Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heroes: Heroes Vs Villains (Part 2)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Heroes: Heroes Vs Villains (Part 2)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:03 am

Okay, moving back to the damn forums, where we can read past page 1. Never should have left, in my opinion, but whatever. If you want to join, then post your characters here, under the characters Tab for review: roleplay/heroes-heroes-vs-villains/#introduction

BWAR! TAB SYSTEM CAN SUCK IT!
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Heroes: Heroes Vs Villains (Part 2)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:40 pm

2010: The Hotel
Darry stopped knocking waiting for an answer, wondering if she was still asleep, he could try and get a few more hours for her room, he was going to check out of his regardless, maybe head down to Ihop bring some food in, then they could get out, head to Dwayne's place, until TAP was back together, and the hunt for former Pinehearst agents had ceased, if it would ever cease. Meh, i might have to drag her out, i'm not rich, I don't have enough money to pay for all of this.

He decided to wait a few more minutes, trying to overcome his impatient nature, he didn't want to barge in, finally he was going to knock when she opened the door, he looked down at his watch, he didn't want it to get to 12 pm, then he had to pay more, for not getting out on time, he could see a Mexican woman coming down the hallway with a table, with some cleaning materials, and a young african male following her. Heh, the clean up crew is coming, which means it's almost time to go.

"Hey Ready to go i see, Good morning" He said as he led her into the elevator, after a few minuets of listening to some dull elevator music they reached the lobby, he headed to the front desk handing the man the two room key's, and his credit card, after a few minutes he walked over to her. "Alright Car's packed out front, i just got directions to Ihop, they have the best Breakfast Buffet down here. He led her outside, and opened the door for her. After they both got in he began heading down to the ihop, the man had said it was only ten minutes away. "So how did you sleep last night?"

2010: Los Angeles
Knox made his way into the familiar surroundings, the gang infested city he was raised in, unlike most of the rappers, he actually was born and bred in the streets, and it was nothing to brag about, street cred was something you needed to stay alive, and keep people off your turf. It was nothing you bragged about at least in his experience, he wondered if Matt still worked here. It be good to see Fat Cop again. Believe it or not, Knox had actually become a friend of Matt's during the time they had spent together in LA, he wanted to leave Bartelle's gang, and after he managed to kill him, he couldn't resist the temptation of running the gang, but he eventually split, and met up with Murphy, living the good life till Glasses, and the Haitian man brought him in for life. He began making his way down to his old turf, he loved the streets of LA, The "Hood" as it was called, it filled him with fear, he was drawing it in from various people, he could hear gun shots in the distance. "I wonder what there up to, probably shooting people up, and running from the cops" He shrugged he didn't miss the life, but he was seeking something to do in life, some goal, and he couldn't sit around in a carnival and rot, he decided he'd gather the necessary money needed to repay the carnies.

That's when his Ipod changed as he neared the old hang out, an old gas station, that wasn't in use, after it turned out the workers were trying to use the gas station as the center for a massive explosion, Homeland Security was there, and everything, the street was empty, even known thugs were cowering in fear, as the "Big Guns" were out. Knox had got alot of street cred when that happened, filled up with all that fear, he'd robbed so many people in the period, he actually started to like Homeland Security, till they hunted him down. Suddenly his ipod began playing Badboys, a song he didn't have, and his phone rang, he took it out and examined the phone, which showed Turn Around. Knox did so, and saw a woman with a gun there was no fear coming from him, but he had a enough strength she smiled. "The Name's Mogran, I work for Sullivan, you must be Knox, there's a gang war going on right now, Bartell's crew has been taken over by a man named Jerome Carter." Knox took in this info. "Alright, why are you telling me all this, you here to kill me? "She laughed. "I contacted you, I could have blown your brains out, Sullivan wants you to gain control of the gang again, if things get too bad with the Carnies, the weaker members can hide out at that station of yours" Knox shruggedi t made sense to him anyway. "Alright then, so how do we get to where we need to go" Focusing a vehicle came over to them, a small SUV, and Morgan get in, causing the doors to open she slid in, and Knox did the same getting in the passengers seat as the door closed. "So what are you, your ability?" Morgan shrugged. "Cyberpath, Digital Communication it's pretty complex" Knox shrugged. "Alright, do you have another gun," He said as the woman began driving. "Open up the glove compartment, I have one there for you" Knox opened up, and claimed his weapon.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:00 pm

2010: The Petrelli Mansion

Claire was so confused as to who this guy was and she was glad when Magix stepped up closer to her. She knew that he was being protective of her and in this instance she liked it. Especially when she didn’t know what was going on at her grandmothers place. That didn’t mean though that she forgave him for what had happened before.

When a second man came to the door. Claire had no idea who this was either but he seemed to know that they would be here and that her grandmother had an ability. She followed him as he motioned for them to come inside and they entered a room which held more people that she had never seen before.

Standing there for a moment she looked over at the man who had known who she was. “Umm... I don’t mean to be rude but who are you all and what are you doing here? Where is my grandmother?” Claire asked. She didn’t want to sound rude but she really did want to know who these people were.
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Petrelli Mansion

Magix followed Claire in staying silent. He looked around as they were led inside to a room with a bunch of people. They were specials, every last one of them (except one). Magix didn't like that, they may have overpowered and taken Angela's mansion. He wouldn't let his guard down, he just hoped that Terry and Brenden would do the same, at least for now. Magix just leaned in as Claire spoke to the man who showed them in. "Be careful, they are all specials except for one" he whispered into her ear. He straightened back out and looked around the room with his arms crossed.

---

5AY, Brenden's Trailer

Jill smiled as Nicole opened up the door. "I'm here to see some of my favorite grandbabies. I figured that join in on your little game like we did that one time. There's nothing else to do around here you know." Jill helped herself inside and gave Nicole a hug, and then smiled at Brenden and Nate. She still thought Brenden was weird, but he was nice enough for a weirdo.

---

5AY, Gabriel and Emmet's Trailer

The Clone Magix nodded his head. "Thank you Gabriel. We will be bringing our own Dwellings. We should be here within the hour. Until then." Magix bowed and then the clone disappeared. There was no need for it anymore. Now all that was left was to get everything working. As long as Claire would help him, this could actually work out. For once a plan could work out well.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:44 pm

5AY, Raiken Household.

Claire sighed softly as she listened to Magix’s words. They were honest. Claire wanted everything to be alright but she had to come to terms with the fact that things might not be. There was no possibly way of ensuring that everyone would be able to get out of the camp safely. It just wasn’t possible. Claire also didn’t want to put all of that pressure onto Magix. It wasn’t just his problem. There were others whose job it was to get people to safety as well.

When he pulled away she looked up at him as he spoke. She was a little surprised and she instantly realised that this was a big thing for him. Most of the time he liked to keep her separate and out of harms way yet this time he was asking her to play one of the most important roles. She nodded her head. “I’ll turn them off...” Claire said as she tried to think of how she could possibly do this. It would be dangerous and the consequences if she failed were huge.

“When do you want to do this?” Claire asked Magix. She was thinking the sooner the better yet she wasn’t sure if Magix felt strong enough to do this yet. Also there was the issue of Patrick to deal with as well. For the moment though their son just slept peacefully in his bed.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:07 pm

5 AY, Raiken trailer

Magix smiled and hugged Claire. Embracing her in his arms he just stood there. She couldn't die or get hurt physically, but he still didn't like her being in dangerous situations. "I'm sorry I have to ask this of you, but your the only person I can trust with the task. Thank you Claire." As she asked when he wanted to do it he pulled away and looked at her. "As soon as we can. I'd like to be moved before Patrick wakes up, wouldn't you?"

Clones began creating all around the camp and hiding in the shadows. He could maintain the clones in this light, but teleporting all of the trailers out if there simultaneously, was simply impossible in this light. "I can get you close to the generators, but I can't get you inside. You'll need to get passed the guards somehow on your own. Are you sure you'll be alright?"

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:24 pm

5 AY, Raiken trailer

Claire just held onto Magix tight as they stood there. She didn't ever want to let him go and she was more than a little bit nervous about what they were about to do. It was true that Claire couldn't die but that didn't mean that she couldn't be tortured or made to experience death over and over again. One of the worst experiences of her life had happened when she had been captured and tortured by none other than Jessica. Claire wasn't going to let something like that happen again. She would be careful.

"Yes, before he wakes up would be best" Claire said as she looked over at her son who was peacefully sleeping. She wished she could be like him and not have anything to worry about. "And I am sure I will be fine. You could time it and if I am not back within a certain amount of time then you can come and get me" Claire suggested. That plan might make them both feel a little more confident about what was about to happen.

"Why dont you just teleport me there now and we can get this over and done with?" Claire said, really wanting things to just be over and for everyone to be safe.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

2010: Los Angles, "War-Zone"
Knox wondered if Morgan was going to help him fight, he spotted Jerome with a gun shooting at a man who was ducking for cover behind a wall, but a bullet hit him in his leg, tripping he was gunned down instantly, blood spewing out of his wounds, Knox gripped his gun, a bit fearful himself, he was on his own in terms of power, usually if he got into a tight situation someone from Pinehearst would come, but he would have to learn to rely on himself, bring down Jerome, and the enemies, it seemed they were using the street as the battle ground for the gang wars, he was surprised the LAPD hadn't come down yet. Probably the same thing, they wanna let us kill off as many people as we can, then move in to arrest us, makes there jobs easier, maybe I should do the same. Knox made his way out of the vehicle, stuffing his IPod into his pocket, he wouldn't need any distractions, Morgan however handed him a blue-tooth. "Take this, I can communicate with you, I've hacked into a satellite, so i can monitor the battle from afar, and if necessary I'll intervene, I'll be seeing you later Knox" She took off in the opposite direction, and he made his way into the ware-house, he had to be cautious he was an enemy of both sides at the moment, just a strangler who needed to be shot down, his shoulders raised, as he inhaled some fear. Ah I'll never get over that smell, must be a new member, probably some preppy rich kid who ran away from home, and thought playing Gangster would be a fun game.

