Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes Vs. Villians (Closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Heroes Vs. Villians (Comic Book Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:02 pm

He looked upon her helplessly. He had no medical experience whatsoever. He approached her slowly, trying to convey that he was friendly through actions. Walter....help. He sent the image of the top-hatted young man along with the word Walter, hoping to give her the idea that he was the person could help her. He put his arms out as if he were holding a log. The look on his face and the emotion in his yellow eyes asked a question, something along the lines of: Shall I carry you to him?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:05 pm

Sitting there she watched him as he neared her. Feral held no fear, and that was obviously seen by the fact that she didn't make any defensive moves or even bothered to move away from him. Again she heard his mindspeak, and at this second time she realized that he could not talk via vocal cords. Thus the telepathy as she would start calling it. "I see...You can't talk like I do. Well, no worries. I won't hold it against you..."
Going back to what he had said to her, she remembered the top-hatted man that had helped her earlier. "...So..his name's Walter..Alright..Better him than others..." she stated with a light sigh. Understanding his next question, she nodded in compliance, telling him that he needs to carry her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lynes
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:27 pm

Walter/William

Walter gave up looking, and found his way back to the bank. He began helping Kat solve the current problems. Walking up to the kid from before. "William, how did you get out here, and what's with your hands?"

William looked at Walter. "Sarah didn't pick up her phone, I vas vorried. My paranoia vas correct."

Walter was confused. He walked up to Sarah. " I know it's been a rough day, being attacked and all, but you need to go home with this kid. He was shot twice this morning for crist sake. Speaking of home, I had all his stuff from the show sent to your room. Find a way to keep him in bed for at least a day. If you need anything, I live in the building, and my cell is ************." He walked away to help a parent with their crying child by drawing a balloon for the kid.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:00 am

(I'm assuming you shot the tracking device at me.)
Morphius was filled with rage at feeling the small device pierce his skin. "How dare they think they can track me!" Moving down the alley, he almost forgot about Sarah, she would need a clue. He turned and looked at a wall, setting his eye laser on low. Then he burned a message into the wall, it reading -The abandoned subway, north side of town.- Morphius turned again and began to run up the alley. He rounded rounded a corner and stopped, finding Capricorn, and a tall, dark figure. "Capricorn? Who is this?"

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:13 am

" I am Shronian." he answered Morphius, not waiting for the other. ' And I suppose you are the mastermind behind that spectacularly succesful bank robbery." He added with sarcasm.
Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with?
-Ganondorf-

And so... You must be silenced!

What does not kill you only makes you stronger, or puts you into a diabetic coma.
-Lord Validrir

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:24 pm

William
(You would correct, Kat only saw you. Also, I know the person playing sarah, don't expect too many responses, he's always busy.)
William ignored Walter, but instead felt a little bit of his body commanding him to follow his master. He grabbed Sarahs arm, and pulled her towards the direction of the man how had shot him with the "fire" of some sort. He found several men talking. He approached the dark figure that hit him. He kneeled down "Master, vhat is your command-ahh" He stood up. "Ahh- your powver is causing me to follow you, for I absorb the traits of zhat zhat touches me-ahh" He fell to his knees again. "Sorry for zhe outburst...Master."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:00 pm

Carefully lifting Feral off of the roof of the building, he ascended slowly. Raising about 25 feet above the building, he relied on his keen eyesight to locate the tophatted Man. The guy was occupied dealing with a small child. Creating a balloon as Gryphon landed twenty feet behind Walter, Gryph made a trilling noise in his throat.

Walter turned around as Gryph held out Feral.

Help her.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:20 pm

Walter
Walter was amazed. " There she is." He grabbed her from Gryph, and carried her to an ambulance, using what was available to him. He attached her to an IV and a blood drip. He bandaged he wound after cleaning it. He was afraid of his ability to do all of this.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:11 pm

Morphius glared at the other, who had insulted him. His arm whirred as he brought it to bare. He launched a casscade of bullets toward the shadow man, but they passed harmlessly through him. (this is character control, sorry.) Shronian laughed.

"your pathetic, mortal weapons cannot hurt me." This made Morphius even more angry. His mind calculated swiftly, thinking of his next move.

-He is made of shadow, so light would be a weakness, I hope.- He thought this and set his eye at maximum. The laser shot out directly toward Shronian. -We shall see if this works.-

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:57 pm

William
William grabbed the Morphius by the neck. "Never hurt my Maste-SON OF A BITC-" William fell to the ground. Before Morphius had passed out luckly. He now had two personas competing with his own for control. The Intellect and the Loyal Servatude sides of him equaled eachother, so he used that to his advantage. " OKAY, NO VONE ELSE TOUCHES ME. Your personalilities take my body over."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:57 pm

William
William grabbed the Morphius by the neck. "Never hurt my Maste-SON OF A BITC-" William fell to the ground. Before Morphius had passed out luckly. He now had two personas competing with his own for control. The Intellect and the Loyal Servatude sides of him equaled eachother, so he used that to his advantage. " OKAY, NO VONE ELSE TOUCHES ME. Your personalilities take my body over."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:39 pm

An arm went around Gryphon's neck to hold herself to him for extra security so she wouldn't fall from his grasp. When he landed, she brought her feet to the ground, but leaned against Gryphon as she stood there, using his body as support. Feral was hesitant towards Walter, but ended up letting him pick her up. Though when she saw the ambulance he was carrying her to she started freaking out. Almost everything and anything associated with a hospital or medical lab freaked her out. Then again, she had the feeling that Walter wasn't one to turn her in to any lab or whatever so she kept herself under control.

