Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello friends!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello friends!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:07 pm

Greeting , my friends . I am quite new to the roleplay universe and just joined this site. I dont really know much about what to do so . All help is aprreciated. Thank you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:24 pm

'lo there Selik and welcome to RPGateway. ^^ New to the roleplay universe you say? Well, you've really come to the right place if you're looking to learn more and immerse yourself and gain a little experience in all that along the way. Because we like helping people, and you seem nice, so that makes it even easier. =)

But just check things out around here, have a good time, and generally just enjoy yourself and everything'll be just fine. And of course, if you ever have any questions or problems or things you need worked out at all, or if you need any help with anything here, don't hesitate to ask either myself or any of our qualified administrative staff (And even a few of our roleplayers too) and we'll get it all handled for you the very best we can. ^^

Hope to see you around the boards and all that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.