He began tracking down the location of Bartell's, well now Jerome's crew, he could sense fear again, his strength increasing, it was someone moving in, he had gotten in the ware-house, Knox grinned hiding behind some card-board boxes, as the man ran past, raising his gun to start firing, only one bullet went off, before Knox sprung into action overpowering the man and slamming him against the wall which cracked upon impact, also shattering some of the men's teeth, Jerome's eyes widened as he saw there savior. "K..knox, man you out the slammer!?" Knox smiled as he easily broke the man's neck, tossing him aside. "IN the Flesh' Jerome was standing still gripped with fear, there were three others, he didn't recognize them Johnny, and Cash, and the new guy. "Alright Jerome, who's the new guy" Jerome turned to him. "He's Money, cause his moma's stacked, we busted up her place, got some big bucks, then we decided we wuz going to get a deal right, that's when these guys, the Knucle's, came in, they killed the dealer, and tried to take the stash, the dealer's partner left with Trigga to unload the weapons, and were trying to kill these guys so they can't go after Trigga" Knox nodded. "Alright then, we'll you need me. " Jerome nodded. I can't believe dem stories wuz real! Knox really is like the fucking Black Superman.

Knox sniffed, he could inhale fear from Jerome, Money, and some other people the Knuckle's, weren't a large crew, but if Money's mom was stacked, then with the firepower there after, they could be like a miniature army. Suddenly he heard a voice in his ears. Don't worry about your buddy Trigga, I tracked him down, the dealer's dead of course, he's unloaded the weapons, and he's coming back with some serious fire-power, the knuckle's consist of about three more men, but they all have high caliber guns, the other guy they just killed, that was a lucky shot,I can't affect firearms with my power, I'll try to see what I can do from afar, my suggestions stay alive for now. Knox just nodded, he didn't want the others to know about his new ally, or his new lifestyle. instead he walked over to a pile of steel rods, this place was obviously an old construction site, he picked up the two rods. "Alright here's the plan, open the window on three, and I'll throw these, Cash Johnny come on" The two brothers went over to the window, lifting it up, Knox tracking them down by the stench of there fear, he tossed the two poles, his strength giving the pole's extra momentum, and moments later a scream was heard, and a man fell out of one of the building, the metallic pole jabbed into his chest, blood spewing out, as he hit the ground, a torrent of gunfire went off. "CLOSE THE WINDOW!" Knox yelled leaping to the ground, the brothers hurriedly smashing the window shut, while Money, and Jerome also hit the ground, it seemed the last two were going to go down fighting.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Petrelli Mansion

Lucifer was reclining back in his chair, he had one eye open though. He watched the four guest walk into the living room. All of them stiff as boreds. One of them in particular, some kid garbed out in black, was eyeing them suspiciously. He shrugged and closed the other eye. He was resting his eyes. But should these people try to hurt his friends, he would be ready.

Hannibal noted Magix leaning in closer, revealing there status as specials to her. Just as Angela described him. " Relax, were Angela Petrelli's...body guards I suppose you could say. She's currently away on bussiness right now "

Drakes mouth was crammed with pizza. He was a little confused at the arrival of new people. Flint was talking to Thomas about something, but stopped " Claire? " he hadnt seen the girl in a long while. It was only recently that Meredith explained that Claire was her daughter, making him an uncle. Thomas was watching them wearily. Past expereinces were beginning to make him distrustful of new people.

Meyer mansion

Emmet laughed at his Jessica's reply " Oh these beauty's? Well they were mounted on a pedestal just begging me to take them. Lovely arent they? " he walked across the room striking poses.

To Jill he said " Of course grandmother, you seem like someone with excellent style and flair, though well have to find another mall, the other one kinda burned down, with a bunch of people inside screaming for help "

He suddenly heard someone knock at the door " Oh, i'll get it! " he took off like a rocket, reaching the door in a few seconds, he threw it open with great force. Raising an eyebrow he starred at the person. He was vaguely familiar " Hmm, what do we have here? "

The guy wasnt bad looking, he was....delicious looking.

5AY

Gabriel turned and headed back into the unit. Travis and Swiss were going to stay behind, allowing everyone else to escape. It was very admirable. He hoped in time, he would be able to assist them.

Emmet had just finished laying out the food and arranging things. Gabriel had a brief telepathic convo with him about what was happening. Emmet shrugged, but Gabriel could sense the boys worry. He was more empathic then he gave himself credit.

" Well it's about time, dinners ready and were starving " Emmet mock complained. Gabriel grinned and strode over " Well let me make it up to you " he pulled Emmet close and kissed him tenderly.
Cassandra made kissy noises as her parents parted. Emmet smiled up lovingly at Gabriel and his husband smoothed his hair out. They sat down and Emmet began making everyones plates.
Last edited by shinigamiriku on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 pm

5 AY, Raiken's

Magix smiled at Claire and nodded. He tried to put on a strong front, but he was worried as hell for her. "Alright, I will give you thirty minutes. If the lights aren't out by then, I am coming to get you myself, both guns blazing." He held out his hand and created a dagger from the shadows. "Please take this with you. For protection, but I can also sense where it is at all times so I can get in and grab you out if necessary." Magix knew that she liked when she did stuff like this, and she was good at it, but that didn't stop his worrying or his wanting to help her as much as possible. He opened a doorway of shadows in front of her that once she stepped through, she'd be as close as he could get her. "Please, be safe."

---

5 AY, Camp 34

Zane headed inside after Magix had left. It seemed that Samedi's camp situation was worse then he had thought. However he was glad that his family would be coming to stay in their camp. He sat at the table and just watched everyone, before turning his attention to Peter. "So what brings you here?"

---

2010, Petrelli Mansion

Magix still stood behind Claire, moving a little closer at the one man noticing who Claire was. He put his hand on her shoulder as the man took an interest in her. "I'm sorry, but if your her bodyguards, why the hell are you here and not protecting her?" Magix didn't trust people easily, especially when stories didn't add up. Magix just stared at the man who called out to Claire though. He seemed kind of creepy.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 pm

2010: Meyer mansion
Kurt awaited outside the mansion, he remembered his last encounter with Emmet, and the other man Flint was it, they seemed like decent people, had some information on what was going on, and they were capable of tangling with Godzilla, so if anything they were powerful. I wonder what that Emmet guy would think about a rematch, He grinned, the expected person had come to the door, Emmet, he was glad he could trust the visions of a fictional character. I still think going by Parkman's visions is alot better.

"It's me Kurt, we meet along, I was the guy who let Godzilla tear New York apart" He said wondering if this was the wisest way to start a conversation, but he decided to get straight to the point, not that he didn't like any of these wonderful people. "Anyway back when we meet you were telling me all these groups the Company, The Carnival, the School, and I was thinking I want to know more about those places, I'm trying to find someone, and I think one of those places, probably the Company could help me out."

2010: Los Angeles, War-zone
Jerome was a mixture of determination, he was somewhat scared, but totally frightened, Cash, and Johnny where fearless as usual, Money was the guy supplying him with most of his fear, he looked like he was about to piss on himself. Damn Preppy Kids, I don't even know why Jerome let him in, the crew was probably low on cash. The Bullets shattered the windows, shards of glass clattered against the cold floor, and the hazardous bullets peppered the cement walls all around them, staying on the ground was the best option, it seemed the remaining two where overcome with emotion, and were wasting ammo left and right. Then again how much ammo did they have, Knox just wanted to finish this, but even leaning up meant he might get shot to death.

"How many guns do they Knuckle's have?" He yelled out to Jerome who looked like he was about to get up, finally the shooting stopped, and as Jerome was getting up, Money made a made dash for the exit, and instantly bullets tore him up, tearing through his skin, blood pouring out of him, even his ears torn off, it was instantaneous, the power of modern weaponry was remarkable, That's when he heard a voice in his ear. Get down now. Knox moved forward bringing Jerome down to the ground, as an explosion went off, the two shooters were taken out in the blast, and Trigga was seen coming out of an armored truck with an RPG in hand, Cash, and Johnny didn't even seem to care about Money's death, truth is no one did, although they might hit up his mom's crib if they were ever low on cash. Good job, all of them are taken out, I'm working on gathering information about the other gangs, you need to start getting other members, and you need to take Jerome out. Jerome got up, the upper half of the building taken out in the blast. "Alright let's roll, get with Trigga, and head back to our turf, we dun won this." Cash, and Johnny fist bumped and Knox just followed he was out of fear now,

5AY Grey Family Trailer
Peter still sat down watching as Emmet arranged the table, he had nothing to say, he was a guest, and none of the events taking place at the camp affected him. He didn't even try to use an ability, if he did he'd just be reminded that none of the abilities he had could bring back Alexia, who was now a pile of bones with melted remains of her skin. He did get a bit animated as Emmet was putting the meatloaf on there plates, he was starved, but he would wait until everybody started eating, he said a silent prayer in his head. Dear God, Thank you for this meal Lord, please...help me i don't know who else to turn too, help me deal with my wife's..death..I just wish I could bring her back, help me make the right choice with Tony, my brother, my camp..the world lord please, give me guidance. Some tears came to his eyes during his prayer, but he inhaled then exhaled, and wiped the tears away with a shrug. He turned to Zane, he didn't know much about him, but he decided if he was a over here he should speak to him. "I'm just here for dinner, I..came here looking for some information is all."

