Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asialyn Kumoi on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Hi.. I'm new to this so it's all a bit confusing and I haven't made many friends, but I hope to. I'm having a hard time trying to get where I need to But It's fine! I'll figure it out. But I'm Asialyn Kumoi. Nice to meet everyone! ^-^ I Hope to make some friends.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asialyn Kumoi
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Welcome to the community! Lots of opportunities for immersion and writing interactions await!

If you need anything feel free to get in touch with any one of us staff.
Nip it in the bud.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter Builder

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby ChaoticMarin on Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Welcome to the community, Asialyn. There are opportunities to make friends everywhere. Where are you trying to get to? I might be able to help you out. >.o
“I eat my enemies for breakfast; even when I already ate breakfast, and brunch!”

“But in my heart, I sometimes wish they would atone so that I could be that close to a friend.”

Check out my likes and dislikes post and my profile. Then hit me up!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaoticMarin
Member for 9 years
Beta Tester Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Recruiter Cult Leader Hordemaster Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge Visual Appeal Donated!

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby mombie on Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:28 pm

Welcome to RPG! I feel like starting off in the MULTIVERSE for you would be a good thing if you can't figure out how to start around these parts. I believe that there is a beginner's guide and all the info you need right there!

If you're interested in a more linear set story, I would suggest that you peruse the variety of non-multiverse Universes open and see which ones you can dip your toes into. I am not sure if Anime style/fantasy is your thing, but Fractured Kingdons is run by Zodia, and I personally know that they are active and helpful.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!