Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hehe! It's me!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Will I be famous

Yes
50%
No now just die!
50%

Total votes : 4

Hehe! It's me!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:19 pm

It's me! Ok ok enough cheers.Just thought I'd announce my arrival.I hope to be deeply entrenched in this site and to become really really famous (on this site). So just sayin' hi!
All your base are belong to me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:21 pm

By the way I'm not new to roleplayin.I'm kind of new to forum post but I've had about three months exp. Just thought I'd add that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:58 pm

Well, welcome to the site!

Glad you're here, and as you've already noticed, you can get help by just asking any of our staff or moderators. We'll all happily give you help as soon as we know you need it.
Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:04 pm

Thanks! Hehe...Hope I wasn't too much trouble for you...by the way in the poll I mean on this site hehe... :cry: somone said I wouldn't be....Hehe well I'll see what others think.Ok now I'm realy gonna get off.Or I'm gonna get grounded!

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:05 pm

No one says you have to.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:24 pm

Welcome to the site! People here are just a bit odd. >.> <.< ((Shifty eyes again))

So yeah, I'll see you around the site!

And just the hell up HAL!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:30 am

I support you! Flourish and become famous my lil' 1337 friend. Grab those other n00bs holding you down by the balls!
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:43 pm

Gotcha I will be grabbing people by the ballz left and right! I just hope people don't start calling me MJ...Eegh...anyway how long has Eric been realy realy awsome? And been a fan of anime? And what got you guys started on this site?

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm

More than one years. And then what happened to you? I don't know anything about got you guys started on this site. Try asking the Milk Mystic.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:30 pm

Eric's been awesome from a really, really long time. As for what got this site started, you'll have to ask Eric about that. But I got started here because of Gundams...........I love them. But I hate HAL, if you haven't gathered that. NOW GO AWAY HAL!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:31 pm

You love them. What do you like about them so much?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:45 pm

Gundams are awsome,however,I've been afraid to join because the only gundams I've ever seen all of are GGundam and that dumb little chibi gundam that came on cartoonetwork.(come to think of it I haven't seen any of gundam wing...Oh by the way I have seen other gundams just not all of the episodes in them)

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:03 pm

Bah, don't be afraid to join. I can tell you everything you need to know about Wing in order to join either of the RP. Well come to think about it, there's really nothing you need to know about Wing in order to join the Jupiter one, and everything you need to know is posted up in one of the threads. Other than what’s on there, the other things you'll have to find out for yourself, just like the Jupiter boys are going to.....MWAHAHAHA...::cough cough:: Sorry, had something.........caught in my throat......yeah, that's it.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:00 pm

:mrgreen: Hehe ok.I AM MR.GREEN!

Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.