Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Helena Highschool for the gifted

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Helena Highschool for the gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:09 pm

Read these rules!
This is my first time making a game on RPGateway.
1. No power playing (dodges everything and attack it gets on alot of peoples nerves)
2. Please keep a even number of girls and boys
3. You may create as much drama as you wish but you may not announce school events (Dances, sports games, etc)
4. When just talking out of character say OOC:
5. 3 girls to room (vise versa for boys) no co-ed rooms
6. you may have two characters, i may change it if the game gets popular

Character Sheet
Name: Name
Grade: Freshmen, sophomore, etc.
Powers: Powers is self explanatory
Orientation: are you straight, bi, or gay?
Room number: Room number I'll assign people as they join if your charrie hasn't received their number then please pm me and ill get on it
Description of looks: What they look like, what they wear
Biography: History of your character

Rooms (Boys)
100: Dean Ford, Vincent Maxililianus, Drake Warren
101: Kriss ??, Kross ??, Noa White
102: Caelius Hector, Kai Syoto, Errol Montgomery

Rooms (Girls)
200: Camilla Sterling, Sky Lakeside, Sarah Prince
201: Cameron White,

My charries
-----------------
Name: Dean Ford
Grade: Freshmen
Powers: Can control and manupilate plants (Dormant: Healing powers and speaking with animals)
Orientation: Bisexual
Room number: 100
Description of looks: a very pale freckled compunction, he stands around 6' 2 with athletic build. He has radiant red hair that he usually keeps spiked up with gel or moose, his emerald eyes can almost pierce though you. Hes wearing a blue polo shirt with black jeans.
Biography: Growing up in england with his grandpa, his grandpa owning a giant garden where he showed him his power. After he turned 14 his grandpa passed away, he was then put into these special schools in order to control his powers.

Name: Camilla Sterling
Grade: Sophomore
Powers: manipulate any reflective surface *mirrors* and use them as a portal to another place that has a reflective surface (Dormant: Change her physical makeup at will *Change body density, skin become as hard as diamond or as soft as a marshmallow*)
Orientation: Straight
Room number: 200
Description of looks: she has peachy skin with a birth mark under her right eye, shes around 5' anorexic look, wavy brownish blond hair to her mid back she usually keeps in a pony tail, she has sapphire blue eyes an normally wears glasses. She has a green tank top with a flower design on it, she has tan cargo pants(the color is called Kaki or something like that o.O).
Biography: She was born only to be a experiment to scientists, she had been tested on to make a ultimate weapon. The project was said to be a complete failure where she was put into a orphanage, she then moved from family to family trying to find one to take care of her.
Last edited by Katakat on Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:26 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Katakat
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Helena Highschool for the gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:30 pm

Character Sheet
Name: Vincent Maxililianus

Grade: Junior

Powers: Flit(The power to accelerate at a tremendous amount of speed, and stop in an instant),The manipulation of the elements.

Description of looks: Vincent is tall, 6'2. He keeps his hair short, and has a small goatee growing. He has scars all over his chest and torso area in general, but no one will know, unless he takes his shirt off, which he'll usually do in private.Vincent usually wears a white zip up hoody, unzipped, with the hood up. Underneath he has a black T shirt on. His pants, are just normal dark blue jeans, and his shoes, are just white.

