Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hero Service

Hero Service

a part of “Hero Service”, a fictional universe by blondehaired.

the controlled chaos of superhuman young adults becoming government agents.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hero Service”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hero Service

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:30 am

Let’s try this: https://discord.gg/hEdrk6a
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:32 am

Hi! I've been hovering around and have finally made up my mind and would to make two reservations?

Faceclaim: Paris Berelc
Name: Bronwyn Ortego
Ability: Duplication (Create Clones)
Weakness: Each clones takes a part of her consciousness to keep moving, making her seem distracted and unfocused when using clones.

Faceclaim: Spencer Boldman
Name: Carter Evans
Ability: Animal Mimicry
Weakness: Whenever he takes on an animals abilities he also takes on their mannerisms and instincts, with him losing more and more control over the animal as time goes on.

The power I would choose for myself would be flying
Last edited by Chompers on Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chompers
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:16 pm

Hoooo boy, it has been a HOT minute since I've used this site! I decided to pop in and see if I could find any interesting RPs and this one looks pretty damn cool. I have no clue what the balance of genders are, but if I could make an nb character, I would be super down for that.

Faceclaim:
Amandla Stenberg
(preferably with this haircut)
Name:
Leonida Armel
Ability:
Kinetic/Potential Energy Manipulation
The ability to absorb and store kinetic or potential energy in the body, and then dispel it at will.
Weakness:
Sharp/Piercing Objects
The energy from blunt attacks are extremely easy to absorb, but piercing objects have too much force in a much smaller area, so any sort of stabbing or slicing weapons (blades to bullets) are too difficult for them to do anything about. However, this won't stop them from trying (and continually failing) and getting themselves shot or sliced up.
Reaching Capacity
Leo's body has a limit to how much energy it can store. If they near that limit, their body seems to have a safe-guard against surpassing it; they lose consciousness, and thus all the energy stored in their body is released in all directions. They've tried fighting against this safeguard, and seemed to increase just how much energy they can store, but if they do reach their limit and continue to absorb energy, all of the energy inside of them will cause themselves to essentially self-destruct.
Caloric Tax
The act of absorbing, storing, and dispelling energy has a sort of tax on Leo's body. Any time kinetic energy is absorbed, it takes energy within Leo's body. To continue to store it would continue to burn through Leo's energy, like keeping your body tensed for extremely long periods of time. And then dispelling that energy requires more energy. This means that Leo can only ever absorb, store, and dispel energy equal to how many calories they have in their body. And thus Leo must eat large amounts of calories a day, and if they run out of calories that they have recently eaten, their body will start eating away at itself to continue to use these abilities. This entire process is extremely exhausting, meaning Leo can only use their powers in short bursts and then must rest and binge more calories before using them again.

Wow, sorry that's so long haha, its kind of hard to describe those weaknesses in short terms. Let me know if you want me to change anything or have any objections. Thank you!! <3

Shapeshifting definitely. Most like Beastboy and less like Mystique. Imagine being able to be any animal, that would be sick.
Last edited by AbsoluteWhisper on Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:20 pm

@AbsoluteWhisper

Holy shit dude! It's been a hot minute since I last saw you here! Almost everyone I've ever RP'd with is slowly coming back and being active again, this is weird. XD
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:25 am

My darling, rbf Will is complete and, barring any needed changes, ready to go! xoxo

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:17 am

@ChompersxxxxxInteresting choice of abilities! I’m accepting your reservation. Just be careful with some of your male photos because he looks a bit older in some of them.

@Absolute WhisperxxxxxI am so down for a non-binary hero, please do this! I haven’t kept up with the ratio lol, my bad. But I’ve accepted your reservation.

With these two, I’ve decided to CLOSE RESERVATIONS. If a writer happens to drop, I may reopen, but I feel confident with the group we have and don’t want to add too many more characters to the mix.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Hi, I'm filling out a character sheet. Didn't notice this second page of posts in OOC. I see you've closed reservations, but if you like my character, I'm still interested!

May also be interested in a sonic powered character!
http://www.astoniareborn.com I love this COMPLETELY unique customization stat system MMORPG! Come raid my clan, or join mine and raid others!

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Korbin Josh Raphael
Watching over my friends? That's what I do. Watching over me? Maybe soon.

xxxxxxxxxImagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

THE BASICS
CODENAMExxx.xMedic
ALIASESxxxxxxxxK.J. - Prefer it
AGE/ZODIACx.xx18, Cancer/Leo Cusp
SEXUALITYxxxxxUndisclosed
HOMETOWNxxxxGreat Falls, Montana

THE APPEARANCE
EYE COLORxxxxxBrown
HAIR COLORxxxxBrown
HEIGHTxxxxxxx.x5'10"
WEIGHTxxx.x160 lbs

THE ABILITY
TITLExxxxxxxx.xxPower Amplification / Force Field Generation
DESCRIPTIONxxMagnify the abilities of others, increase healing in others.
NEGATIONxxxxxExtreme Fatigue, Normal Human Restraints

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!