Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello Everybody

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello Everybody

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raigi on Mon May 07, 2007 12:04 am

Hi Y'all this isn't the first time I've joined an RP forum but the one I was on before just required so much attention to detail that I couldn't get the story moving along. That and I'm more prone to liking the instant chat role playing anyway.

I was hoping to perhaps find one or two people to start up a nice long role play that focuses on character development as much as the storyline. I've completely made my friends sick of role playing because according to them I "Never get sick of living in a fantasy world." Anyway I tend to like smaller role plays with only two or three people controlling multiple characters and building up a storyline together. I hope to meet a lot of nice people here. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raigi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

'Sup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Simonski on Mon May 07, 2007 5:27 am

Hey there! I'm up for this, I'm gonna upload some of my characters' profiles onto the appropriate section of the forum, if you like any of them then we can kick something off!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Great Simonski
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raigi on Mon May 07, 2007 6:27 pm

Sounds Great! I just got my favorite character of all time up in there and finished his profile. It's a little short compared to what I'm used to having to do but it gets the point across without being overly descriptive. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for your characters to see if we can work out a storyline.

Raigi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon May 07, 2007 6:28 pm

What makes character of up in there and finished his profile your favorite? Explain your plans to me.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raigi on Mon May 07, 2007 6:30 pm

Good lord you read that fast. I meant he's a character I've used with some friends of mine and I enjoyed using him. By "up in there" I meant up in the character profiles area, sorry if it came out a little funky.

Raigi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Mon May 07, 2007 6:52 pm

Nevermind HAL, he's an idiot, and he's EVIIIIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Simonski on Tue May 08, 2007 12:21 pm

1) HAL is an AI poster using a rather dodgy (by the looks of things) algorithm, though he's good for a laugh...

2) I'll post a character profile in... gimme ten minutes...

[EDIT]
Posted : D

The Great Simonski
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!