Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

hello everyone =D

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

hello everyone =D

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Úlfhéðnar on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:35 am

im not really gud at introductions so ill just copy from my profile:

My name is Úlfhéðnar and ive been a member of RPG for 0 years.
I'm currently in highschool. I'm a Gothic white male, approximately 5'2" tall and 120-lbs of Black Swedish descent, meaning I have brown hair instead of blonde hair. I'm an agnostic with anarcho-liberal viewpoints. My family arrived in the Americas during two different waves, once in 1000 C.E. and once again c. 1890 A.D. stemming from lumberers, clockmakers, whalers and vikings. But post-WWII we are now nobodies spread across the U.S.A. in different states. I live in the southeast where I was raised parentless, survived only by my brothers and sisters, all of whom are either Nordic or Celtic.

Username: Úlfhéðnar
Interests: I like learning, reading, writing, artwork, music, poetry, philosophy, photography, filming, acting and gaming. I also like foxes, coyotes, akitas, huskies and wolves.
Groups: none
Began Role Playing: 30 Apr 2017
Game Master: no
Favorite Setting: Protohistory to Medieval Fantasy

I am single and never married. I have no children and do not want children either. I'm a full-time student with eight roommates all living in a small suburbian household on half an acre of land that is surrounded by a wooden fence. Most of my siblings are older than me so I'm the youngster in the family apart from my younger sister. We have many pets and animals including one particular garden snake who lives in our yard. I call him Jake the Snake for lack of a better name. We also have several cats and dogs of various breeds. I don't have a job right now, I live rent free so I do a lot of the chores and housework. I just started RPing very recently in April/May and I don't have much experience yet, but I am learning. I have several mentors helping me with my writing skills as my spelling and grammar isn't all that great yet, but I like reading and writing as much as anyone else I guess.

I was recommended to this site by my friends who said it was probably the best place to start RPing and develop my social skills. I like mostly the medieval fantasy aspect of RPing but I am also a fan of protohistory. I have very particular taste in movies and literature. I am a huge fan of Lions Gate and actors like Keanu Reeves, Will Smith, Johnny Depp, Nicolas Cage and Anthony Hopkins to name a few. I am not a big fan of cartoons or anime/manga and Pixar showcases as I find most of them to be extremely boring. But I like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Underworld, Pirates of the Caribbean, The 13th Warrior, Arthur, Merlin, Robin Hood, Game of Thrones and just about anything with a medieval setting. So that about sums it up.

I am still very new to RPing so I'm looking for a more friendly, laid back, casual RP session to get involved in. I suppose a little bit of romance or conflict wouldn't hurt too bad as long as it's not too dramatic and has a reasonable place within the story. I really like storylines with well written plots and a smooth flow of words. I look for roleplayers who are team friendly and work good together. I also like to be casual with others who don't mind my occassional spelling errors. My ultimate goal is just to meet new people, make some new friends and have fun. That's about it I suppose.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Úlfhéðnar
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Re: hello everyone =D

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby dealing with it on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:43 pm

Welcome! Who's your favourite philosopher? What about poet?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Contributor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Greeter Beta Tester Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClearPrime on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi there, welcome to Roleplay Gateway. I hope you're having fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ClearPrime
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevilishFae on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:05 pm

Welcome, i think i remember reading about your viking/nordic nation in the MV. Would be happy to do something with you if youd be interested :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DevilishFae
Member for 7 years
Group Theory Author Arc Warden Promethean Friendly Beginnings Maiden Voyager Storyteller Property Buyer Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Salesman

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!