Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hello!~

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello!~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harukashinigami4 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:16 pm

1) What's your username? Why'd you pick that username?
I go by Haruka Shinigami. It's a name I made back when I was in middle school based on my favorite animes.

2) How'd you find this place? Google? Why'd you look it up on Google or whatever?
Google! I've always wanted to join an RP site and I finally decided that I should so that I'll get back into writing.

3) How long have you roleplayed on forums or chat? On what sites? Did you start with tabletop games or such?
I started roleplaying in MMO's like WoW. I haven't RPd on any forms or other sites before.

4) In coming to RPG, what've you been looking for specifically? A new home for roleplay? Better roleplay?
I came here looking for a site dedicated to RPG.

5) What kinds of roleplay are you interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Go in-depth about it if you want.
Fantasy. Magic and mystery are my favorite things.

6) What're your hobbies? Do you collect rocks or mount insects?
I love to write fanfiction, read, and knit.

7) What's something you're good at besides writing? Maybe you're on the volleyball team or you're a quick learner? Maybe you play the flute or can fold up chairs amazingly fast? xD
I'm good at knitting. :3 And crocheting.

8) Do you have any friends here at RPG that invited you here? Would you want to make more friends while you're here?
Not yet! Hopefully I will make new friends.
I fell in love once...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

harukashinigami4
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello!~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 am

Hi, how's it going, hello. My name is OldManPsycho, But I am nether elderly nor insane, regardless of what the voices in my head tell you...

Welcome to the wonderful world of RolePlayGateway! Where people give you internet cookies in exchange friendships! Here, have a cookie!

You knit? I sew, though I am horrible at it. I keep sticking myself with the pointy end...

Anywhos, I spend a lot of time in the multiverse, you should check it out! and you can always find some interesting rps at RoleplayerWanted.

Hope to see you around!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!