Biography: Vincent comes from a very abusive home. As a child, his parents neglected him because he thought his gifts, were curses. They went so far as to beat him, and leave him without food for days on end. Basically, they didn't want him. They thought he was a 'demon child' when in reality, he never wanted to hurt anyone. He could have killed his parents by the age of three, but he just didnt want to hurt anyone, or be alone. By the time he was 10, he had ran away from home, and was taken in by this young woman, who for the first time, showed him love. He loved her like a mother. She told him, that he was a miracle from god, that he really did have gifts. As he got older, he matured just like any kid. Fights at school always ended with him as the victor, because as he got older, his power matured as well. But they were what caused the fights, people calling him a freak, or a devil, he couldn't take it, his parents alled him that, but...he hated those insults. The final straw, was when he killed another person at 15. Some guy, who was much older, probably in his thirties, said something to Vincent like that. Vincent wasn going to walk away, but the man was no ordinary man, he pulled a gun out, and told the "Freak" to give him all the money he had. Vincent fought back...the details aren't very nice...but lets just say Vincent walked away without a scratch. When the woman he lived with found out about this, after he told her, she told him that she had been looking into a place called Helena High School for the Gifted. And that there would be others like him there. It took a while to convince him to go, but he finally agreed. This is his first year.
Last edited by Mr. Devious on Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theme of my life: Can't Tell Me Nothing
VMy Love made me thisV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Devious
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:37 pm

OOC: :oooooo.....i like the image of your rpg ,Im gonna play as two twin brothers.

Character Sheets

Name: Kriss
Grade:Junior
Powers: He can controll a ball of light, which flys around very fast trying to attack the enemy untill battle is over.
Orientation:straight
Room number:101
Description of looks:Kriss is an slim tall boy with long curly hair past his shoulders usually kept in two low big braides.He wares a blue shirt, black dickies and a hat turn to the back.Has a 4 back working on 6.
Biography: Kriss and his brother Kross have special powers (Dark and light).He was neglected from his father as a child because of
his powers.His father died not long ago because of an heart attack.

Name: Kross
Grade:Junior
Powers: He can controll a ball of Dark, which flys around very fast trying to attack the enemy untill battle is over.
Orientation:straight
Room number:101
Description of looks:Kross is an average sized tall boy with long curly hair past his shoulders usually kept in one big,puffy low ponytail or two low ponytail's.He wares polo shirts and saggin pants.with always new clean shoes.He also has an silver necklace with a Moon on it.Has a 6 back working on 8.
Biography: Kross and his brother Kriss have special powers (Dark and light).He was neglected from his father as a child because of
his powers..His father died not long ago because of an heart attack.

OOC: I want them to have the same room, if they can have the same room.
OOC: Im not good at biographies
Last edited by Zay Zay~ on Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Zay Zay~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:11 pm

OOC: Can I join?

Name: Sky Lakeside
Grade: Freshmen
Powers: Can talk to a become any animal.
Room number: 200
Description of looks: Slightly tan, she's 6', shoulder length blond hair that is layered, is well built. She has blue eyes that are so light they look white in the sunlight. Wearing Blue tank top under a black button up shirt with blue jeans.
Biography: Her Dad died when she was ten and her mother sent her to the school so she could master her powers. She was really excited but when she saw everyone she became very shy.

Name: Drake Warren
Grade: Juinor
Powers: Can manipulate shadows to his will and make them into anything he can imagine. (Dormant: Can become one with the shadows.)
Description of looks: He is 6'3" and is very pale. Blonde shaggy hair and purpleish blue eyes. He has a wolf tattoo on his right shoulder. He wears a black trench coat with a brown shirt under it and black jeams.
Biography: His parents were killed next to him and they prson tried to kill him too. They were killed because of their powers and he ended up in the streets. Someone found him and helped him get to where he needed to go. They drove him the schooland he never saw them again. He has anger problems that flare up a lot.

besthorserider69
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:38 pm

added, surprisingly we have a lot of boys :3
Zay, I think you need to twink the twins ages ones 18 the others 17

Katakat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:35 pm

Thanks, Let me know when we start.

besthorserider69
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:01 pm

Katakat wrote:added, surprisingly we have a lot of boys :3
Zay, I think you need to twink the twins ages ones 18 the others 17

OOC: Oh.....i just noticed that, thanks KatKat :3

Zay Zay~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynx on Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:57 pm

Name: Sarah Prince

Grade: Freshman

Powers: Telekinesis

Orientation: straight

Room number: ??

