Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hello~ New girl here!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello~ New girl here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KitaKitsuni on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new here. ...Obviously. Sorry, had to say it. ^^'
Anyway, my names Casey, but everybody just calls me Kita. Nickname that kinda stuck with me a few years back.
I'm not new to roleplaying, but I haven't done it in quite a long time So I'm probably going to have to get used to it again. My computer got busted a long time ago and it took about four years to get a new one. -.-' Lame, I know.
But anyway, I always loved to roleplay. I first started in 2006, I believe. ...Sometime around there. xD
My favorite kinda roleplay has always involved fantasy of some kind or something to do with being an animal, or half animal. Mainly wolves or foxes, since I love them. ^_^ I'm nineteen years old, and I love animals of all kinds. ...Except bugs... I do not, consider them animals at all. I hate bugs, they just creep me out. T_T Bad experience with a Tarantula when I was in Elementary school. >.> Anyyway, back on topic. Sorry, I wander off sometimes. X3
I love making friends, and reading and writing(although I think I kinda suck at the writing part x.x). And I absolutely love Anime!! xD The best creation Japans ever made. Or wherever anime was created.. Korea?... China?... Well, whatever. Somewhere in Asia. xD
I hope I get along with everyone here and make some friends. ^-^

~Kita

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KitaKitsuni
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello~ New girl here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 am

Hey Kita!

Welcome to RPG. I love foxes too! I wish I had a yard large enough to have one as a pet, but you need an enclosure with a concrete base so they can't dig out. There are lots of fantasy and anthro roleplays around, so have a look! I'm sure you will find something to your taste.

If you have any questions regarding navigation, or anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, take a moment to read through our rules at the top of the page; there isn't many but they are important!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Lol...Another Kita! ;p

Welcome, Kita! I'm Kita too ;p We can be Kita's together <3

Hope you enjoy the site!!

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:27 am

Hi, Kita! I started back in 06 too, and i've just come back as well. I'm Kyler, I hope we can RP together sometime ^^
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!