Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zackkazuma on Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:49 pm

Hello everyone, I found this site on a google search, and I am interested, I am curious to know if anybody has heard of a company called "Whitewolf", because two other sites I have tried failed me miserably when I tried to start a roleplay on them. Soon enough I will be making another request here, so if you are interested, please keep an eye out for me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zackkazuma
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:36 pm

Welcome to RPGateway!

Personally, the name Whitewolf rings a bell, but nothing specific comes to mind. However, we've got a pretty diverse group of RolePlayers, I'm sure a fair few have heard of it.

Some advice on starting a new RP. First, advertise. We've got an advertising thread Here. Second, recruit. Hop into the chatrooms now and then (or all the time, we try to RP every evening, and often enough random RP breaks out during the morning/day), and ask people if they'd be interested.

Any questions, comments, suggestions, yadda, feel free to PM any of the staff or contact us via other means, which are listed in individual profiles.

Enjoy your stay.

~Zhelir
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:42 pm

Hiyas!

Welcome to RPGateway!

Hope you have a great time here while you take your time here. ^.~

If you have any questions, please ask me or anyone else. ^_^

I hope you'll find a great time and RPs here!
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

LitomoSilver
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.