Description of looks: Sarah has straight red hair that she usually keeps up in a ponytail or under a cap because her mom won't let her cut it. She has her father's eyes, big and bright green, one slightly darker than the other - it's hard to notice unless you look closely or already know about it. She's fair-skinned and faintly freckled and burns easily in the sun, much to her chagrin.

Biography:

(Grr, time! I'll finish later, I promise. :) )

Lynx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:49 pm

I hope it's still open to join, cuz I really want to. If not, feel free to delete this lol. I want to make two characters. Brother and sister, but not twins.

Name: Noa White

Powers: Flight, can slow/speed up/stop time.

Orientation: Bisexual

Description of looks: Straight, blonde hair, reaching his ears. Emerald green eyes. 6 feet tall, slim (but has slight muscles and abs...of steel lol *is a dork*) usually wears t-shirts, and ALWAYS wears a black, sleeveless, zip-up hoodie (unzipped) overtop every shirt he wears. Only wears jeans, usually dark and faded looking, with converse "chuck" shoes. Has a lip piercing (barbel, not ring) on his bottom lip on the right, a tattoo of Leonardo Da Vinci's "ventruvian man" between his shoulder blades, tattoo on his left wrist of "sky" in kanji, tattoo of his family crest on the back of his right calf.
Little known fact: Can sketch/paint such lifelike images, he was offered a complete scholarship to the most prestigious art school in North America, but turned it down because he wishes to grow artistically on his own, rather than be taught how. And he is embarrassed for anyone to see his work, other than Cameron.

Biography: Noa's parents never knew what to do with him, for he had a tendency to disappear at all hours of the night. He would often fly out his window and choose a random place to take a seat and watch the stars.
As a child, he realized his abilities and since then has had a hard time being able to stay in one place. His younger sister Cameron would sometimes join him in his adventures, causing more of an uproar from their parents.
Eventually, their parents grew tired of it. They sent Noa and Cameron to Helena Highschool, hoping they'd feel more at ease surrounded by other people like them.
Noa still remains hard to keep track of. Even when he is in the room, his mind tends to wander and he can seem a little clueless at times.
He is very agile and great at almost anything athletic (sports, track, etc), and has a hidden artistic side that no one knows about but Cameron. But he is a generally sweet and fun individual, and loves his sister with all the love of a typical older, protective, brother.

Name: Cameron White

Grade: Sophomore

Powers: Heightened instincts/senses (Spider-sense-type thing, lol), Electricity (can absorb it, create it, disperse it, or use it to create lightning)

Description of looks: Dark blonde (almost brown) hair with platinum blonde highlights, reaching halfway down her back. Ice blue eyes. 5'7'', slim but with curves. Always wears long sleeved shirts (Even in the middle of summer) but only if they are colourful, and usually wears jeans, but sometimes wears denim skirts. Wears skate shoes, no matter what the occasion. Little known fact: ALWAYS keeps gummi worms, in a platic bag, in her pocket.

Biography: Growing up, she idolized her older brother Noa and thus has become quite a tomboy.
She discovered her abilities at the age of 10, by accidentally blacking out the 5 blocks surrounding her house, and electrocuting her babysitter. She survived, but vowed never to babysit the "hell spawn" again.
Cameron was, nevertheless, a happy child, and grew up with her brother as a best friend. They are not, however, joined at the hip (especially since puberty), but still consider themselves extremely close.
Cameron is a straight A student, but tends to skip classes to take naps (when she doesn't absorb energy, she is very groggy/drowsy).

OOC: I'm looking forward to this, hope it starts soon!
Mosh pit.
Well-concealed tazer.
Hours of endless entertainment.

waterychan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:01 pm

Alright, Were gonna start If anyone wants to join just post ^^

Katakat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:12 pm

Noa stared blankly at a piece of paper in his hand. "It says I have brothers as roommates...do you think they're twins?" he turned toward his sister, Cameron as she sighed audibly.

"At least you HAVE a roommate. According to this, I'm alone." she held up her room assignment.

Noa picked up his luggage after giving Cameron a small hug. "I guess I'll see you later? Once everything's settled."

