Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soardlo on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Hello, a bit new here, looking to get into this site.

I've roleplayed on another site for a slight younger audience but I assure you I know at least a bit of what I'm doing, but if anyone would like to give me some tips or anything it would be much appreciated.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soardlo
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Hey there, Soardlo!

My name is Vince, ergo the moniker Vin from my username. I've been a three year member. Anyway, may I ask the inspiration for your username?

And would you tell us a bit more about yourself including your previous site?

Oh, right, you asked for help.

Let me lend you my aid.

Rules - Here at RPG, we keep things simple and classy. Five rules, easy right? These apply to every area of the site.

FAQs - A handy page, you can find this next to the log out button in your control panel with all the tabs, not the black control bar that scrolls upward with your screen.

Help - Post a question that you have here, and a staff member will be right on it to answer.

Interest Checks - Now, since you already created your roleplay, (as I can see, it looks very nice by the way, good luck to you) you probably don't need this. However, this place is the idea thread, where ideas are pitched to the community and developed into roleplays.

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplayers-wanted-f163.html] - Here at the Roleplayers Wanted, I guess the name speaks for itself. If you're ever in need of roleplayers, post up an advertisement calling roleplayers.

Now if there's anything else I can help you with, just ask. This site has plenty of useful tools, and forums that you can use to help craft your world and write your stories.

On behalf of everyone at RPG, RolePlayGateway, we are ecstatic to have you here!
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fawnrhonu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:22 am

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy everything about this site!
~
~~You reap what you sow ~ ~

☆ Logan Rhonu ☆

fawnrhonu
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!