Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Help Make GWing Graphics

a topic in Artwork, a part of the RPG forum.

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Help Make GWing Graphics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:04 am

Help us make GWing Graphics!

We'll be accepting submissions for all graphics on the site. If you make an image, please make it the same size as the image you replace, and give us a link to the original.

We will be looking for additional images, of the following sizes:

600x200 entrance banner. This will be displayed on the front page.

As well as images using the standard banner sizes:

468 x 60 IMU - (Full Banner)
234 x 60 IMU - (Half Banner)
88 x 31 IMU - (Micro Bar)
120 x 90 IMU - (Button 1)
120 x 60 IMU - (Button 2)
120 x 240 IMU - (Vertical Banner)
125 x 125 IMU - (Square Button)
728 x 90 IMU - (Leaderboard)
160 x 600 IMU - (Wide Skyscraper)
120 x 600 IMU - (Skyscraper)
300 x 600 IMU - (Half Page Ad)

Images created of these sizes are always welcome, and will simply go to an archive of banners and buttons.
Last edited by Remæus on Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Banner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Net-Connect on Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:49 am

Ok I put together 2 Banners!!I zipped up the banners, they are in flash got the html code in there too,very easy to configure. (Couldnt Attach)
So Click her to Dl

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Net-Connect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:11 pm

Reserving judgement for later.

You should be able to post attachments now.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Net-Connect on Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:02 pm

Could not connect to FTP Server: 'ftp://gwing.net'. Please check your FTP-Settings.

Still nope, When is the Contest Over?

Net-Connect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:16 am

Alright, one last try.

Contest will be over either when everyone who wants in submits an entry, or thirty days. Whichever comes sooner.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Since no one else is submitting anything, I'll open this up to a "challenge" environement.

First of all, remove the audio from those banners. I'll post them after that.

Any user may submit a "challenge" banner, which will be judged, and if better than the existing banner, will be posted.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:46 pm

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:17 pm

Had to put Altron in the center for personal reasons.

Anywho, enjoy. And before I forget, thanks for the karma and the credits for my first banner entry.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/6/9/5 ... eplay2.png

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:35 am

Dearth currently has the lead.

:)

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dearth on Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:16 pm

Yes I do. :D
Fuck You. I'm In The Semi-Finals.

Dearth
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gideon on Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:12 am

Dammit. I want to enter one, but I'm going away for a week.

Gideon
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:27 pm

"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:43 pm

Topic updated, with new banner sizes and new schema. Enjoy, ladies and gentlemen.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Re: Help Make GWing Graphics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Thu May 24, 2007 6:13 pm

http://oceangrind.com/images/gwing/gwing_proposal.gif

My first entry -- I had to make it bigger because of the gradient in the top bar of the page. It should fit perfectly.
Last edited by Kasurin on Thu May 24, 2007 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kasurin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu May 24, 2007 10:06 pm

Oooh, I like it. Can you remove the background altogether, maybe make it a transparent PNG?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Thu May 24, 2007 10:19 pm

http://oceangrind.com/images/gwing/rpgateway.png

I wish things would be transparent like they're suppose to be. :<

Kasurin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nils on Thu May 24, 2007 10:37 pm

Whoa, coool...

Nils
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon May 28, 2007 10:39 am

Thanks a ton. I'll be applying a "hack" to make Internet Explorer work better in the next few days. IE7's PNG support actually works, as opposed to IE6, where this hack will force it to work. Also, that black background on IE is teh busted - silly Internet Explorer. :x

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Mon May 28, 2007 1:31 pm

Well, it bugged me so much that I downloaded Firefox for my home computer. But thanks for clearing all that up. And thanks for putting up the little banner! It actually looks really nice up there. : ) I'll make more, I bet, so you can always switch them out whenever you feel the time is necessary.

Kasurin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Mon May 28, 2007 4:14 pm

Hey, I didn't lie.

http://oceangrind.com/images/gwing/rpgateway_circ.png

Circ helped me with this one with the font and placement of text, yadda yadda yadda. He was alot of help and it turned out well!

Kasurin
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.