Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hello.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirra on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:09 pm

Mm. I'm new here, so hello. I'm surprised that I joined. Ah, well. I've heard of this site, but never really showed any interest in it up until I saw someone I find intriguing speaking of it in the OOC/Gwing of Surrealchat.

.. There is absolutely no way you will ever figure out who it is, so don't even try. <D
Last edited by Kirra on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:30 pm

Hey, how's it going? Welcome to the boards, hope you have a good time!!
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:28 pm

Welcome, Kirra! While you might not know, #GWing is the official chat room for RPGateway (formerly GWing) - and #OOC is result of cooperation between #GWing and the rest of the RP channels on SurrealChat.

Thanks for coming by, and I hope you stick around for the festivities. :)
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirra on Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:30 pm

I figured that out. Lol. I didn't know.

Kirra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:57 pm

Welcome to the site, Kirra!

We have a great community here, and everyone is friendly enough.

In general, take a look around, get a feel for the place, take a look at any RPs that interest you. Most RPs you can join in without a problem, but be sure to check! XD

Although, of course, the site isn't JUST about RP. We have several quite active OOC threads that are in no way associated with RP.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact a member of staff. They are always willing to do whatever they can to make your stay here as enjoyable as it possibly can. Eric (Remaeus) is usually the best man to speak to as he is the founder of the gwing.net site, which is what this site was before we merged with RolePlay Gateway.

He is a quality guy, and quite approachable.

Most importantly, of course, have fun!!

Peace.

Lord Saladin
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:58 pm

Hey Kirra!
^_^ Welcome! Have lots of fun k.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:49 pm

Hi Kirra,

Great to see you have joined our happy band. I hope you find something interesting. Catch you soon

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!