Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Very Hidden on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:12 am

Hi. Obviously i'm new, and i'm going to state it, go me. Not much to say, my name's Tim, im 16, and i like to write. Soo, whatsup with you guys?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Very Hidden
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:21 am

Hi Hidden,

Welcome to the site, what's up with us, well look about you and you will see. Take some time to browse about the site you will find sections for writing amongst the other role play forums, here for example. If you have any questions feel free to direct them to myself or any of the other moderators.

Grim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:59 pm

Are you into roleplaying as well?

Welcome!

I'm trying get my activity up in this forum, I hope you do the same--so we can all get into reading each other's awesome writing. *Dance*

Delve
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Very Hidden on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:34 pm

Yes, i like to roleplay. I think of it as an alternate way to write when im not doing a story or other type of work. Thanks for the welcomes, this forum seems like it has some nice people.

Very Hidden
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:22 pm

^^;

Hi there!

Welcome to RP Gateway! If you love writing, we have a creative section other than roleplays, so be sure to check that out as well!

Enjoy!
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Hey there!

Welcome to the site! Um, yeah pretty much the same stuff the others said...oh and if you want (I always plug this, I guess it makes me feel important) check out the chat we have *points to chat button*. I always tell new people this just because it was the way I met people ang got involved faster than the forums. Usually there are people online towards the evenings and there are chat roleplays that go on there. If you go there don't be scared to just say hi and tell people you are new. We're pretty nice. Again Welcome to the site and if you have any more questions or need help definately don't be scared to ask one of the admins, or mods including myself.

Ralana
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.