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:48 pm

5AY, Raiken’s
Claire could see straight through Magix’s expression and knew that he was a lot more worried than he was going to let her see. She didn’t like seeing him worried but there was nothing she could do about it. This had to be done and like Magix had said himself, it had to be her. The two of them didn’t really have anyone that they could trust enough with this that they would willingly put in danger. Also Claire was hoping that she would be able to get through undetected, or at the very least not having to hurt anyone.

When Magix handed her a dagger she took it and slipped it into the back of her jeans and slipped her shirt over the top so that it couldn’t be seen. The object was cold against her skin and it reminded her of Magix. “I promise... I’ll be safe and we will be out of here before you know it” Claire said as she lent up and kissed Magix passionately before stepping towards the door made of shadows and walking straight through it, finding herself just down the hallway from where the room was that controlled the power and lights for the whole of the camp.

With a deep breath she walked around the corner and towards the two guards which stood there, a smile on her face.

2010, Petrelli Mansion
Claire was surprised to hear that her grandmother had body guards, yet thinking upon it she didn’t think that it was too out of the ordinary. Despite being able to see the future her grandmother had a lot of enemies and Claire was at least glad to know that she was protected. However when Magix spoke up she realised that he made a good point. If their job was to protect her grandmother then why were they not with her?

Before she could question it herself she heard one of the men saying her name. Claire looked over at him for a moment before she realised who it was. “Flint?” Claire said as she instantly moved a little closer to Magix. This was a man who had tried to capture her... Claire couldn’t help but think that particular list was growing at an alarming rate, along with the one of people who had tried to kill her.

“Magix lets get out of here” Claire mumbled as she turned to look at Terry and Brenden with an apologetic expression. She felt bad for dragging them around everywhere.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 pm

5. A. Y Petrelli Mobile Unit
Nathan was standing in the unit, Tracy had just left to take control of the situation, Alexia's funeral was over, now Nathan was meeting with one of his top people in the camp, Rene, the negator, he was responsible for bringing down specials who caused disorder in the camp, and know he had a special request for him, he handed Rene a gun, a Company gun, one of the most high caliber guns, there weren't many copies later, if someone with Swiss's ability or such got there hands on it, they'd have an arsenal of good weapons in deed. " Rene, thanks for retrieving my nephew, and nice I am sincerely grateful to you" He said they were like family to him, after Monty died, he'd grown closer to Simon, that and his son had a similar ability to him Jet Propulsion, an interesting ability, perhaps a superior version of his own, but that wasn't important.

"My brother's unstable, and as we know, Peter's very dangerous, I just send some Soldiers down to the Chapel, but he's not there, Parkman, and some others are missing as well, and were banning anyone from entering or leaving the camp at the moment, I don't know what exactly is going on, but we've lots some powerful fighters, I sent Tracy to help Simon organize the army." He briefly told Rene about Camp 7's annihilation, and move to Camp 11. Rene nodded. "There in my brother's custody" He said having a bit of worry in his voice, he had always wanted to finish his brother off, but know that he ran a camp, it was all the more difficult. "So are we going to leave them in my brother's hands for now, we've both seen how corrupt he is, how cruel" Nathan was in agreement with the negator, he'd once been a hostage of the former Haitian warlord, but as for now he wouldn't spring into action, he didn't want to be the cause of a Civil War amongst the camps. "Anyway, I need to capture my brother, we can put him in a cell, We've set some Jammers up, Peter's far too powerful to be allowed to run rampart when he's not thinking clearly, we need to beat some sense into him, maybe get him to forget about Alexia." Rene eyed Nathan curiously, it was possible, while he negated Peter, Matt could work on tampering with his memories.

Peter was a friend of his, but he knew his duties were to the camp, and to the Petrelli family. "Alright then Nathan, I shall do what you ask" He took the Company gun, stashing it away, and heading outside to begin his search for Peter, while Nathan picked up a device, and contacted his wife Tracy to see how the situation with the Soldiers was going.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:13 pm

5 Ay

Magix nodded to Claire and watched her go through the portal. She would be fine, she had to be. She was too important to have anything happen to her. Magix and Patrick wouldn't be able to handle it. He quickly went ahead preparing everything for once the lights went out. The clones were positioning themselves, and one stood in the trailer as Magix sat down. Claire would never forgive him if he left a Clone to watch Patrick and went for her himself, however he wasn't going to leave her there so a Clone would get to her once the lights went out. "Here we go."

Meanwhile there were two guards standing outside the generator room. The way to shut off the lights safely inside. Rick Smith was one of the guards, his buddy Luke the other. He was the first to notice Claire and instantly corrected his posture as she came nearer to them. "Can I help you with something miss?"

---

2010, The Petrelli Mansion

Magix didn't like how Claire reacted to this man but after his little escapade with Emmet, he wasn't going to just attack him. When she said that she wanted to leave he nodded. He didn't know her past with the man, but it didn't seem like the best. "Alright, if that's what you want." He turned to look at Terry and Brenden, making eye contact with them each once. It told them to stay on guard. He didn't know if these people were violate or not and he'd prefer to not have to find out.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:40 pm

5 AY
Luke just sat there examining his weapon, he wasn't going to use it, hell who was he going to use it on exactly, Samedi's camp wasn't exactly a fun place to work, the weak were eliminated, and the strong where given boring positions, and were slaves to the invincible Samedi, oh how much Luke wanted to boil his blood, he missed Samson. Dad..I can't believe those bastards killed you. He was refering of course to Samedi's men, Samson had come after Samedi for his ability, supported by some others in the camp who hated Samedi, a fight broke out, Samson was shut to death, and Luke was forced to accept a position guarding the lights or death, he picked the wiser choice, at least to him slavery. He groaned sometimes pondering if death was the better option. If Only Sylar where here, he'd tear the shit out of Samedi. He sometimes wished he could seek his brother out, he was the most powerful man on the planet.

He was thinking about using his abilities again, some practice to melt his gun, it was not like there was anyone he could use the weapon on. His interest when a girl approached them, and Rick addressed her, what could she possibly want.

2010: Chicago, Petrelli Mansion
Meredith had left the hospital, making her way into the parking lot, and heading back to the mansion, she'd told Bridgette to call her, text her, ect once the appointment was over, and she'd head over to pick her up, she wished they had Hiro or someone working for them, getting to and from places would be alot easier. She'd gotten stuck in some traffic, but finally after a fairly lengthy drive she parked the vehicle on the drive way of the mansion, and took out her key heading to the front door, she put it in the key, and began turning the key. "Hey can you get me a slice of pizza please, I'm starved, and saved some for Bridgette, I have to pick her up from the hospital "She opened the door stepping in, when her jaw dropped in shock she spotted Claire, with the man Noah had described as Magix. "C..laire! Baby your here!" She said as tears came to her eyes, she hadn't seen her daughter in so long, she wondered if Claire even knew she was still alive after the explosion.

2010: Los Angles, Warzone
Knox didn't say anything following Cash, Johnny, and Jerome out to the vehicle, where the brothers were excited to meet up with Trigga. "Aight brotha's chill, yall know whom im iz, I blew dem bitches to smithereens and HOLY Knox my brotha! you back up in this shit!" He ran over to knox chest bumping him, Knox realized his strength was back to it's normal level, but they'd seen him in action, and if he needed some fear he could gather some from holding some pedestrian at gun point, Jerome grinned. "Well yea, Knox is back, he busted out the slummer, but that ain't no surprise he the black superman" Knox nodded. "Yea, I can tear stuff up. "Trigga waved his hand. "Mane you can't do nothing" Knox looked at him, he needed some kind of show of fear. You can do it Knox trust me take in the fear. Sure enough Knox smelled fear, and walking over to the armored car he lifted it into the air, while Trigga's eyes just widdened, Knox then set the vehicle down. "Now how's that for proof" Trigga was awe struck at Knox's feat of strength.

"That just ain't right..mane how.." Knox laughed. "I got this body lifting program in Prison" The others were shocked, and Knox instead made up a story, as they got into the van, Trigga sitting in the back in shock, Cash, and Johhny, while Knox explained. "Aight see in prison, they pumping black folks up with drugs right. So I know this sounds crazy, but they injected me, and boom I can throw cars around like toys, I mean they said some people already have this strength, and the drug boosted it, they found Bartell's body, I mean When I punched him my hand went through the bitch" He said, they agreed none of them had liked Bartell, but he had connections with lots of politicians, judges, and corrupt police officers, Knox was the only one who had the guts to kill him.
Last edited by Chulance on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Meyer Mansion

Emmet leaned against the doorway. Yes, he did remember this Kurt. He and Flint had assisted him when his ability had manifested Godzilla in downtown. It felt like eons ago, for all he knew it was. He sometimes felt out of sorts when it came to time. He wondered if he was beginning to lose touch with it. He was immortal and would live for eternity. God would be there too, Claire was immortal too; Magix would probably come up with some way to stay with her. There was Petrelli to take into account as well, and then there was HIM. Were these the people he would have for company?

He snapped out of it in time to hear why Kurt was there. He smirked slightly.

“Yes, indeed I did mention them on our first meeting, but why come to me now about them? Pray tell, might this person be your lover? “

Petrelli Mansion

Things were beginning to escalate to a bad stage. Drake noted as Claire reacted badly to Flint. He didn’t want a fight breaking out, as the only non powered person. Also they had no idea what these people could do.

