Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

hello i am flameman657

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

hello i am flameman657

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flameman657 on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:10 pm

i was in a previous forum before this but we ran into a big problem.(crappy rpers and crappy rps) so me and kingofguns have searching for a new rp forum so our comminity could live on. there will be atleast 5 new members coming from our forum to start over.
not a new rper. i am a good rp. when i want to be. i dont want a lot.

jk or am i

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flameman657
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: hello i am flameman657

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kingofguns on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:19 pm

Dont worry. We got class

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kingofguns
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:08 pm

Well, well, well.

Fresh meat, it would seem.
>: )

I would like to extend a welcome to both of you, and am looking forward to the arrival of your companions.

Just for the record, how is it that you came upon RPGateway? We are always trying to get our name out as best we can, and your coming is a sign of "great success!" (for those of you who have seen Borat. XD)

Other than that, please feel free to take a look around. We are currently still working on our forum upgrade, so things are a little shaky at times. Anything you will need for basic forum use is operation, but things like color schemes and some behind the scenes admin work is still going on. We are also in the middle of a swift kick to everyone's behind in an attempt to get things a little more active, so your help in that would also be much appreciated.

A few good places to start would be our OOC, and Help forums for any questions/comments/concerns/suggestions.

Anywho, welcome again, and I'll see you on the forums.

- Skuld
"Spartans! Prepare for glory!"

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kingofguns on Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:14 pm

We found it on google.

Kingofguns
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flameman657 on Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:50 pm

ahh how do you make a character sheet we are used to like this:

name:
and so on is that how you do it here or is there a different way?

flameman657
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:44 pm

Ahhh, yes.

The forum located below the Welcome forum, labeled, "Characters", has a sub forum for profiles.

Make sure to read the Profile Guide so you understand how we run that forum.

Hope that helps! ^_^

- Skuld

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:26 pm

Hello, hello, and hello. Welcome to RPGateway! I see Skuld has beaten me to it, but I'm looking forward to meeting all of your friends and all that, and I know what it's like to have your current RP forum die on you, so we'll have to make sure that doesn't happen here!
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:48 am

G'day. ^_^

Um...so...what sort of RPs do you like?
'By any means necessary. Heh, that's when your ideals outweigh your conscience. The question is: are you willing to give up yourself--your idea of who you are, of what is right--to help other people?"

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flameman657 on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:56 am

Now i am into the whole Mafia thing and something King made a super power thing that was awsome

flameman657
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:00 am

The whole Mafia thing? Which one? Modern, historical? Russian, Chinese, Italian, Irish...? Yakuza?

My brother likes to read up on the old school mobsters. Personally, I prefer ghosts and torture. My mother likes serial killers best. Well, I like serial killers, too, but I still prefer the supernatural. Mobsters were interesting as well....

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flameman657 on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:11 am

mordern and a mix oh each one. i like the New York setting a look more of the Manhattan.

flameman657
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:28 am

You from the area? I'm from NJ myself.

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flameman657 on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:55 am

around NE i would prefer to make boston but not many people would join

flameman657
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:09 pm

I've only spent a few days in Boston, and I didn't really get out much. I dunno, it just...doesn't feel like a real city when compared with NYC. But, that restaurant, Lir, by the convention center is probably my favorite restaurant in the world...O.o Wow...It's weird to be able to say that seriously...(My other favorite is an Indian place in NJ.)

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnus on Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:45 am

Hello! I'm Magnus, one of flameman's friends. I guess you'll be seeing me around?
TO HELL WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS

Magnus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:14 am

Hello!

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:57 am

Hola, comment ca va, Magnus? Welcome to RPGateway! I hope to see you around, and if you need any help finding your way around, just ask me or one of our qualified staff, or a lot of other people who I'm sure wouldn't mind helping!

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.