Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello all!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello all!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J0urn3y on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:51 am

I just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. I'm not new to Roleplay as I've been Roleplaying for on and off give or take 13 years. With a few years on top of that as LARP. In general, I'm not new either to Roleplaying sites, as I used to Roleplay/Chat on Xat.com back in the day before I moved onto Wetpaint for a short while when it was still around and used for a forum topic/Roleplay area other than what it's for now. There were a few other roleplay sites I've been on Such as Roleplay.me/Roleplayer.me and a few others I can't remember the name of... I've been a ghost on this particular site now though for a few months, and I finally decided to join, because there's a few writers/Roleplayers that have sparked my interest. My grammar/punctuation isn't sometimes all that great, but I do have a Fancy for writing/Plotting and possibly creating a little bit of my own fanfic writing. I hope to at least meet a few friends here! My interest in RPing includes but not limited to Romance, Fantasy/Supernatural and Drama, and I'm really looking for new Roleplayers since other sites have just kind of died down, but I'm also looking to expand my Roleplay genres and work on my grammar/punctuation and other things like that. Besides writing, I also have a knack for being a quick learner, and critiquing some Books/Movies/TV series when I can't write or get outside.

So yeah...There's me on the lowdown... Hope to meet at least some new people here! Til then Cheers and No Regrets!
Cheers, No Regrets.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

J0urn3y
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!