Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:13 am

hi...
i'm not very good at this...
i joined this forum because i love writing stories:
one example.
a japanese family moves to the japanese embassy in a middle east country. the embassy is blown up. the child survives and is taken in by the terrorists. 15 years later he joins the Tokyp high school, where all the richest and most powerful people's kids go. he is there to kill them. but because his leader wants them to die right when they really want to live and enjoy life, he is helping his classmates and students most of the time.... i'm getting carried away(<- the story sounds more like a 26-part anime's concept).
so what do u wanna know?
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:11 am

Hey there, TheFinalOne! Thanks for joining RolePlayGateway, and stopping by here to introduce yourself to everyone. :P Don't worry about not being good at writing up an intro for yourself. Anything that gives a sense of who you are is enough!

If you joined up here wanting to tell stories, then this is the right place! We're a massive and active community of writers, of creative-minded individuals. I guess the thing I'd want to know about you is what sort of stories you like to tell. What characters interest you, what genres, and what got you interested in writing?

Also, the inspiration to that username wouldn't be a bad thing to learn.

Any IRl hobbies that keep you occupied when you're not spinning tales and writing words with your fellows here on the website?

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Oh, as you embark on your adventures here don't forget to check out the RPG Rules, which you can view from the "Our Rules" section at the top of the website; there are only five of them to read, so don't worry. Just a good idea to make yourself familiar with the standards we have here, as a community.

Also, if you have any questions about anything at all, please, please, please, please don't hesitate to ask.

-VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:10 am

I like to tell stories that question the morality of something. example, it is terrorism or freedom fighting? is it corruption or merely a need to collect alot of money quickly for something?

TheFinalOne preety much means the final boss.

irl as in chat?

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 am

IRL is generally understood to mean "in real life", so unless you actually live within a chatroom, then no. :P I think you might have been confusing that with IRC?

Also, my hat's off to you for the types of stories you like to tell. Those are pretty broad, hard-hitting topics that a lot of players tend to stray away from. Hopefully I get the chance to write with you.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!