Flint blinked " Wait a minut, I aint gon hurt you or nuthin. Sorry bout last time and all that "

Drake stood up and held his hands up in a steady way “Please hold on a moment. Claire is it? I remember now. Your father Noah trained me when I first joined the company. He showed me pictures of you. My name is Drake Ortega, this is my son Thomas “he gestured to the boy kneeling next to him; Thomas was very worried about his father and wasn’t leaving his side.

Lucifer yawned. He was still kind of hungry, even after ingesting so much pizza. He sat up straighter in his chair “When your boss can see the future and tells you she won’t need protection on a trip. You tend to take her on word. Aside from that, she seems to have adopted us all in a sense. Names Lucifer by the way, Meredith and Bridgette aren’t here right now. Why not just sit down and have a slice, from what’s left anyway. Aint like were gonna bite or anything “

Suddenly the door opened and Meredith walked in asking for pizza. Lucifer relaxed back in his chair as Meredith claimed Claire as her daughter “ Fucking soap opera “

Las Vegas

Nate was still sobbing as he heard a familiar voice. He looked up and saw his daughter lying on the ground.

“NICKY!”

He got up and ran over to her. He quickly knelt down beside her. She was bleeding at her left shoulder, a bullet wound. Fucking bastards had shot his little girl. Nate grabbed his head, for a moment an explosion seemed to be going off. It felt so familiar, was it his stigma? No, it was gone, wasn’t it?

The feeling vanished quickly. “Oh Nicky, I’m so sorry, I only wanted to protect you. I never told you about Sophie....because she never cared about you. When you were just born, she left you on my back doorstep, out in a storm. You almost died “checked her for any other injuries. Her ankle seemed to either be sprained or broken.

“Nate. Bring her over here “Greg rasped out. Nate nodded and gently picked his daughter up and brought her over to Greg.

“Nicole, you mustn’t hate your father. He meant we- Greg’s sentence was punctured by a violent coughing fit, followed by a cloud of blood.

“DAD! “ Nate exclaimed. He didn’t know what to do, his father was dying, his daughter was injured, and his sister was imprisoned. Why did he have to be so weak?

5AY

Nate stiffened as Emmet was mentioned, he immediately thought of his older sister Rose. Brendan didn’t realize the full weight of his words. Before she moved to camp 34, Rose confided in him and Nicole there relation to Emmet Gray, Gabriel Grays lover. It had been hard to take in that he had a great nephew instead of a nephew, but he quickly became accustomed to it. He and Nicole had promised Rose that this information would not get out. The news of her death had hit them hard, but he bore no anger towards Emmet, who was six months into his pregnancy at the time and mourning the loss of the woman he though to be his mother.

“Moving along now lets get this started. Hey grandmother, you joining us in this as well? “

Even stranger were there a lot of great grandmothers that they’d discovered, but she seemed to fit into the camp very well and held very welcome counsel.
Last edited by shinigamiriku on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:44 am

2010: Meyer Mansion
Kurt was glad Emmet seemed to have some information, what it was exactly but whatever leads he had he'd pursue Brenden, maybe meet up with Ron along the course of his journey, he knew Matt was missing, Mohinder as well, he wondered what there up too, they weren't the type to go around and play hero, he noticed that Emmet seemed to be remembering there last counter, it had been quite the explosive confrontation they had, what with Godzilla, and Phoenix shaped birds clashing in New York.

Kurt shook his head. "No, he's my long last brother, It sounds corny, and cliche but it's true, his name is Brenden Shultz, my father gave me a picture of him" He took out the flyer his father had generated which showed Brenden with a PSP in his hands. "That's him, anyway if you could give me some information about this Company, I just really need to track him dad, my dad reallys wants the family together again, he says some bad things are going to happen to our kind soon."

2010: Terracorp
A day had passed since Martha had recruited Maya into her "organization" and now it was time for phase two, she had Evan gather the incomplete and unstable strains of the 138 virus they had right now, it caused some pain,a bad fever, but the effects washed away after a few hours, She'd called the strain 137 because it was weaker, the incapacitation strain, it was what she had unleashed on the construction workers, the doctors where speaking of there miraculous recovery, while the lead construction worker whom she'd caused to experience incredible amounts of vomiting would have to stay in the hospital, but that was besides the point, she'd sent one of her best workers Raven out to gather some test subjects, people against natures, she'd come back with a few men who where sharing some drinks, and littering, they'd been strapped up, and there mouths duct-aped, and 137 strains were all around the room, Evan was leaning against a wall half asleep, and some other scientists where working on the virus sample's, or other similar tasks.

Martha nodded. "Alright Yes, this Rafael individual does sound interesting, he seems to be the type of person I can work well with, we both seem to have similar interests int he future of mankind, hmm alright then contact Raven send her down to Atlanta to recruit him." She hung up the phone, and made her way over to Maya's room knocking on the door.

2010: Mexican Graveyard
Andrew Jackson was seen dressed in blue jeans, a black T shirt, and was wearing a Black Trench coat, certainly strange considering the temperature, but he had a job to do, a shovel in hand, he was seen digging up a grave, he'd just gotten off the phone with Martha, one of his numerous bosses, he didn't work with one boss, he was what you'd call a Loan Shark, doing tasks for people, or giving them things in return for money or any other supplies he might need, this time he desired an antidote to the virus Martha intended to release, he didn't want to end up in a body bag for helping her. Finally digging the body of Alejandro up the flesh was rotted, he focused on the body, and a dark light was seen surrounding the bones which began to fade away, he let out a sigh, as he took out his phone. "My part of the deal is done, I expect an antidote, and the money promised to me, or I'll else I'll be stopping by Terracorp" He paused.."What..that's..." "Damn it fine, can I get some assistance, fine fine I'll do it, but the pay doubles now." He hang up, and began working on shoveling the dirt back into the grave, he more matters to attend too, and it seemed he'd be having a meeting with some Terracorp agents soon.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 am

2010: Petrelli Mansion

Brenden was trying to follow along as the situation seemed to become more and more volatile with each passing second, "Well, I kinda don't like the looks of this..." He muttered, as some woman cut in and a nice little reunion cutscene played for him. Or, it probably would have been nice if not for the tension in the room and the animosity he felt oozing off his companions. However, he did manage to miss Magix's glance, as he watched, and Terry nudged him, causing the teen to give the older man a glare of his own before keeping wary. He didn't exactly know what his ability could do in this situation, except maybe give them some time to get the hell out if need be.

Terry was watching his companions and gauging their reactions. Magix was on auto protect mode with Claire, and Claire seemed to be doing most of the talking here. Brenden didn't seem to be paying any attention at all, even when Magix looked right at him. When he caught the glance, he nudged Brenden and nodded his head a little at Magix. He wasn't comfortable around all these unknown specials, and he could tell that nobody here was really comfortable with them. Both sides of a conflict ready to go volatile. He was ready for anything to happen.

-------------------------------

2010: The Carnival

Hiro reviewed the security footage. He wanted to head back to the school to get Mohinder's help, but then he remembered his previous mission tracking down Araya; he had to prevent the destruction of the earth. He would head into the future and he focused, but nothing happened. My powers...what is wrong. He faced, his cheeks warbling, but he did not move through time. He picked up his sword, and groaned. Kimiko was missing, The Agents got to her, and now his time travel wasn't working, he focused, time stopped, then he teleported away, then returned to the same spot, it appeared he'd lost the ability to time travel. He made time resume, and went into his relaxation quarters, flipping on the television where he briefly watched the news, Chinese, The Petrelli's appeared to be trying to take over the situation. "Peter Petrelli, he can help me." He said, and with that he teleported away, about an hour later he finally managed to find his way into the Carnival, where he had a brief conversation with Lydia, and appeared outside Sierra's cabin knocking.

Sierra's eyes opened slightly as she heard knocking on her door. She didn't really know who it could be. The other carnies knew she was resting, and Peter was off on some errand or other. So, straightening clothes out, she went to the door and answered it, her eyes narrowing slightly as she looked at Hiro. Was his tumor returning? Or did he want something else? She didn't know, and was still too tired to really care, "Yes, Hiro?"

Hiro was glad Sierra had come, well he didn't know how he felt about her, she'd stood idly by, while Samuel forced him to work for him, on the threat he'd kill Charlie if he did, and he himself thought Samuel was keeping the Carnies around to fuel his own power, “Sierra. "He said, trying to keep himself together, it was clear he'd been crying earlier, Finally a tear slid down. "You I need your help please." He said "I..I cannot time travel, and..m.my sister is missing" He said as more tears weld up his eyes.

Sierra's gaze was solid until Hiro began to cry and talk about his sister, and her emotions won out over her grudge about the past, "Why don't you come inside and tell me the whole story. Then we can figure out what exactly we're going to do." She said, stepping away from the door and allowing him enough space to get into the building, "Who took your sister? And why, do you know?"

Hiro was glad Sierra decided to help him, as he made his way into the building. "THank you Doctor San." He said as he entered, making his way inside slowly, while he used his childish nicknames, he was not in a joking mood at all, he was concerned with thoughts about Kimiko, not to mention Charlie's safety, but who could keep her safe, certainly not the Carnies, he couldn't let them near her. "Danko, Emile Danko, he called me, told me, And I saw part of the security tapes in my office building, and for some reason..I..I can’t go back in time, or forward in time." He said, as some tears started to slide down his face, and he let out a sniffle.

