Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariknoth on Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:58 pm

Hello, I'm a new member and I just want to say hello to everyone!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ariknoth
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:28 pm

Hello My name is Bella how are you?
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariknoth on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:40 pm

Very well, thank you!

Ariknoth
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:45 pm

Well thats good to hear, and i am great thanks for asking. lol

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:49 pm

New members getting along and getting to know one another already puts a smile on my face. Although then again, I've always kinda got one of those, so it's a little hard for things to not be that way.

So welcome welcome welcome to RPGateway, Ariknoth. You seem to have already jumped into things pretty well, which is always a good thing. I like when we actually get people with initiative around here. We need many more of them. Not pointing at any old and current members here in particular with that little comment though. <_<

It seems like I won't have to go over all the rules and that needless stuff with you as you've already got a pretty good handle on things and can very well find your way around. But if by chance you do happen to come across any problems or come up with any good questions or even suggestions/comments, I'm always available to help [when I'm here, which isn't a lot recently. x_x] as much as I possibly can and listen. Other than that though, just take it easy and have yourself a good time. We're all pretty amiable and welcoming people [most of the time, as long as you avoid parts of chat.]

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:09 am

Hi Ariknoth,

As has been said by the others you are welcome, the only thing I need to add is to say that if you have any questions feel free to ask them of any of the moderation team we are always happy to answer queries and problems.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariknoth on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:40 pm

Thank you very much! I will be sure to ask you guys if I need any help!

Ariknoth
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.