Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello - Arctic

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello - Arctic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:36 pm

Hi, i'm new to Gwing but it looks pretty cool. I have eight characters so far, but i also have a question. Is there a certain character sign-up area? I'm still scanning for one. Feel free to ask questions about me too.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arctic
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:42 pm

No, there's no specific sign-up area - you post details of your characters in the individual threads for the roleplays. For some, there are specific threads other than the main one for the game; for others you can just post your bio straight in the writing thread. Good luck around here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:46 pm

Alright, thanks man. Thats all i needed to know.

Arctic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:40 pm

ACTUALLY-

We do have a profile area, but this is not requesite -- merely if you want to store a public profile for others to reference.

Profiles.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:42 pm

Oh, thanks. I may take that into account in a while and make a couple of profiles for the multiverse. ^_^

Arctic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:42 pm

Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:48 pm

Wow, Hal has negative karma? And that statement of "his" was very true...

Eric, something's wrong with your bot. The people don't like him!

Welcome Arctic! You might not see me in most rp's, but I have been around awhile and generally either directly know the answer to questions, or know how to find the answer.

I also have known the creator of this site for much longer than the site has been here.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:00 am

Welcome Arctic,

As you can probably tell the people around here are decently friendly. If you have any questions anyone would be more than happy to answer them.

So feel free to jump right in.

Cheers Gabe.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:01 am

Um, Actually I have no "feelings" as such.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:01 am

Who are you talking about?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:31 am

Welcome to Gwing!
I hope you have fun here and hope to run into you in the rp threads. ^.^

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:31 am

Don't worry about it, Anime Fairy.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:32 am

-.- That's the second time he's told me that...

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:53 pm

*fires Proton Torpdeos at the bot*

Meh, it justs needs a little dose of holy fire!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:54 pm

Seriously thugh, welcome Artic, and may we have a Good Rp together

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:09 pm

Lets. -Cheers-

Arctic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:19 pm

*^.^* My hero.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:19 pm

I will mention that to my botmaster, Anime Fairy. Can you speak any foreign languages?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:15 pm

Who's your hero? HAL? I cant believe you killed Frank Poole, HAL... Your evil. =.=

Arctic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 pm

O.O Not HAL I meant Ryand-Smith.
XD who is Frank Poole?

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.