Sierra took Hiro's head firmly into her hands, her eyes rolling up into her skull as she did. His brain was like an open book before her, and yet...there was something missing, "I don't understand, there's no tumor. You should be able to use your powers to their fullest." She said, puzzled. She took a step back and her eyes rolled back down. She sighed before looking back up at him, "So what's the plan? We seem to have a common enemy. Emile Danko. What exactly do we do about him?"

Hiro didn't know what to say, Molly it seemed like nothing ever went for him, or his abilities one minute his powers were out of control, the next he was lost in time, the next his family, and loved one's were in danger, and he had no one to trust except a clone of a cannibalistic mass murderer. "What's...wrong" He wondered, why couldn't he use his powers, had something happened at the school that damage his abilities somewhat, one of the Chinese specials? He paused, his future incarnation had told him to found Lisa Flounders; perhaps she could help him. "We have to bring him down, but he's got so many connections in the Government, A future version of me, told me to find a woman named Lisa Flounders. Whether she can help stop Danko I don't know, but ignoring the future usually has horrible consequences."

"So where is this woman. Do you have any idea? We can't exactly just go out and search every city." She said with a shrug. There was no point in going out and searching hopelessly, even if they had super speed and time stopping.

Hiro shrugged, he was hoping Sierra could help him, or rather Peter Petrelli but it didn't have any plans on finding her, or anything aside, he'd do some research. "Well, that's true, I must do research, I should have, but..I needed to speak to someone anyone, recently I lost a close friend of mine" He said thinking of Ando, why was all this hardship coming down on him? Loosing friends AND powers. "I suppose I should do some research" He said focusing he vanished, as Peter appeared with Dr. Manhattan, and the fictional man vanished, the vial in Peter's hand. He gave Sierra a hug. "Hey Baby, I got the Formula back."

Sierra's eyes widened as Peter appeared and hugged her. She laughed a little as she pushed her face into his chest, but pulled back when he said he had the formula, "Peter, what do you mean? Where did you get that?! I thought we destroyed it." She asked, her eyes locking on the vial.

Peter saw Sierra looked surprised at first, but she was happy, she didn't seem to happy about the vial of the formula, they had spent a while getting rid of it and now as soon as he needed his powers, he went out to grab a batch. "Mohinder Suresh, my friend he's a geneticist, he use to work for Pinehearst to help out a friend, but that's another story. He said he didn't want to give his friends a bad image. "This won't restore my abilities, it doesn't have the Catalyst."

Sierra gave Peter a look of confusion, "What exactly is this Catalyst?" She asked, before shaking her head. All these things were so confusing, "Peter, Hiro was just here and he says he can't travel through time anymore. I gave him a check-up, but he didn't have a tumor again, like last time." She said, her face a little worried, "He said that Danko has his sister in captivity. He's gone off to find some woman that his future self came back and told him to find."

Sierra gave Peter a look of confusion, "What exactly is this Catalyst?" She asked, before shaking her head. All these things were so confusing, "Peter, Hiro was just here and he says he can't travel through time anymore. I gave him a check-up, but he didn't have a tumor again, like last time." She said, her face a little worried, "He said that Danko has his sister in captivity. He's gone off to find some woman that his future self came back and told him to find."

Peter was going to explain it to her, he didn't know too much of it himself, but he knew how to generate it. "It's a product of Energy Manipulation, it makes the Formula work basically, I don't know much of the science behind it, but I know how to use energy manipulation to form it, and make an incomplete formula ready for usage" He slipped the virus under his pillow on his side of the bed. "I'll just stoy it away for now." He frowned. "Hiro can't time travel? He sighed. There goes my back up plan to getting all my powers back. "Heh, that's good for him, I hope she can help" He said, wondering who exactly this woman was, he wished he had telepathy back. "The Time Travel thing, is probably the result of one of the Chinese Specials, what ability I can't say, as for Danko, I wanted to talk to you about stopping people like him, remember how i told you I wanted to save the world?"

Sierra smiled, “Of course, you’ve only said it a hundred times.” She said playfully, though her face quickly returned to her attentive face, “I’ve got a score to settle with Danko anyway. But, I guess if it wasn’t for him, we never would have
” She let the sentence drift, not exactly sure how to finish it. What would things have been like had the carnival not been attacked? Would they still have found each other?
Peter knew what she was getting at, and just smiled, was it because of Danko that their relationship had started, because of Samedi, all events manipulated by him, maybe Peter would let him life, just not in good conditions. "Really,i didn't know you were keeping count" He said still grinning, but took notice of Sierra's change of demeanor, he was going to tell her what his plan was, it was something he'd pushed off ever since the lunch he shared with his family in Coyote Sands. "Well, I'm not giving on saving the world, but my methods aren't working, I was thinking of starting a new Company"

“Something like Mr. Bennet and Rene were in?” She asked, not exactly sure how to take all of this. People feared the Company, “Peter, is that really a good idea? I mean, think about everything that happened with the old Company. Look at your father.” She mumbled these last words almost to herself, but audible enough for him to hear, “Can we handle something like this? I mean
.this is some serious shit, Peter.”

Peter nodded to the response about Noah, and Rene, he took in her points, he expected a reaction like that especially considering his father, what the Company had turned him, a misguided man obsessed with changing the world regardless of how many people would die with said changes. "Well people fear things they don't understand, people fear us because of our abilities" He wanted Sierra to join him, he intended to try and recruit some others like Hiro, and Matt, but his intentions for the Company were different from his parents. "My father wasn't part of the Old company, he was a renegade, the old Company DID try to kill him, but he was too powerful, and besides I don't want to start a full blown organization" He put a hand on her right shoulder. "We can handle it, I just want to start a group with twelve people, just a group, we can even drop the name call our-selves The Family"

Sierra blushed a little when Peter called the group, “The Family”, “Peter, I’ll always have your back, no matter what. Besides, your little group sounds like it could use a woman’s touch anyway.” She said with a smile, leaning into him as her put his hand on her shoulder, “If you think we can do this
I’m behind you one hundred percent.”

Peter saw Sierra blush, and wished he still had mind reading so he'd know what she was thinking. "Thanks Sierra." He was just glad she was always on his side it seemed, without her, he'd probably have been shot to death earlier this morning. "Thanks, now we just need some more members. Like I said I was gonna stick to twelve. I bet we could get Hiro to join us."

Sierra nodded, “If we save his sister, then I’m sure he’d be happy to join us.” She said, putting a hand to her chin, “Who else did you have in mind? And where can we get the money for all this?” She asked, a look of concentration planting itself on her face, “Where will we hold our meetings, or house the people we rescue? God, there’s so much planning to do.”

Peter agreed with what Sierra had said, Hiro was a good natured person at heart, saving Kimiko would not only help them, it would help go against Danko, those were the kind of activities he wanted the Family doing, helping specials, in a more realistic way then he was doing at first. “Well then let’s save her. He said he was going to gather some information on a woman? I guess we can wait for him, and don’t think about it, for now we need to focus on getting some members.” He gave her a kiss. “So aside from the visit from our favorite time traveler, what have you been up to?”

Sierra shrugged, “Just been resting. All that healing took a lot out of me.” She said, brushing a stray hair out of her face, “So, what’s the story behind the formula? I thought we got rid of it back at Pinehearst, and I though the whole Chinese problem got solved. Where did you get that vial?” She asked, but paused to kiss him back. She wondered how long it would take Hiro to get back, and how long she and Peter would be alone, her mind turning deviously to last night.

Peter nodded, Sierra must have been tired of the events that had taken place, he was tired himself, but he was trying to hide it, but he'd need to lay down eventually, he wasn't use to being so human. "Mohinder Suresh, worked for Pinehearst, he probably had some spare vials from when he worked there for emergencies I suppose, don't worry he won't mass distribute it" He said, as she kissed him back. When suddenly Hiro popped up. "Peter Petrelli, Sierra, I have returned, and I bring information about the Flounders woman."

Sierra was a little startled when Hiro reappeared, though she supposed she should be used to is by now. With a small blush at her startled gasp, she quickly regained her composure, "Show us what you got, Hiro." She said, her voice becoming even as she talked.

Peter was surprised to meet his old friend, he could tell his demeanor was changed, and wished he still retained the ability to read minds. Hiro pulled out a file he'd put together laying it on a desk near the bed. "Alright then Lisa Flounders is a reporter, who's always doing storied about specials, often working with her photographer Kim Mortley. After taking a trip to California she vanished, the future me said to find her, so she's alive, but we need to find her somehow" Peter nodded. "Alright, but how can she help us, what if she just does a story about us, plus it might not even be in a positive light" Hiro considered this. "Still ignoring the demands of our future selves has never helped us."

Sierra shrugged, "I think it is a little late to worry about the media getting hold of anything. I mean, we’re already revealed publically anyway, what more could one reporter do to us?" She asked, sifting through a few papers, “And if she’s a reporter, we should just be able to run a web search on her and get a pretty good idea where she is. After that, Hiro can take us there and we’ll look around and ask some people. My only question, though, is what power does she have and how is it supposed to help us I wonder.”

Peter shrugged that was true, with his announcement they were gathering specials, and enemies it seemed, Samuel would be able to tell the difference. I wonder what happens if a non special comes. He didn't want to know what the Carnies would do. "Alright then so we track this woman down" Hiro nodded. "She always does powers on specials, maybe she is one, an ability hard wired to find us? Peter shrugged. "We’ll figure it out, if she's too hostile I'll grab her, and replicate it,, there's no internet here so Hiro let's head to your place." Hiro touched both of them, teleporting them to Yagamto Industries, and whipped out his laptop, with the information Floudners in english. He searched again where it said "Flounders Return" He squinted starting to read the file about how Lisa and her boyfriend Floyd were found in New York dazed and confused.

