Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:56 pm

Hello to everyone, my name is Isabella but if you would call me Bella that would be wonderful. I am currently in love with both a werewolf and a vampire, Jacob Black and Edward Cullen, I enjoy rping very much so i intend to get to number one on posting very soon. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you would like to, vampirewerewolflover@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:40 pm

Lol, well looking at your email address there, I was going to guess you were in love with both a werewolf and a vampire. But there's nothin' wrong with that. Nothin' at all. >_>

Oh, so anyways, heya. =D Welcome to RolePlay Gateway, Bella. ^^ You know, I've always loved the name Isabella. It's just got a certain something to it, I really can't explain. In fact, I kinda started saying it out loud to myself when I read your introduction. You'll have to excuse my eccentricities, by the way. I really can't control them that well and they tend to make people either silly and/or uncomfortable at the most inopportune moments. Sometimes they do both silly and uncomfortable at the same time. But I'm rambling. Or am I? <_<

So basically, it's like this, okay? Okay. Your job? Have an amazing time and be your totally awesome self and everything will be totally good. My job, as well as the job of the rest of the administrative crew here? Bend to your will and answer your every beck and call without the slightest bit of complaining about it. Err..well, something like that at least. >_> Basically we can answer all your questions, take care of any problems or issues you may have, and some of the more awesome among us have been known to bake cookies for new members. Whoever that mysterious cookie-baking admin is, he must sure be handsome. *cough*

So me and my late-night-induced madness aside, have fun. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:48 pm

Wow reading that made me laugh and blush and almost crack my head open, was leaning back to far.......XD Thanks so much for your very nice welcome! and Rambling is fun to read and i bet the one who makes cookies is vair vair handsome. I am kinda accident prone so in many of my laugh attacks i may almost die... haha 3 dots i'm good no?

So I want a Snail now......read the post called "I found a Snail!"

*hit the road jack*
I am watching failure to launch
:lol:

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:56 pm

You know what..I think I like you already.

And accident prone to the point that laugh attacks might just kill?! My goodness. There are probably some people here that you'll want to avoid then. Some users have brought me to tears laughing before (*cough*Matthias*cough*) and I can only imagine what havoc they'd wreak on your poor, poor accident-prone self. You might just roll yourself down a flight of stairs or something! And we most certainly do not want that, nope, not at all.

So from now on, I'll advise only the most boring members to respond to your posts and talk to you. >_> All others will be warned that, should they chance it to strike up a conversation with this 'Bella', they're totally liable for her personal safety. All you'll have to do is sign some legal documents and stuff and we'll be all good to go.

Oh, and I definitely have to agree with you on the cookie-baking admin thing. That guy is probably just so good looking and everything. And I hear he makes excellent excellent chocolate chip, too. Rumor has it he's something of a baking master even.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:38 am

You know what..I think I like you already.

And accident prone to the point that laugh attacks might just kill?! My goodness. There are probably some people here that you'll want to avoid then. Some users have brought me to tears laughing before (*cough*Matthias*cough*) and I can only imagine what havoc they'd wreak on your poor, poor accident-prone self. You might just roll yourself down a flight of stairs or something! And we most certainly do not want that, nope, not at all.

So from now on, I'll advise only the most boring members to respond to your posts and talk to you. >_> All others will be warned that, should they chance it to strike up a conversation with this 'Bella', they're totally liable for her personal safety. All you'll have to do is sign some legal documents and stuff and we'll be all good to go.

Oh, and I definitely have to agree with you on the cookie-baking admin thing. That guy is probably just so good looking and everything. And I hear he makes excellent excellent chocolate chip, too. Rumor has it he's something of a baking master even.

I'm funny too and you damn well know it, you bastard. Anyway I know this guy and stuff so I can call him bastard. That bastard Kouketsu...oh man it's good to see you up alive, though dead would be better. >_> Anyway glad to see you've at least posted on here. Anyway I hope you see this message, have a good time and all that shit.

May the 'Croarse be with you.

(Only Kouketsu will get that 'Croarse part.)

>_>

<_<

Alucroas
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:35 am

Hello there, Bella! Gotta love that name. Especially since it's Latin name means, "Beautiful". =O But, I like to say "ZOMG I LIKE YOU!" to random girls at Wal-Mart with a pal of mine. The expressions are to die for. O_O I especially liked this one; I'm trying to act all sexy like, even though I don't have to act for that ( =D ) ((LOL FUNNY FACE)), anyways, these two cute girls walk by and I'm reeling them in with my looks, 'cause I'm just so sexy, and I'm all, like, "Hey, I like you." Immediately followed I got, "We're lesbians" =( I was crushed! *Whimper whimper*

Anyways, like, girl, welcome to our humble website. We should like, get togetha' and like, share the 411, ya know?! And talk about that hottie Kouketsu. Shuuuuuwweeee!! He's a sizzlin' now. >_> Yeah, I hope that doesn't sound gay. LOL XD Welcome to Gwing. Do hope you have a good time here.

