Hello!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNooby on Fri May 22, 2020 7:44 pm

Heyo! Nooby here, um, guess I'm new, huh. Place seems pretty cool.

So, what do I say here. I'm a person, I currently reside in MN, and I've been RPing in other sites for about. . . 2 years now? That seems about right, I think.

I like to consider myself a laid back person, and I'm a big fan of talking with people and such. I don't usually like to be toxic or anything, I mostly refrain from being anything like that, that also includes swearing, heh. Kinda stupid, I know, bu. . . I eman if you want me to swear. . .

h e l l

Yeah. . . my jokes are bad.

I'm part of a lot of different fandoms, mostly the RWBY one, but I'm always open to trying new things. I prefer a lot of user made ones and stuff. . . but. . .

I mean at this point what else do I really add. This is turning more into a rant than an introduction, lol.

Anyways, I can't wait to meet you guys, and start RPing on here!
(Once I figure out how to use this website lol)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iNooby
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!