Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes and Villains (OOC)

a topic in People and Places, a part of the RPG forum.

Character biographies, journals, connections, and other reference guides for any in character information necessary for your players!

Heroes and Villains (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:40 pm

I want to create a roleplay with characters that have unique gifts. There should be balance in these characters and they should be fair. These characters will follow the plot yet they should have their own free will to decide which actions they want to make. Above all the IC thread of this game will be kept neat to maintain the level of confusion and angst. If this seems acceptable then please continue reading!

Here is the story outline:

It's the year 2010 on planet Earth. Near 80 years ago the first supernatural occurance happened where a human discovered they had powers. Still considered today to be a rare case, superhuman abilities are not shunned and are often too weak to even be considered a threat. Superhuman peoples of Earth have gradually adapted to having a normal lifestyle, becoming anything from police officers to telemarketers or from soldiers to bankers. They maintain and live a healthy lifestyle up to the social standard based on individual interests and ability just as normal human beings do. When a superhuman becomes a threat through a choice or series of choices they make they are treated like any other threat and are quickly apprehended and punished accordingly. Because most superhuman powers are weak it's exceptionally rare when one develops a power with greater capabilities.

Heroes:

You each recieved a message through your personal preference. It clearly states a pen manufacture in NYC called "Super Ink" want you to tour their company in search of new employees. Normally being super has no effect this decision but this is different. Upon arrival you are recruited into an elite team of superhumans to accomplish a very precise task. The reason for choosing you is they believe you may have hidden strength in your abilities and will need them to accomplish this task.

A debriefing happens upon entering the office of Mr. Jig, the presedent of this company. On a table directly in front of you lays a briefcase filled with information regarding several artifacts around the world which link together in a puzzle sort of way to create an ancient technology which could advance our culture to the next level. If you accept, you will meet your team and be departed to Cairo tomorrow morning to search for the first artifact. If you decline your memory will be wiped other then the boring tour you recieved prior and will be transported home safely.

Villains

This is short and simple because of the information you should have read above. You were assembled for the same belief of power by one of the members of your team who has unlocked most of his/her potential already. You each will try to find these pieces of artifact to benifit yourselves and (more importantly) your leader.

Both should note that in the start neither side is aware of the other. Also, if you for any reason want to play a non-superhuman character please feel free to post one. I may make acceptions below for them.

-

In order to complete this OOC board I want people to contribute their ideas to the plot. I will now post the positions open and the character template.

Heroes
Mr. Jig (Minor) Can be doubled as.. -
Leader (Major) Ninjasaur
Hero I (Major) -
Hero II (Major)-
Hero III(Major)-

-
Villains
Leader (Major) -
Villain I (Major) -
Villain II (Major) -
Villain III (Major) -

Depending on how this starts positions may be added or taken away.

Name:
Photograph or Apprearance:
Power: (Balance, if you're a hero it won't start powerful)
Biography: (Please describe accurately)
"Rock is okay but Scissors needs to be nerfed." - Paper

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninjasaur
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Heroes and Villains (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Reserved for my character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninjasaur
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!