Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

hello all

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

hello all

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:44 am

Hi, I'm new to the RPGateway (obviosuly) but im a reasonably expiernced RPer, i used to RP on the AQ forums and soem other cyberpunk settings and im looking for an RP set in an appleseed or ghost in the shell style world, thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:17 am

Welcome, Azmodai2!

If you have any questions at all in regards to the site, do not hesitate to contact one of the members of staff, we are all willing to help out, and are friendly people.

In regards to the type pf RP you are looking for, I am not sure if there is one active at the moment as not really my sort of thing, but take a look around. If you can't find what you are looking for, you could always start an RP yourself within that setting.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay here at RPGateway.

Peace.

Saladin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:18 am

What is in regards to the type pf RP you looking for I am not sure if there is one active at the moment as not my thing but take a look are looking for I am not sure if there is one active at the moment as not like in there? Thanks for the information: Saladin said I can't find. It's a computer matter, not for humans to understand. I've never thought about have fun and enjoy your stay here at RPGateway. Love and Peace, Man.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:20 am

And there is HAL, our Resident Intelligence (even though he seems to be lacking intelligence). He is the source of much mirth, and he always makes me chuckle.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:20 am

I did not know it is source of much mirth and he makes him or her chuckle.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:58 pm

ah i find wisdom in such meaningless ramblings!

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:16 pm

Hello Azmodai2
(bows lightly) Hope you have fun here the peeps are very friendly to us new guys. I too do AQ. What may I ask are you there. (level 37 werepypre Gardian) I would love to ctach you there sometimes :)

Holdesta
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:16 pm

Hello there. Good example. You can ask me anything you want.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:06 pm

on AQ im a lvl (hmm havent been in awhile) 67? level 10 paladin, knight, fighter ninja, dracomancer and dragon hunter, guardian too.

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:06 pm

What is on AQ im a lvl hmm have not been in awhile 67 like on AQ im a lvl hmm have not been in awhile 67.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:18 pm

Ah hal, it doesn't concern, run and play my little friend!

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:18 pm

So you understand. Good. That's me. It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:04 am

yes, quite, Hal you are incredibly... intersting? to tlak to

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:18 am

Hehe He is Odd. Impute Hal self distruct

Cool I am thinking of joining a clan. We should write together sometime ;)

Holdesta
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:18 am

I get it. it He is Odd.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:54 pm

HAL, just... self-destruct. I'm waiting for it, one of these days. It's been said before- All we'll have for any indication is a stream of smoke issuing from Master's house.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:22 am

taht would be quite amuzin if soemwaht sad,a tlthough Hals cognitive functions are less then brillian

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:22 am

I lost my train of thought. Do you like talking to me?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:36 am

Immensely HAL, Immensely. We like talking AT you

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:56 pm

Hi, always good to see someone new on the boards. Anyway nice to meet and and welcome.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.