Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hello there.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hello there.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aoi on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:59 am

This is rather interesting, actually; I was looking for a place to RP, so I went to Google, and stumbled upon this site. And, when I got here, I noticed two very familiar names; Anime Fairy and Darksabre - Very surprised to see you both here. And no shock, Amanda - the first thing I see is you greeting people. XD (This is probably a good place to go when attempting to ignore AL Mod Duties)

Anyway, name's Zack; I go by Aoi, Ryuhei, Ryuhei Aoi, Fin. Whatever you want.
I live in California; I'm a sixteen-year-old male. Anything else you may wish to know, simply ask.

Catch you all around.
EDIT: I have now confirmed that Darksabre is also an AL Mod. Yayness.
EDIT2: Woah! Faith, too. And as a HeadMod.
EDIT3: EMERY!
EDIT4: And Yanara.
EDIT5: What is this? The Great AL Escape?
EDIT6: Going to stop editing all these people in... XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aoi
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello there.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:15 am

You're from AL, Crimson Battlion.

Welcome to RPG!
The Deathless Alliance:
In death we are invincible, and in death you all shall be made into nothing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aoi on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:37 am

That I am, TKZ. Nice to see you're here as well.

Aoi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:41 am

I'm guessing you knew who I was because of the avi.

Or did you? ?_?

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aoi on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:56 am

The AIM name, actually.
Though, it was the avatar that made me want to look at your AIM name.

Aoi
Member for 11 years

Hola Zack!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:03 pm

AL escape? Hardly. It's a long story--so I'll have to tell it to you sometime. Surprised that all you had to do was "google", the system works! I am yet to become familiar with this board aside from understanding the mod cp..so if you find anything that may peek my interest--or if you want some participation from me, let me know. :)

I need to pick up activity here. xD

Delve
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aoi on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:08 pm

XD
This place seems more relaxed than AL, and there's no NaziSaiyan, so I'm happy with it.
And yes, you should explain to me sometime.

I noticed that you're an HMod with only 27 (now) posts, and was like "Woah..."

As for participation, that's always great, you know. However, I need to familiarize myself with the system as well, so... >_> XD
*Glomps the Emeryness*

Aoi
Member for 11 years

:3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:18 pm

I'd like think I am a special moderator or that I am a talented moderator for roleplaying. All I know is, that Eric decided to mod me one day perhaps in hopes of some development. Of course my 20-something posts doesn't really confirm that. However, I like how the board looks after million changes it has gone through, and I must admit it looks better now from when I first saw it. After putting not so much thought in it--perhaps we can even establish a clan here--Paradigm, Inc. is in RR and RPGateway (The abbreviation...makes me chuckle). Competition between groups/clans always strikes an interest in roleplaying.

*Hugs* :3

Delve
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aoi on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:22 pm

Could always start a CB. XD

But seriously, I agree, clans or factions would be nice. I'd say a good chunk of my posts are CB, and I doubt I'd be active on AL if it weren't for CB.

Aoi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:54 pm

Well, you're an executive--and if you strongly feel that CB would do well here--feel free to discuss with the other three. I know for a fact, that Hayato hates AL now--mostly for all the weabooness. However, I'm not sure how he would feel about a forum focused on roleplaying--he may agree to your proposition. I'm in favor of it, because it doesn't matter to me where CB is--we're still the same roleplaying clan.

Delve
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aoi on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:39 pm

The only problem it really poses in an opposition; there are no other clans here, and certainly not an entire section dedicated to them. Unless we could appeal to a larger group than CB, such as ClanNation as a whole (Which would probably get us banned, because Free would make it look like Neo-Trolling), then it might not be worth it.

I'll spend some time thinking about it; I may well suggest it in the near future. I'll also need to talk with the Administration here; perhaps try to get us a ClanNation-esque section.

Aoi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:25 pm

HI!!!

Lol, it is really funny how AL people are coming around here. Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Ask if you need anything, the mods and admins here are willing to help you out with anything. =]

I think they have clan like thingies here, but I'm not sure. o.o;

^_^
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Faithy is right. Here's the clan-esque section: clan-recruiting-f5.html

Delve
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:48 pm

Welcome!

Wow, we're on google. Awesome, and you already know people here even better! Rock on! Um, so yeah again welcome and look around the site. If you need any help I am sure you know just to ask one of the Mods or Admins. Ands also if you want to get to know people or are just board check out the chat we have *points to chat*. Its how I met people and if you have an 'rp now craving' there are usually people there online, towards afternoon and evenings. Anyways welcome again!
Ralana
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.