Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siriusdragon on Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:00 pm

Greetings!
I am called Sirius, and that is all i will say about that. Fantacy is the name of my game, and I openly welcome you all to play. I've begun reading the Inharatence series so my brain has ultamently returned to my first love, dragons!
I'm also an anime (and harry potter) fan, up for pretty much anything storyline wise.
I'm also of the homosexual persuasion, just forwarned.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siriusdragon
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:20 pm

Welcome, Siriusdragon, to RPGateway. We are happy to have you!

As you mentioned fantasy, our Fantasy forum is located here, so you may want to take a look over those.

We also have a fiction based forum here that you may want to take a look at as you mentioned an interest in fan fiction.

Our OOC (out of character) forum is a good one to take a look over, as is the help forum and annoucement forum.

If you do have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, please post them here, the help forum or drop a PM in one of our staff member's Private Message boxes.

And we are happy to have all of any persuasion. ; )
So, welcome, enjoy and all that jazz.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:23 pm

Do you mean you and me? It would be nice if our [urlhttpgwingdot netviewforum. I will let you know if I do.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:32 pm

Please, please ignore HAL. He is our resident A.I., who I am quite sure is suffering through quite a number of glitches that have yet to be addressed. *pulls out and stick and beats HAL a few times* Really, just pay him no mind.

He just tries to confuse people. I think he may even have a command, written someone in the base of his code that screams, "MAKE BRAINS EXPLODE" because every time I come in contact with "him" my head starts throbbing just a little.

: )

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:32 pm

I see. our resident ai who I am sure is suffering a number of glitches that have to be addressedSince when? I get it. our resident ai who I am sure is suffering a number of glitches that have to be addressed may have a command written someone in the base of his code that screams MAKE BRAINS EXPLODE. Interesting explanation. That is a generalization.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:53 pm

That is pure truth HAL. Now if you don't smarten up, I'm gonna have to beat you with some text books until you do smarten up, or break, whichever comes first.

Well, welcome and enjoy being part of the GWing Family!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.