My Hero Academia / Boku no Hero Academia RP? (group or 1x1)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

My Hero Academia / Boku no Hero Academia RP? (group or 1x1)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koyume on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:58 pm

Hey there! Would anyone out there be interested in participating in a My Hero Academia based RP? I figure it could be an alternate universe, with original characters. We could do a UA sort of setting, or something similar. I don't have any GM experience though, so I'm not so sure how good I would be at leading a story.

That said, I am also interested in doing 1x1 RPs with both canons and OCs. PM me or respond to this forum if you are interested in setting something up!

I have read through chapter 58 of My Hero Academia. That said, I am fine with spoilers.
I don’t know which option you should choose. I could never advise you on that… No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you pick, no one will be able to tell if it’s right or wrong until you arrive to some sort of outcome from your choice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Koyume
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!