Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny_Lesvich on Fri May 15, 2020 7:35 pm

Hello am new here am having difficulty with the navigation on site am using mobile and my command screen half working. I play https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-multiverse/characters/kaggen am Kaggen/Cagn extraterrestrial sci-fi. If look at my profile many fault posts by accident where commands not working. Don't know how to summon help. Tried tagging Ylanne and Master in some posts but there are many. Some commands work others you can see did not work made ugly posts. Trying to delete posts and clean organize movement my character. Sorry for bad post commands. I am new here my name is Danny by the way nice to meet you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Danny_Lesvich
Member for 0 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Author Property Buyer Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat May 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Hello! Welcome to RPG! I see that you have found your way into the Multiverse already. I would suggest locating an AMBASSADOR to help you navigate things like chat commands and whatnot. You might also want to explore other features we have... such as:

An RPG chat App which you can also download on your devices.

I have put together a Freeky Freewrite Friday and a Weekly Sunday Writing Prompts. Just a few things that might help fire up your muse while you wait for posts and whatnot.

Once again, those that find themselves struggling in the Multiverse can get an Ambassador to help. That's what they are here for. :)
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigurd Hring on Tue May 19, 2020 10:28 pm

Greetings Danny, welcome to the group. It's nice to meet you.

Sigurd Hring
Member for 3 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!