"Yep. I might be in my room all day. I'm tired." Cameron slouched, pulling her rolling luggage behind her as she clunked up the stairs.

And Noa was alone with nothing but his thoughts and a large suitcase. "This should be interesting..."

waterychan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:21 pm

It took the two twins almost 10 minutes to get through the door because they both had like two large suit cases full of clothes and the other one of shoes."Move!"Kross yelled while trying to squeeze through the door."No, i was here first!" Kriss yelled back.Kriss&Kross always had little pettie fights like this that would make everyone stare.Kriss start to slip further into the highschool with his lugage stuck in the door.Kross slipped out the door to but there lugage was stuck."Your two large suit cases are in the way Kriss!" Kross yelled.Kross wrapped one hand around one of Krisses two long braides and puled."Qw!"Kriss felled to the ground.Kross slipped his lugage threw the door and later Kriss did too."This School is pretty big" Kriss said with excitement."Now lets see where our room is" Kriss said, pulling a slip of paper out of his pocket."I think were gonna be sharring a room with another boy ".Kriss was still in pain from one out of his two braids being pulled, he rubbed his head."The more the marrier, i guess".Kriss tried to say happily."Lets get going"Kross said half way down the halway with his two suit cases."Okay" Kriss said racing toward where kross was at.

Zay Zay~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:11 pm

Vincent had only just arrived at the school. He was assigned his room, and he was currently looking at it. All of the other students, seemed to be...normal kids. They obviously weren't from the same place he was, or they didn't get it as bad. And he was starting to get frustrated, because he couldn't find his room. He simply used his Flit power, and searched the school in less than a blink of an eye, and reached his room.

Walking in, he figured there would be someone else in his room. And to his surprise, there wasn't. He didn't have much, so he set his things down, and just layed upon his bed, wondering what this expirence would be like.

Mr. Devious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:41 pm

"Helena High school?" she mumbled looking at the name though the van, she stirred a bit uncomfortably in the back seat. "Looks like every other school" she said staring at the school but noting that there were very little students, "This is a school for students with gifts" the orphanage monitor said unlocking the doors of the van. "I guess this is good bye until the afternoon?" she asked and the monitor shook her head, "You will be living here with other students" she said then poping the trunk open, "We will never have to see each other ever again, summer vacation you can stay here if you want..." she smiled knowing this would indeed trigger Camilla to leave, "Well then...Good bye" Camilla smiled getting out of the car and getting her stuff.

He enter his room seeing his room mate, "hello" he said he was observing his things and put his fern by the window. He had many plants to fill the room which would brighten for him hopefully. "I'm Dean" he introduced himself, hanging a spider plant from another window (ill try and figure out a design for the rooms X.X).

Katakat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:45 am

Name: Caelius Hector

Powers: Manipulation of Fire and this power of music which is used properly can accomplish many things. ( Last thing hasn't been mastered)

Room number:

Description of looks: Long wavy dark hair that is separated from the middle and comes down to his sides. The fringe is magically pushed up so it doesn't look flat. He has a faint rough beard and broad features. He always where's a grin on his face. He is 6'2 and is broad shouldered. He isn't very muscly, yet his bones are just naturally big that gives him to look of some muscles.

Biography: A well mannered boy that comes from England. He comes form a family that has looked after him and has loved him and has grown up loved, unlike many people in the school. Ever since he was 5 he was into music, and he has tried to influence his music with his magic. It didn't work out the first few times, but he seems to be able to work it now, however he cannot control it very much. He is a very caring and calm person, he loves his friends and will gladly give his life for them. However, he is the biggest flirt you will ever see. Nothing will brighten his day than a nice flirt with a girl. Be it teacher or girl.

Before his coming to Helena Highschool, he was tracked down by the army and government for his fire skills. At first they tried to get him to come willingly, but Caelius refused. Form then on it started to get more tense. The government kept on trying to get him to come. And in the end they turned to force. They raided his house and tried to kidnap him. A stupid mistake. Caelius led the soldiers outside and destroyed them all. One by one, enjoying the screams that emnated ftom their mouths as they burned.