P.S. I'm all up for that 411 stuffz. >_>; LOL
P.S.S. Steal some Strawberry Cheesecake from Kouketsu at our next slumber party! <_<
P.S.S.S Scratch that. Steal Kouketsu, he'll make it for us.

Matthias
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:56 am

Hi Bella,

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here. There are a lot of RP games going on and you can join any of them. There are even quite a few vampire based games for you though I am not sure about werewolves. If you have any questions feel free to address them to any of the moderation team, we are always happy to help if we can.

As the others have said though welcome and have fun.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:06 am

Oh wow lol ok i am gonna try and respond to all the replies with one MEGA extra Kick But((Don't know if I'm aloud to cuss))reply!

Reply to Kouketsu:

Thanks your not half bad except for the smell.......
and yes i might fall down stairs but i would be pretty worried if i went 15ft back 3 ft to the right and 3 feet foward((How far the starts are from the desk i am sitting at. But i am drawn to funny people so let them flock ith to ith me ith ith!

I bet the cookie bakeing admin is so how he bakes cookies on his own chest! YUM YUM......yes i flirt gotta problem wanna fight about it?((Had to quote Fam guy))

Reply to Oni Link:

I bet you are kinda funny tho your post didn't almost kill me it only made me hit my head while i was tring to read it((Tis very very very early now)) and thanks for the welcome and shit....((Hope i don't get kicked for that))

Reply to Matthias:

hehe thanks for the info on my name. wow if you did that to me it would either go like this: You say ZOMG I LIKE YOU, i would respond, LETS GO TO THE CHAPEL WANNA GET MARRIED? lol but i would like sing song it while chasing you up and down the toy isle......... Yeah any time hit me up for the 911 i mean for 411 hehe

Reply to Grim:

Thanks for the welcome i feel like i'm on an airline "May i have some nuts please?" Feel free to say what you want about that part........

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:05 pm

Reply to Matthias:

hehe thanks for the info on my name. wow if you did that to me it would either go like this: You say ZOMG I LIKE YOU, i would respond, LETS GO TO THE CHAPEL WANNA GET MARRIED? lol but i would like sing song it while chasing you up and down the toy isle......... Yeah any time hit me up for the 911 i mean for 411 hehe

LOL. You live where again? XD Haha. Just kidding. =x

Oh! Kouketsu! You should like, totally send me some of your homemade strawberry cheesecake. Otherwise, Bella and I are going to have to do a manhunt. >_> <_<

Matthias
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:48 pm

Makes me sound rather less than human, but maybe that's appropriate after all, I am sure you won't be the only one to think that.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:53 pm

Once again i must do a super mega awesome posty! DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!

Reply to Matthias:

I live in forks washington feel free to drop by the thriftway, i work at a sporting goods store so who knows what kinda fun we could have with a basketball a tent and a ski pole............feel free to think what you like

Reply to Grim:

I bet you are very very human! and about the massage when and where baby behave. lol

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:00 pm

You are kind, Bella. I see what you mean about being flirty you are worse than me, or better depending on how you think about it. I am not even going to think about the things you and Matthias might get up to with the equipment listed.

As soon as the technology exists to allow me to massage you where you are in Washington from where I am in Wales, that's Britain by the way, you can be at the head of the queue. Other than that it involves a very expensive flight.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:15 pm

You think i'm kind, you haven't seen me yell at an angry werewolf or at a hiker complaining about boot selection god i hate hikers! They can be ever so...never mind my rant and yes i might be just as bad as you maybe worse when i flirt. English are ya lad? I love English boys the accent gets me all....never mind that lol i seem to be hungry where is my cookie baking admin gone off to i want to lick the cookies off his chest

LOL opps about 13 feet that time.

Andmoneys no object lol JK i only have enough to get me from here to Port Angeles.

all of yours

Isabella(call me that and i will send your balls as an x-mas present) :shock:

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:21 am

Bella Black wrote:never mind that lol i seem to be hungry where is my cookie baking admin gone off to i want to lick the cookies off his chest

..O_O!

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:57 am

Wow. It would seem Sifu-sama has a fan.

It must be that inherent charm that permeates from the sly old dog.

Just be careful, his charm will engulf you, and then he will take your soul from you so swift you won't even realise.

Of course, Kouketsu, 'That Bastard Kouketsu', 'Cookie Making Admin', Sifu, and the many names he has been given over the years is likely to be the nicest person you will ever meet.

Welcome to the site, anyway.

:D

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:33 pm

Yes Kouketsu i am going to eat you! *Bites Kouketsu's bum* yum yum i like me some bum lol

and lol his charm is good but who knows if i shall eat his whole body if you know what i mean god i sond kinda odd now don't i

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cleric_Sama on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:19 pm

Welcome.

Cleric_Sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaoran on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:24 am

Welcome.
There is no greater weapon than the shield in which you carry, although sometimes that shield might not be visible.

Shaoran
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:53 am

Thanks for the welcome party this place rox my sox off lol

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:43 pm

Hey there! Welcome to RoleplayGateway. ^_^ Enjoy yourself ok.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.