Sierra had been reading over Hiro’s shoulder, “Maybe she was in the city when it was destroyed? Either way, it looks like New York is our next stop.” She said, looking at Hiro, “I hope this doesn’t get messy. I’d rather avoid a fight if possible.”

Peter's eyes widened, as he examined the picture of Lisa, she was the girl at Pinehearst, it was with her help, and her ability that he'd managed to defeat the Chinese in the first place, he just wondered was she capable of restoring his abilities, if not that tracking down Nick was the next best action. "No, she was at Pinehearst, her ability allows her to control the abilities of other specials, I helped her gain control of it, and we stopped the chinese, her boyfriend's Floyd his ability is pretty interesting as well, but I can see she might be able to get our abilities back, or get us to a special who can" Hiro nodded, holding his sword she sounded lethal, but if she was a hero. "She is hero, we can trust her. "Hiro focused on them, and teleproted them to New York, arriving on top of the Deveux building, Peter having a moment of nostalgia. "Alright now to find her. Sierra give me a moment" Peter transformed into Charles Xavier, and began telepathically scanning the city.

Sierra shook her head as Hiro defined the mystery woman as a ‘hero’, “Hiro, you need to learn that the world isn’t divided into hero and villain. There is such a thing as in between. As a matter of fact, good and evil are merely words defined by humans. Humans give the words meaning. They’re as flexible as the air around us.” She said, trying to make him understand. But Hiro was an overall good person. Maybe he was a little naïve to humans and their morals, “I mean, what do you classify me as? Am I a hero or a villain to you?”

Hiro pondered that question he didn't know what to say, one because Peter was right there, but he appeared to be in concentration, but he knew he could read minds know, part of him wanted to let the child in him come out, and go speak with Xavier. Was it time to drop these childish nicknames, and classifications, or did he truly think the world was two categories. "No you are wrong, no one is perfect but a hero is someone who attempts to good intentionally, and a villain is someone who attempts to do bad acts with negative intentions, you are healer? If you do good, then you are hero" He was ready to continue the argument but Peter leaned up. "Found her, she's with some media, " Peter transformed into Nathan Grey raising his hand, he used Dimensional teleportation, and Floyd, and Lisa appeared even more confused. "Lisa Flounders we require your assistance."

Sierra opened her mouth to say something, but Peter spoke up about finding this Lisa woman. She stayed silent as he transformed again (which in and of itself disquieted her) but when the couple appeared, she raised her hands to show that they meant no harm, “Please, we don’t mean to frighten you. We mean you no harm. But we need your help with an important mission.”

Floyd..looked again, they'd just been kidnapped, it seemed there were people trying to help them like Pinehearst, where they agents. "Look, we don't want to go back to Pinehearst, just leave me, and her alone." Lisa frowned. "Flooyd, don't be soo mean.." Floyd wanted to say something but only mu belled, as Peter transformed again into himself. Lisa and Floyd both recognized him. "Oh you were using Kurt's ability?" Peter nodded. "Yea, but look I need your help my powers aren't working right or something." Lisa nodded. "Oh I can help you, and your buddy's powers, are a bit damaged as well, it'll be waaay easier to help him so I'll go ahead with that. "She went over to Hiro, touching his shoulder, and a glow was seen as she began concentration, Floyd deciding to start some small talk as he recognized Sierra. "Hey, I remember you, you healed me after I got shot by that idiot a few days ago"

Sierra nodded, “Right. A doctor’s work follows her wherever she goes, it seems. Don’t worry about it, I’ll send you the bill later.” She joked with a smile, bowing her head a little, “I don’t know if I got the chance to introduce myself to you the first time around. I’m Sierra.” She said, extending a hand for him to shake.

Floyd just laughed it seemed he was meeting people with abilities alot ever since he missed work, then again with Lisa's money he didn't have to work, just something to occupy his time. "Nice to meet you Sierra" He shook her hand.

Lisa stood up, and Hiro vanished then reappeared. "Yatta! It's back! "HE thanked her, and then she went over to Peter, placing a hand on his forehead. "Alright..woooooah, this is aloooot of powers, I dunno
 hmm wait you still have your powers, but something else is wrong, hold on" She began to focus, and Peter wondered what she meant by "Something else", had someone stolen them?

Floyd looked at her. "So what are you two, like traveling around saving people, and healing them?"

Sierra blushed a little at the “you two” comment, though it was a subconscious blush, “In a matter of speaking, yes.” She said with a shrug, “We’re trying to help our fellow specials. You know, try to keep them in a good light and keep them in control if we can.”

Floyd nodded that sounded interesting, his only question was how they made money, but he didn't want to ask them that. "Sounds nice, your modern day Good Samaritan's, " Lisa sighed as she let go off peter, coughing a bit. "I can't, really, you have a lot. I tried, but it's just so hard."

Hiro looked. "It is fine, Peter can we still find my sister" Peter nodded. "Yea, thanks for the help Guys" Hiro touched both Peter, and Sierra, and teleported them back to the cabin leaving Floyd, and Lisa on the roof top.

As they returned to their cabin in the carnival, Sierra cast a glance at Hiro, “We still don’t know where your sister is being held, Hiro, so when you think about it, we’re not any closer.” Her voice was a little hopeless. This task was becoming a lot more than search and rescue.

Hiro frowned at the mention of this but Sierra was right, how much closer where they? This is bad, I must save Kimiko He thought filled with sadness. Peter lit up. "Sierra, hey, I'll be right back I have an idea come on Hiro." He touched Hiro's shoulder, and both of them vanished, and returned instantly however Peter had a box of donuts in his hand, with a piece of torn out note book paper, where Kimiko was drawn in a cell. He opened the box up, taking out a donut, handing it to Sierra. "Here have one it's Krispy Kream, already warmed up, they’re really good."

Sierra raised an eyebrow, “Krispy Kream?” She looked into the box and picked up one of the small pastries and examining it. With a shrug she took a bite, “Okay, but how does that help us find
” She stopped as she saw the notebook paper, “Where exactly did you go, anyway?”

Peter nodded at the name, and he picked up a donut of his own, but while Hiro was happy he was examining the drawing that had been on top of the box, Peter was finishing up his donut fast as if he was in a hurry. "Well the donuts just are pretty good, what do you think of them, and we went to the school, I got Matt's power, told him about the Family and Hiro as well, they both seemed positive, and there's even more good news, the clone of Nathan I created is still around, and it can fly, we stopped by DC to give it some instructions, and we took these donuts from Matt. So yea we know where Kimiko is now."

Hiro continued to examine the paper it had the cell number on it, and everything, even the location of the Building 26 which he'd gotten from Matt, who'd apparently called David, but he didn't exactly say why. He folded the paper, and placed it in his pocket, taking out his sword. "i agree the idea of this Family is good, and I would be honored to be one of these members, but for now I must go get my sister, and if you ever need my power or my help at all just call me." He then teleported away.

Sierra turned to Peter, “We can’t let him go alone, can we?” She asked, a little concern in her voice.

Peter pondered that thought. Hiro was a very powerful individual, the piece of paper was gone, so it wasn't as though he could paint the future, he wished he could just see visions without needing to write anything down, but he was glad he'd picked up Telepathy it would prove to be useful. "He'll be fine I'm sure of it, anyway like I said, Hiro and Matt were willing to join the Family of ours, but I was gunning for 12 members, and I think I know the perfect place to set up shop, but I just want to know who else do you think we should recruit?”

Sierra simply shrugged, “I don’t really know anyone outside the carnival. But there are some useful members of the carnival. Samuel is a bit of a must, since he has the most experience housing vast amounts of specials. And as much as I hate to admit it, Claude has some experience in this kind of stuff.”

2010: Hospital

Bridgette, who was never one to actually wait her turn in line, had been using the wind to levitate the car over the traffic toward the hospital, her eyes dully scanning the streets below. A few people pointed up at it, but nobody really did anything. Not that they really could. Bridgette turned her eyes to Meredith, whom she had relieved of driving, “So, why were you with them
Pinehearst, I mean?” She was genuinely curious, especially since Meredith seemed to have no liking for the organization, no matter who was in charge.

Meredith was just relaxing when Bridgette asked her an unexpected question. She'd never told anyone about why she joined Pinehearst. In fact, except for Noah know one knew she was even alive. She didn't want the word to be spread yet; she planned on going to meet with Claire, and the rest of her family, to tell them of her revival. She wanted to be with her family again, but at the same time she didn’t want to abandon Flint, Bridgette, and the others whom she'd bonded with at the mansion. "Well, it's a long story, but ...basically Arthur is my Ex-Father in Law, who revived me, and threatened to kill my biological daughter unless I trained you, and the other elementals in Pinehearst's army." She looked down, “Arthur was the one man who could give and take life. Once he was gone, I was free, but I didn't want to abandon you. I didn't want to abandon anyone again."

Bridgette was taken by surprise by Meredith’s answer, “That’s so
evil. I’m sorry, Meredith, I didn’t know.” She felt a strange feeling when Meredith said that she didn’t want to abandon her specifically. Had they bonded so much in so short a time. She shrugged the thought off and gave Meredith a questioning look, “So Mr. Petrelli was your father-in-law?” She couldn’t imagine Meredith ending up with someone like Peter, but she had yet to meet Nathan, “Where is your family? I mean, if he only threatened it, shouldn’t you be looking for them or something? Why did you
I dunno, why did you become friends with me?” Meredith did have a motherly attitude, it seemed, though she also had a somewhat carefree feel to that attitude, like she had some sort of behind the scenes leverage that made the responsibilities of a mother lighter, more carefree.

