Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

{{♥}} .Hello. {{♥}}

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

{{♥}} .Hello. {{♥}}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby {{Trust Me I Know}} on Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:13 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here. But must confess that I am not new to roleplaying! Yay, a not so amatuer recruit! x) I'm hoping that's good news. But anyway...I would like to say hello to everyone here and I hope you all enjoy my company! ^^ I know that I will love it here! Roleplaying is one of my favorite pastimes! xP

Love,
{{Trust Me I Know}}
.How You Feel.
>>When You're In Love<<
Your Heart S k i p s A Beat
{{Trust Me I Know}}
So Kiss Me Love,
--Caress Me--
And Never Let Go

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

{{Trust Me I Know}}
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: {{♥}} .Hello. {{♥}}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:19 pm

You know, for some reason I really really really like your name.

In fact, it's precisely something that I say all the time. >_>

And you also seem all enthusiastic and everything too, which is definite bonus points, from me at least. I mean, every now and then we'll get new members with some good experience in roleplaying, but it's pretty rare to get one that's genuinely excited, so it's always a definite treat. In other words, we're very happy [and fortunate] to have you here. ^^

So on a more formal level, welcome to RPGateway. It's pretty easy to enjoy yourself and have a good time here, so just take a look around and see what you can find and I'm sure you'll come upon something that seems just right for you. Although if you do need any help or happen to come upon any problems or issues or things, feel free to ask away about them, because helping users is like, by far the best part of being on administrative staff and stuff, and we also like to do whatever we can to make our community more friendly to the great people who are a part of it. We're all generally amiable folk here too, so don't be afraid to say hello wherever you get the chance.

Other than that, just have fun. I think you'll fit in just great here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: {{♥}} .Hello. {{♥}}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Enzeru on Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:31 pm

...lol. Kou -- you're too nice. Way too nice.

It's good to have you aboard, Trust. Hopefully, you'll be more active and not clique consumed like most of the board is. I've been here nearly three weeks and no one has come out of their shell enough to RP.

There's tons of people on this board, they just don't like to RP or cant. Who knows what the deal is, but I'm bored to tears. ;__;

Keep that fire and join up!

~ Jeff

.Enzeru
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.