Caelius might be calm and caring. But when people anger him. He WILL hurt then. And ENJOY every minute of it.

Okutai
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:07 pm

Sky looked out the window her eyes trying to take in everything. “It’s so big.” Sky whispered glancing at her mother.

“You’ll be just fine.” Sky’s mother stopped the car and set it to park. Her hand caressed Sky’s cheek trying to comfort her. “Everyone is just like you. No one will make fun of you here.”

Sky let out a small smile defeated. “Yeah.. It doesn’t mean they’re going to like me.” She sighed.

“If you don’t go you’ll never find out.” Her mothers hand fell and clasped hers giving it a squeeze. “Go have fun.”

“Thanks.” Sky kissed her Mothers cheek and gave her a quick hug. She got out of the car and leaned on the door. “I love you Mom.” She said though the open window tears coming to her eyes. She could feel her hands shaking as she opened the trunk. She pulled out her two huge bags and headed up the walk to the school. She paused looking back at the car as it turned the corner. “No going back now.” She took a deep breath and headed up the steps of her new home.

Drake swing his viper into a parking space the bass booming. He turned the car off and got his bag out of the back. He walked to up the steps. He pulled the door open the air rushing to meet him. He walked to the front desk to get his key. The lady handed it to him without looking. He resumed his walk to his room for the third year in a row.

besthorserider69
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:48 pm

Noa, having finished unpacking his things, decided to explore the school. Grabbing a can of coke from one of the various vending machines, he walked out the two large doors leading outside. He wandered around the courtyard, taking in the various sites and sounds. "Looks just like any ordinary school to me..."

And with that, he swiftly flew upwards, landing on a ledge overseeing the front doors to the school. From where he sat, he could see anyone exiting or entering the school, and they wouldn't be able to reach him. "Well, if they were average schmoes they wouldn't. But who in this school is?" he smirked. He quietly sat, drinking from his beverage, legs dangling over the edge.

waterychan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:57 pm

Sky walked up the steps and pulled her bags behind her. She walked inside with a little problem and then headed to her room. She slid her key in and opened the door. Sky walked over to a bed and fell on it. She smiled and sat up. She pulled her bags over to the bed and set them on it. "I'll unpack later." She sat on the floor and concentrated on becoming a cat. Her body shrunk and she winced as her bones changed. A black cat with blue eyes sat where she had been. She bounded out the door and headed outside.

Drake got to the room and opened the door. When he looked up her saw someone inside. He threw his bag on a bed. "I'm Drake." He didin't bother smileing because it would most likely scare the guy away.

besthorserider69
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:12 pm

Finally Kriss & Kross got to their rooms, Kriss put the key in the door and turned it.The door flew open.They both walked in to find there roomates belongings."It looks like our roomate beat us." Kriss said.Kriss start to unpack and Kross went in the mirror to fix his hair, it was looking really fuzzy at the top, Kross slid both rubber bans off and start to jell the top of his hair, than he put both of the rubber bands back on his two low puffy ponytail's.Kriss got done un-packing and Kross start to unpack.Kriss sat on the side of his bed and took his black baseball hat off that was turned to the back."Im gonna go and explore this school". Kriss said, getting up and walking through the room door closing it behind him.Kross sat on the bed and laid back, covering his face with the baseball hat Kriss left.

Zay Zay~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:19 pm

Noa watched as a small, black animal bounced out the doors beneath him. "Huh? We're allowed to have pets?" With the grace of an acrobat, he jumped down and tossed his empty can into a nearby waste bin. He then turned his attention toward the strange looking black cat, staring at it intently.

Cameron awoke from her dreams of giant candy stores with infinite gummies, smiling happily. She forced herself out of bed, hoping to quickly tour the unfamiliar halls. Pulling a few gummi worms from her pocket, she left her room and began to explore.

waterychan
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!