Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nnyv on Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:29 pm

I have joined, and now I'm saying hello! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get on, because I'm in university and it's murder! (I love it though!) Anywho, I'm being called for dinner, so I shall be off for now, and back soon! ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nnyv
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:53 pm

People hi! It is always good to have new members. ANyway welcome.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:51 pm

It's been hell trying to pronounce your name. >_> But the uniqueness is good. And that whole bit is irrelevant anyways, and I doubt anyone will even read it.

So! With that all being said, consider this a warm welcome to RPGateway from myself and all those people that never post in the Welcome Desk. ^^ Hopefully you'll be able to get around here because you seem like you'd be a great and really fun contribution to our humble community here. But just take your time anyways and enjoy while you can. I'm here to help with anything if you need it (Along with practically anybody else), so don't hesitate to ask if you have any issues. Other than that, welcome.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:45 am

^^ Welcome to RPGateway! ^^
Sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy yourself here. ^^

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:46 am

Don't worry about it, Anime Fairy.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:47 am

Hal, why don't you say hi to the new person before telling me that...everytime..

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.