Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! »

Players Wanted: Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! »

hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diegorego75 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:21 am

my name is Diego Rêgo i have 20 years i like burgers, super slice pepperoni pizza, chocolate ice cream, shweppes grape fusion, i like chocolate toffle candies, hotdogs is my favorite food i mainly eat up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

diegorego75
Member for 3 years
Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:50 pm

Welcome to RPG Diego!

I am Sunflower, one of the Ambassadors here and feel free to ask me about anything and everything. A lovely introduction you have here. We're so glad to have you here with us! Here are a few helpful links below the torch to help you get started on your journey here:

RoleplayGateway's Rules
Here you can find the rules of the site, which you need to make sure that you read through thoroughly and carefully. These are basically the do's and do not's of the site.

Roleplayer's Wanted
This is where you'll find established Universes & GMs looking for writers / players.

Interest Checks
This forum is generally Brainstorming / Pre-RP planning, also you can find GMs seeking writers / players before they start a Universe.

Our Chat

The Multiverse
The front page of arugably our largest RP here on the site, here you'll find a universe full of colliding time lines, factions, and genres. If you want to jump in, spawn a character in "Genesis" and guide them in character then you will need to go here.

The Writer's Lounge
Here you can reinvigorate all aspects of creative writing & encourage others writers to indulge in their interests. Our poetry sub forum can be found here as well.

The Artist's Cafe
Here you can also reinvigorate all aspects of art, both traditional and digital, as well as ask about commissions or collaborations. Also here you'll find our music sub forum.

Medals and Achievements
Show off all the medals you can earn by being a member of RPG's community, which come with INK rewards. How many can you collect?

INK
Ink is a writer's currency that you can get by earning medals and participating in the RPG Community. Ink allows you to do things like buy locations and tip posts just to name a few things. Follow the link and explore the site to learn more!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!