Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello, hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello, hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby georgina! on Wed May 30, 2007 2:54 pm

Just thought I would drop in and say hello. I used to roleplay for years (any character, you name it) but stopped due to the demands of real life i.e. school, work.. Now that I have some free time on my hands I thought I would give it a try again so I did a google search and found this forum and here I am! Hello! :) heh.. Anyway, I can't wait to get to know everyone and jump into a good role play. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

georgina!
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello, hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Wed May 30, 2007 4:12 pm

Hola, comment ca va? Hope you'll like it here, I certainly am. It's a great community with lots of friendly people. Welcome!
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nils on Wed May 30, 2007 7:59 pm

Hi. :3

Nils
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Thu May 31, 2007 1:50 am

Hello and welcome to the forum. It's good to have you aboard, feel free to look about and join in on anything that takes your fancy.

If you have any questions you can direct them to any of the moderators or administration. But most of all have a good time.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:04 am

Wow, I'm totally falling behind on my greeting-new-members thing. I've really got to pick this up here.

Let's see, let's see...first I believe a good welcome is in order. So, uhm, welcome to RPGateway, georgina! ^^

And that exclamation point made that seem really enthusiastic, although there's nothing wrong with that at all. But anyways, like I was saying, welcome to RPGateway; we're all very very pleased to meet you (As we're typically very very pleased to meet all new members because treating customers right is job #1..or something like that.) and look very much so forwards to getting to see you around and get to know you as we're a totally awesome community like that and stuff. And yes I just made a big generalization about all our members, but I can do that.

So you know, just take a look around, post around see what's going on and generally take it easy and enjoy yourself. As part of administrative staff, we're here to make your experience as great and fulfilling as possible, so if you've ever got any questions or have any problems or issues, or maybe you've got a good suggestion or just a comment, pretty much if you need just about anything taken care of at all, don't hesitate to PM or ask or something and it'll get taken care of right away, because expediency is job #1..in addition to treating customers right.

And I must be totally out of my mind right now, because most of that didn't make sense. ^^ In short, you seem cool, have a good time, and welcome.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.