Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alex Dergon on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:16 am

I am Alex Dergon. I have joined this site in hopes of finding something interesting. I hope you enjoy my stay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alex Dergon
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:16 am

Don't worry about it, Alex Dergon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:17 am

Hey, Alex. Welcome to GWing!

As I'm sure you can tell, there are a lot of things to keep you occupied here. We're glad to have you, and we'll do our best to make sure to help you with anything you need. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to let us know.

If you're looking for RP, I recommend taking a glance through the RP Advertisements topic. There are a good number of forum RPs listed there, and you might find one of interest.

I'd also recommend dropping in to chat, as there are usually people paying some bit of attention there. Be sure to hang around for a few, even if you don't get an immediate response.

It's great to have you, Alex. I hope we can provide you with a great environment and a plethora of new friends.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AureliaxAlric on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:31 pm

o.o
Hola!
=]

AureliaxAlric
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:31 pm

I do not understand. Who are you talking about?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:53 pm

Welcome Alex.

I am sure you will find a lot of interesting things to do and see on here.

Hope you enjoy it dude!

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Hey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:33 pm

Yes. I have finally found a new RP site!! I Usually cling onto an RP site until nobody goes on it anymore so I hope this stays forever.

And since i cling to RP sites until they are gone my RP skills rank practicaly perfect so dont worry if im a noob to RP. I have even made some of my own RPs but the failed because the main pages didnt look good so i stopped making them just so I copuld search for new RP servers.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:45 pm

Welcome welcome to all you newcommers! I'm sure you'll find your stay here very pleasant since we're an ever growing community and always changing for the better. We heavily rely on user input to make this site better and we appreciate feedback. You'll also find that this is an extremely helpful community compared to other roleplay sites and we're dedicated to bringing you an expansive and well maintained roleplaying environment. If you feel the site is missing something that is hindering your roleplaying ability, then let us know so we can make the site better. It's good to know that you've been around roleplay for a while, that way you can get right into things. The best places to start are checking out the chat (To the left in the menu) for some real time roleplay and creating a profile for your main character here: http://gwing.net/viewforum.php?f=101&si ... f8b342e53c

So check us out and have some fun!

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.