Lynes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:08 pm

Walter
Walter looked at the girl as he helped her. She flinched every time a doctor came near the truck. She's just like Gryph, I can't send her to the hospital. I wonder what Kat will say... He finished up the job, attemping to read a how to manual on injecting morphine. "Hey, do you have a home?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:26 pm

Her eyes were wide open in both fear and anxiety as she lay there on the stretcher, flinching and jerking to sit up every time a doctor came near. They were literally flocking around the ambulance but thankfully they stayed back a fair distance. There was no way she could stay calm, her body constantly tense and thus making it hard for Walter to get a needle through her skin. It was obvious that if any of the doctors came near she'd be up in a second and all hell would break loose.

Lynes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:32 am

Shronian's eyes widened as the lazer came at him. Before he could move to defened himself, it hit him in the left sholder, burning a hole through him. With a snarl of pain he fell to his knees and grasped his sholder. After a moment, the hole began to close, as the shodow that was his body began to knit itself back together. As this happened he heard foot steps comming up to them. He looked up in time to see the young man he had first attacked grab Morphius by the throat. This was strange.

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:22 pm

Morphius gasped as the boy grabbed his throat. All of his strength seemed to drain away, taking him to the brink of unconciousness. The boy, fortunately, let go just before he would have passed out, leaving Morphius feeling like he'd been hit by a train. Morphius hit the ground and tried to catch his breath. Looking up he saw the boy backing away, saying somthing about personallities taking him over.

"You, you can steal people's energy?" He asked the boy in wonderment. The sound of police comming through the alley suddenly reached their ears. "We've got to go." Morphius said, standing up and looking at the others around him. "There is no time for fighting now, we have all got to get out of here. You too boy." He grabbed ahold of the boys exposed wrist with his metal hand and found that he was safe from the other's leeching abillities. "Come on."

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:28 pm

Be calm. Gryphon spoke to Feral, attempting to calm her. The doctors made Gryphon's hair on his neck stand out, but if Walter was unalarmed, then Gryphon would try his best to be still. Besides, it wasn't him who they wanted to poke. Even still, he watched the doctors with a dissaproving eye as they milled about.

Privacy was one of the few benefits of mindspeak. He could talk to whoever he wanted, whether it be everyone or only a select group, or one person. I.... I am Gryphon. His voice was slightly lower than a tenor chord, and even in his telepathic communication his grip on English was faulty. That was when an idea hit him. Maybe she could speak bird!

"Do you have a name?" He asked. The complex tongue of the bird language sounded alien.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:54 pm

Walter/William
Walter heard the screeches as he perceived them. "So you can talk, just not like us." He noticed why. This girl can be a bird...seems Gryph has a new friend. He couldn't believe it, but she was fixed up. "Look, you should be alright, but you have to rest to regain your blood. You seem to be afraid of doctors like Gryph, so the hospital won't do....if you need a place to stay, I'm not against giving you my bed, and sleeping in the living room with Gryph over there." He pointed at the birdman. " You'll have me and my friend Kat there if you need anything."

William freed himself from his grasp. "Nein, I have to help Sarah!" He grabbed her by the sleeve, and pulled her with him, following Morphius. (Really, I'm hoping he will use his computer again soon, William is a character meant to be bent to someone's will, and Sarahs character makes sense for that.)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:12 pm

Her thoughts were mostly on the doctors surrounding the ambulance, making sure none came near. Yet she heard Gryph's voice in her head again and gave a glance to him with a quick nod, letting him know she understood. When Walter was done fixing her up, she immediately got off the bed and stood, stepping back as much as she could. There was a wild look in her eyes as she glared at the doctors.

Indeed she could understand the avian language, and in that understand what Gryphon was saying. "It's Feral..." she replied in the human language, looking to both Gryphon and Walter. Keeping herself calm and under control, she looked to the doctors again, feline eyes darting around. "Get them the hell out of the way..." she seethed under her breath towards Walter.

Lynes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:57 am

Morphius looked curiously at the boy. "We must go, the police will arrest you for simply being near me. And with a power like yours, that is not a good thing." The boy was remarkable. In essence, his potential was unlimited, if it could be turned in the right direction. "The world doesn't understand you my boy. They cannot understand you, so they have no compassion for you either. They will lock you up as a freak, and try destroy you." Morphius had aquired a look of benevolence and kindness. "But I, I do understand. I know what it is like to be mistrusted and feared. Why do you think robbed the bank? Because I need money and I cannot get a job, because of how I look." The police were getting closer, causing Morphius to glance back. "Come with me, and I can help you learn to controll your abillities. I can make you better. You don't have to hurt people dear boy, just take my hand." Morphius smiled warmly and offered his robotic hand to the boy. He looked over to Sarah. "I can help him and you, come with us." He was lieing of course, he didn't know if he could help the boy or not, but there were other plans he had in mind.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!