Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

I am here! ....

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

I am here! ....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Descendant on Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:20 am

Well, now that I've pondered about it I found that I have been a member for maybe a few months and am of course, yet to introduce myself >.> I indeed would have done it sooner but I have only recently continued to come on here as a 'Active' member.

Well anyway, my character is Dark Descendant, otherwise known as Kurotsume Iora, but only a few call her by this instead of her title. She is quite the mysterious character and can sometimes be seen as....Crazy? >.> She tends to ramble on to herself about death and whatnot; but don't worry, It's just that she's quite the odd ball >.<She>.> Obviously I don't want to be the only one roleplaying in there as it will be indeed tiresome and boring -.-

Well..I have rambled on >,< So, howdy!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark_Descendant
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:21 am

the mysterious character and can be seen as is the mysterious character and can be seen as ? I think the polite term is "mentally ill. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Descendant on Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:24 am

What you just said...Made no sense to me...Except the mentally ill part. I wouldn't say that's the polite term and I also wouldn't say my character is mentally ill >.> She is just a bit on the...odd side ^-^

Dark_Descendant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:17 pm

Odd balls and mental retar-- Err, mental illness people are all welcome, no matter what your deformity. So come on, have a drink and check out what we have to offer. If you want us to know a little bit more about your character, it might be a good idea to post a profile in the profiles section of the forums. Or you could just role play your character out in the chat or in the forums and we'll get to know her that way. Hell, why not do it all? If you have any questions or concerns, let us know what's on your mind. We're always open for RP suggestions, and if you feel there is something not available to you that's restricting your creativity, let us know about it. Our community here is very helpful so you shouldn't have any problems getting situated. Glad you chose to stick with us.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Descendant on Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:21 pm

I take offense to that comment >.> But ofcourse I would stick to this site, simply because I was invited ehre and I never give up the chance to engage in a little roleplay! >.> Maybe I indeed will post a profile for my character, or maybe I shall just leave her as her mysterious 'retarded..' (As you put it >:]) self >.<

Dark_Descendant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:56 pm

Hello there, and welcome to Gwing

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:56 pm

Hello there Ryand-Smith!

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:27 pm

I guess I get to be one of the few people that say Welcome back.

Your new RP looks very interesting and if I can find the time I'll see what I can do, but I would like to let you know that your character has still been involved in Carrick the Steady should you wish to continue that line.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:28 pm

What about yours?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:28 pm

HAL, my RPG's always Rock. Check out Carrick the stead or Dav:Necropolis :P

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:28 pm

Checking. . . stand by.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.