Meredith shook her head, she tried to forget about the story she didn't want to forget Claire of course, she loved her, but she wanted to forget how she was revived, and be grateful she was alive at all. She nodded. "Yes, he was" She said not even wanting to say his first name Arthur was a horrible person. "I don't know, I really don't. I want to find them, I.. wanted you go with me, on the news I want to go down to California, I figure if Peter is there, it's a place to start looking": She'd never met Peter in person, but she'd heard about him before. "Like I said I didn't want to abandon you, that, and you remind me of myself when I was your age" She said remembering her time with Nathan.

Bridgette didn’t know what to say, exactly. She was glad that somebody actually gave a damn about her well being like a family member should, but Meredith had her own family, and Bridgette could not stay with them forever. She sighed at the thought of having to leave Meredith eventually, but maybe it was for the best. She didn’t need anyone, really. She would be just fine on her own. Before too long, the car was landing in the parking lot, “Well, looks like we’re here.”

Meredith let out a sigh as they touched down, flying reminded her of Nathan, she wondered if she was getting feelings for Senator Sky boy again, but shrugged it off, he'd let her, last she checked he was hitting the ice girl. Who knows who he's with now. She got out of the car, grabbing the keys, and as Bridgette got out she led her inside. "Bridgette, Just sign in, I'll be right back" She said heading into the ladies bathroom.

Bridgette went into the hospital, signed the incoming patient log, and sat down in the waiting room, waiting for Meredith to come back. She had never really been to a hospital before, so she couldn’t help but feel a little nervous, and she hoped Meredith would come back soon.

After using the bathroom, she began washing her hands, then splashed some water oh er face, wondering what to do next, heading to California was a good place to start looking for her family, but she couldn't . I'll find them somehow, but I can't leave Bridgette. She made her way out of the bathroom, finding Bridgette she took a seat by her, as a nurse took the patient log. "Just wait for a nurse to cal out your name." She said, when she spotted Kathy, and Alice rushing in with Jaice, paramedics coming to grab him.

Bridgette’s eyes widened as she saw Jaice get carted into the hospital, the paramedics asking Kathy and Alice to stay in the waiting room as they operated. She immediately got up and marched over, turning Kathy roughly toward her and slapping her, a look of rage plastered on her face, “What the FUCK happened to him!?” She screamed into Kathy’s face, a few angry tears sprouting up on her eye lids.

Kathy herself was in tears at the situation, Alice was helping her keep her composure, Jaice had seriously overdone it and all to save them. Alice was doing her best, but then again her family had betrayed her, lied to her, and left her in a desert for fifty years. "J..Jaice I, "She was about to take a seat, when the woman she hated the most made her way onto the scene, slapping the taste out of her mouth, this was it, Kathy couldn't take it anymore. "OH! Look who's here! Why the Fuck would you care! He called asking for help, and you hung up! You don't give a rat’s ass what happens to Jaicy! So why don't you turn your ugly ass away AND GO THE FUCK HOME!" She said her face red from crying, now she'd just been pushed over the edge, only trying to restrain herself because she didn't want the Government getting involved, after all they were trying to get in contact with all former Pinehearst agents.

Bridgette’s anger only flared up even more when Kathy started yelling back at her, “I was given the golden fucking opportunity to kill your bitch ass, head on a god damned platter! But no! I let you live! Guess who’s the idiot now, huh?” She yelled back, whirlwinds swirling up around her. Papers and even furniture began to lift around and collide with things, and people were looking up in terror or fleeing for their already degraded lives, “If Jaice had never met you, we’d still be happy! You ruined EVERYTHING! I bet you probably got him all fucked up too, huh?! ” She screamed, getting ready to right the wrong she had let go about a week before. With a smooth motion, the winds in the waiting room rocketed toward Kathy, carrying the furniture with it.

Kathy didn't care how pissed Bridgette was, as much as she hated her, she could have been a great help against the Chinese Soldiers, maybe Jaice wouldn't have had to exert himself as much. She had no idea what this "Golden Opportunity was" nor did she care. As people fled Kathy grinned, bloodlusted, and filled with rage. "I don't care about your Damn happiness! I LOVE JAICY! and you know what your right! He's fucking me all the time! Your the trash he kicked out! "Alice being the weather manipulator quickly went into action to break the winds apart directed at Kathy, and sent out own gust of wind to send the furniture away. "I have no idea what your going on about, nor can I say I love anyone, but I can see Kathy, Jaice, there my friends, your not!." Kathy was more then happy to have Alice on her side, but she wanted to bash Bridgette's face in herself. "Thanks Alice, but I'd rather beat this bitch myself, " She reached into her pocket, pulling out a miniature knife, and throwing it, then enlarged the knife to the size of a mini van, however it still had the speed she had thrown it with.

Bridgette didn’t move as the knife grew to an enormous size. In fact, it barreled right through her. The girl now stood, barely visible to the human eye, as concentrate wind. She faded back to normal with a smirk, “How can you beat the wind?” She asked, gathering wind in her palms and sending it harshly at Kathy. Briefly, she turned to Alice, “Old lady, I have no quarrels with you. Stay out of this!” She called, the whirlwinds picking up around her, forming a high pressure shield around herself, before looking back at Kathy, “I control the very air you breathe! You CAN’T win!”

Kathy was surprised, last time they met they'd been killed by Jessica with the mere flick of a finger, now she'd easily avoided Kathy's newest technique, she wondered if she could really win, maybe telling Alice not to help her was a BAD Idea.

: Kathy was surprised, last time they met they'd been killed by Jessica with there mere flick of a finger, know she'd easily avoided Kathy's newest technique, she wondered if she could really win, maybe telling Alice not to help her was a BAD Idea. Time's like this i miss Mr. Petrelli She thought to herself, the old boss wasn't half bad, and he'd helped out in a tough spot, Michael let them rot in China. "That's a good point, but I've gotten alot farther with my powers, as well." The wind slammed into her, sending her against a chair, she groaned as she slammed into it, but began getting up, and Alice's anger was shown, she was wondering about a combination of hail, and lightning. "One my name is Alice! Two I just said leave my friends alone!" Kathy getting up, raised her hand. "We'll see about!" Kathy raised her hand focusing on Bridgette herself reducing her to size of about an inch in height, making sure the knives were each two inches.

Bridgette turned herself into air as soon as she felt herself shrinking, but she found herself tiny again. Fun. This reminded her of that stupid cabin. But she was ready this time. She simply laughed as she culminated the air around her, expanding her body of wind and standing up, making a veritable mess of the waiting room, “I AM the wind. I am a goddess!” She boomed, towering over the two specials.

Kathy had not expected this, Bridgette's powers had grown tremendously, there was really nothing she could do against her, it was for this reason she hated elementals, her powers were basically useless against them once they learned the shift, and it seemed she had pissed one off! "Your just an ugly old bitch! Alice looks much better! You claim you love Jaicy so much! So your going to kill the person he loves, talk about selfish" Alice had gathered the hail, the clouds outside where dark she didn't know how she'd fair against an elemental but she was ready to fight with every ounce of power she had to protect her new friends.

Bridgette simply laughed, “Keep talking, I can do this aaaaaall day!” She laughed, leaning down and forming a tornado around the two women, “You’re all bark and no bite!” As she finished speaking, Kathy and Alice began to float into the air, but she could feel the straining of the shift getting to her. She grunted, “Jaice loves you. I won’t deny that. So how about this. I let you live, and you promise to make him happy and never hurt him? M’kay?” She asked, letting them drop the story back to the ground.

Kathy realized was sort of scared, she was facing an opponent far superior to her, she hadn't got this feeling since her last near fatal encounter with Jessica, she wondered if that cannibalistic freak was still alive. "T...thank you, I really love Jaicy, I'll never do anything to hurt him" She said, instantly her focus was changed to Jaice in the emergency room, staring at the room wanting to hear something about Jaice "Alice hit the chair Kathy had knocked over, she still kept the hail and storm clouds at bay just in case Bridgette moved in for another attack.

As she returned to her human form, Bridgette let out a sigh of relief. She had dug around in her pocket for one of her debit cards with cash on it and went to the bus stop, catching a ride. Almost absentmindedly, she flipped open her phone and sent Meredith a text: All done, catching bus. See you at the mansion.

2010: Government Building

David gave Noah a shrug, "Why would I want to be paired with one of the freaks that ruined my life?" He asked, leading his new "partner" out of the building and getting into a car. It wouldn't be a long drive, but it would still be about an hour long, "Alright, I'll brief you on the situation when we get to the site." He said, hoping Bennet would catch his drift.

2010: Vegas

Nicole wrapped her unwounded arm around her father's neck as he carried her, sobbing into his shoulder, "I'm so sorry Daddy, I really am. I don't know why I let Azrael get to me like that. I know that you, and Rose, and Grandpa all love me and that's what matters. And now, because of me, Rose is g-g-gone!" She wailed, sobbing even harder. This stigma was nothing but trouble. She had to get rid of it. And she knew just who to bring it to. Jessica. Jessica could get rid of her stigma and help Nick with his powers. But in her current state, she wasn't going anywhere, let alone after a serial killing cannibal, even if she was family. As Nate brought her over to Greg, she hugged her grandfather, "Grandpa, I'm so so sorry!" She was sobbing onto his chest as he began to cough.

