighed. "you will." his gaze was far off as he listened to the water. he hoped he never forgot this, but that was so slim a chance, there was no way that would happen.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:12 pm

Axel blinked and looked over at Roxas. Rolling over, he straddled the blonde's hips and placed his hands under the boy's arms. "What's this? What do you mean by 'you will' you make it sound like you're going away..." he looked down at Roxas, his big green eyes a little worried. "What exactly did Xenmas tell you?"

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Roxas blushed "im sorry, i didnt mean that. i just...dont know. i have this...feeling." he said looking away again.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!