Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello :)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_halo on Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:16 am

Hey Wats up!!

I'm dark_halo (or just dark for short) just stopping by to say hey and I'm gald I found this site!

So if anybody ever wants to talk send me a PM and I'll give you a free homemade cookie (which is probably store bought...but oh well! A cookie is a cookie!) I'll be making up some roleplays in the near future so I hope you enjoy what my brain can think of at the moment...be sure to tell me when it sucks...lol

Laterz
-Dark :d
Being Normal isn't what I'm aiming for...

so...let me do things MY way...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dark_halo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Giving homemade cookies is totally my thing. You know what this means, don't you?

You and me. Bake-off. We're going to have to settle this and decide whose homemade cookies are worth going for. And if it ends up that both are good, I'm sure we can work out some sort of deal that would end up with even more cookies for everybody. Although I hope chocolate chip isn't your cookie of choice. That's totally my forte. >_>

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the site and stuff, dark_halo. I hope you really really enjoy yourself and have an excellent time here and yeah. There's all sorts of fun stuff going on (Fun stuff that I don't know much about currently as I've been gone myself for some time. <_<), so look around and check things out. If you happen to come across any issues or have any questions, comments, suggestions for the RPGateway staff, or if you really need practically anything at all, feel free to ask. We've got you covered.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:03 pm

Hey and welcome to RPGateway! I so call a position as judge in this cookie competition!
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:33 am

And I'll be the second judge! I like to think of myself as a regular Cookie Connoisseur...

And I don't think I could've said it any better than Kouketsu. Welcome to the site! :D
ImageImageImage

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_halo on Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:23 pm

Alright Kouketsu, your on! But first...I gotta go to the store and bye the cookies...LOL

The last time I tried to make cookies from scracth...it took a while to clean up :shock:
but thanks for making me feel so welcome and I'm glad I found this site! :)

dark_halo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Okay, I know your pic in your sig is REALLY big, but I flippin' love it. Awesome...

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:03 am

O.o When I cook people get sick...Do you LIKE baking?
'By any means necessary. Heh, that's when your ideals outweigh your conscience. The question is: are you willing to give up yourself--your idea of who you are, of what is right--to help other people?"

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_halo on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:38 pm

Zee All Knowing Peacock wrote:Okay, I know your pic in your sig is REALLY big, but I flippin' love it. Awesome...

Yeah I know I love it too! Thats why I spent an hour looking for a smaller version to it...then I reallized I could make it smaller on my own...I just keep forgetting to do that XD

dark_halo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_halo on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:42 pm

Azamiko wrote:O.o When I cook people get sick...Do you LIKE baking?

...hmmm...baking...not so much, like you I can kill somebody with it, that's why I go to the store LOL.
Cooking things is easier somehow for me...I don't know why either, I cook it and its actually eatible XD I was amazed that nobody died!

dark_halo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:06 am

But...making cookies is baking, not cooking, yes? I'm confuzzled...

...I can make oatmeal. But no one except me likes oatmeal, anyway...Ooh, and banana pudding! But...no one except my mom's boyfriend and I eat my cooking...

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_halo on Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:13 pm

thats why I said I'd bye it at the store XD

I made my picture smaller, it was a too big :D

dark_halo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:10 am

Oooh...I want cookies now.

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:02 am

Me too... let's all go get cookies! Kouketsu! You're on the job!

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:51 am

I got these awesome cookies from the conbini...er, convenience store... Grahm cracker-ish with chocolate...Mm...Almost as much chocolate as cookie...

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.