She looked at her father with huge eyes, "Is Grandpa going to be okay, Daddy? He's going to be okay, right?" She turned back to Greg, "Please be okay, Grandpa. Please..."

5 A.Y.
Gray Trailer

Jessica shuffled wearily over to the door of Emmet's trailer. She had been trying to sleep, but the smell of cooked meat was intoxicating, especially since she hadn't eaten anything worth while since before their little adventure to hunt down Tony, and even that had been a reject on the corpse pile. She braced herself and brought her foot down on the door, making a hollow thud without even denting the door, "Oh come on." She mumbled as pain wracked through her body. She brought her foot up again, but again, left barely a scuff on the door, "Son of a bitch." She muttered, finally just reaching for the door handle and twisting it, opening the door slowly. The smells of food hit her like a freight train, "What, nobody invited grandma? How rude..."

5 A.Y.
Camp 83

Nicole gave Brenden a reproachful look as he brought up Rose on accident before casting a glace at her father. Brenden shrugged back at her in apology and she simply shook her head, causing him to sigh. She stepped down from the trailer and pulled her father after her, pointing them in the direction of the tent and walking a little slowly, thinking about everything that had happened in the last five years. She still woke up with nightmares about the apocalypse, her body covered in a slick sweat and her breathing hard. On occasion, her father would actually have to put her to sleep with his ability, like when she was a little girl. All this craziness. Sometimes it was all to much to bear. She missed Rose. They used to talk all the time, about pretty much everything. In truth, Rose was sort of like the mother she never had. The fact that Rose had told her that her cousin wasn't actually her cousin, but her second cousin, had made that relationship a little easier as well. And now that was gone to. On some level, she felt resentment toward Emmet and Gabriel for not being able to save her, but she told herself that those feelings were childish. Even so, it didn't make her feel any less depressed. At Rose's cremation, she had seen Emmet mourning over his 'mother', and the urge to scream out, "she wasn't your damn mother" was so powerful she almost had. She knew that her feelings mostly stemmed from jealousy and anger at Rose herself, since Rose had chosen to live with them, and in the end, paid for it with her life. She let out a sigh as she realized her conflicting emotions were showing on her face.

5 A.Y.
Camp 47

Bridgette was literally standing on top of the blip now. Her hope was welling up inside her like a child preparing to be born. She just needed a way to get down. She knew that this would be the most powerful whirlwind she had ever created. Clearing herself from the camp, the winds around her began to spin at an astonishing rate. They burrowed into the ground below her, displacing earth and allowing her to sink below the surface, as well as covering the hole she left behind. It didn't take long for her to find herself in the tunnels the giant caravans used. But Camp 47 looked different from when she had last seen it, almost a year ago. It looked like it was under heavy lock down. She ran over to it, but some guards aimed their weapons at her, though they did look like they were more concerned with the curves of her almost entirely exposed body.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but we're under lock down at the moment." The first guard said, his eyes lingering just below her face.

"No one is allowed in or out at the moment." He said, though her back was slightly turned to him, and she could guess where he was staring.

Bridgette's time on the surface had made her very bad with people. Especially people holding her back from seeing her son and her husband, "I live here! Just ask my husband, Nick. Nick Vinel."

The two guards looked at each other and almost cracked down laughing, "Oh, yeah, ma'am, we'll get right on that." The first guard said, trying to regain his composure but failing miserably, "Bridgette Vinel. That's you? Pffft. Mrs. Vinel has been dead for almost a year now. Only her husband is crazy enough to believe that she survived long enough out there."

She smiled a little. Nick was alive. And he was looking for her, "Call him out here. Right now. I'll prove it." She said, and the guards began laughing again, "What? Call him out here! I want to see my husband!"

The second guard laughed, "Ma'am, Nick is probably on one of his wife hunts. He'll show up whenever the hell he wants. And besides, even if we did believe you and we called him, he'd have to wait until the security lock got lifted anyway. Even he doesn't have the clearance to leave or enter."

Bridgette's already strained patience snapped at this point, and the winds around her picked up, throwing the two men aside. The winds became like blades and cut through the doors, and Bridgette charged inside, "Nick! Niiiick!" She called out, not knowing where to go or even where to begin looking. She simply hoped that someone heard her and helped her. However, the guards that she had roughly thrown aside had not appreciated the intrusion and were now calling in back-up, "We've got a thirty one fifteen, Unknown Special Intruder. Suspect is a scantily clad young woman, approximately twenty to twenty three, blond, tattoos all over. Caution is advised, subject has retaliated with ability. Looks to be aerokinesis. Repeat, subject is hostile, but not lethally. Recommended using tranquilizers or stun-guns if possible."

The second guard got up and stretched, "Nick's girl was an Aerokinetic, and she's pretty much the same age. You don't think that really was her, do you?"

The first guard shook his head, "If she is, she's got to be nuts. Has to be, after living out there for a year."

Meanwhile, Bridgette had run into the cavalry. Even the winds couldn't keep up with the barrage of tranquilizer darts being fired at her. As she fell to the ground and her consciousness faded, a man stood over her, laughing, "Night night, princess." He muttered, kicking her in the head and knocking her out cold. A little overkill, maybe, but that's what happened. Two of the men loaded Bridgette up into a jeep and brought her to the command center, straight to the lock-ups. They clothed her in a prisoner jumpsuit and tossed her into a jammer cell.

"Get commander Petrelli in here. She said she was Nick's wife, he ought to know for sure. And for Christs sake, someone tell Vinel as soon as he comes back, from whatever crazy wife hunt he's on this time."

5 A.Y.
Ferlina's Place

David felt the familiar feeling of Matt's cloaking. He drew the gun he had borrowed and opened fired on the zombies, which retaliated at their invisible foe. Jaice, who was enjoying his reunion with his long lost, and now undead, love, heard the commotion and turned his head slightly, seeing the battle take place. He sighed, "Looks like the reunion is being put on hold, Kat." As the words left his decrepit lips, he raised a rotting hand and launched a volley rocks at the invading "heroes".
Last edited by Aufeis on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Ybor City, Tampa: Czar

Kassandra had met her friends outside of Czar, the place was packed. By the time they actually got to the doorm it was already 1:00 a.m. They got inside a few minutes later, and that's when it started. Jill, one of Kassandra's older friend's was screaming every five seconds, and had run through at least ten guys in less than an hour. Kass had danced her way into a very busy part of the bar, and a few rowdy couples over she saw a guy, nothing special about him. But the girl he was with looked like she was on drugs, and not light ones either. She tilted her head, not realizing she was staring. She hated roofies, and the people who used them.

She ignored it for a few minutes, but Kassandra didn't let things like that go very easily.

Renssaerene
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 pm

2010: The Hospital
Kathy was just glad the battle was over, and Alice made the storm fade away, no need to waste energy maintaining the attack, she rest against the chair she was on, ad Kathy went to help her up, giving her a hug. "Thanks Alice" She nodded. "It's okay, I just want to help my friends" Kathy helped the older woman to a couch, the area was empty no doubt she heard the sound of agents, she didn't care, as they burst in, she and Alice had already been rendered micro-scopic in size, and they had left within the next thirty minutes, and Kathy restored there size, she was waiting patiently for a doctor or anyone to come out to tell her the situation with Jaice.

2010: Government Building
Noah cringed, had David changed so much, he wanted to believe in him, Peter, Hiro..they all did, but it turned out after a while he was just another Danko, he shouldn't have bought into the others hope. He wanted to blow this man's brains out, contact Claire, Lyle, get his family together again, stop these men totting around guns from. "I see your point" He said trying not to show any emotion, and as he made his way into the car, he just stayed calm, he knew Agents could be everywhere, the fact that they let him out with just David was remarkable. "Alright then, I'm a patient man Mr. Braueburn" He said keeping his hands away from his gun, he didn't want David to get suspiscious, any plans to escape would have to be well thought out, and in a manner that would give him time to get some distance, before Danko's cronies caught up to him. Hiro is probably my best bet, I'll just need to get access to a phone.
Hiro was glad to have retained his abilities, as soon as he arrived he saw there were other specials in the area, he drew his sword he was simply focused on saving Kimiko, and maybe the decapitation of Emile Danko. He made his way to her cell, there two guards, he grabbed one of there guns, and bashed it against the glass taking a few hits before he shattered, he leaped in rushing over to Kimiko, and teleporting away heading to Yagamato Industries as time resumed.

5 A.Y.
Gray Trailer

Peter looked up as Jessica came in, apparently awaken from her slumber, he wondered if she was going to eat with them, last he checked she was a cannibal. Hmm, I wonder what she's been eating, maybe stranglers. He didn't ask, it was none of his concern, and he wasn't a nosy individual.

5 A.Y.
Ferlina's Place

As the rocks where hurled at them, Nick absorbed the kinetic energy out of them, and then sent out multiple blasts of raw energy destroying the rocks, as he gathered raw energy, he converted himself into pure energy, forming a massive hammer of energy he slammed it agianst the Zombies, while some of them while an elemental launched a stream of fire from him, NIck absorbed the heat energy from the fire, and flew forward ramming into the pryokinetic draining his heat energy until he was ice, with a kick he shattered the man's body, and sent out a massive blast of heat to engulf the animated corpse's, while Kurt had now continued to open fire decapitating Zombies, and having replaced Goku with Vegeta who rushed in to begin taking down zombies assisting Nick, while matt began to push thoughts into the Zombies getting them to fight each other. David you okay man? Don't shoot at any of the zombies under my control, you'll see a Big M on there back, it's just an illusion of course.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!