Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heroes Vs. Villians (Closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Heroes Vs. Villians (Comic Book Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:23 pm

William
He was hesitent, but he came around to the idea. No longer indanger, the more adult side came out of him. "Vell, being my mom, vould you like a gift, mothers day vas a vhile ago?" He went ahead of her, walking outside, and seeing a couple buildings, stores. He left her behind a bit, but became loss in the crowd of people
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:36 pm

A stange looking man came into the boomstick, looking for someone he thought would be useful. He walked over to him. "Corvan, greetings, I'm Dr. Hostorous. I work for a group that finds you and your tanlents useful."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A female robotic like suit came after the wolf like boy. A girlish voice said "Hey, you. I like that you helped the man back there, but on my turf, you don't steal from the victum. You can hand over the money to him, or you can fight me." She pulled out a blaster pistol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RTK on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:55 pm

Laying on his back, looking up at the sky, Jake acted like he didn't really care what this female was saying. Holding the bundle of money in between his teeth, he mumbled "Since when are you my mother? Scram lady."
Since he was facing the sky, he didn't know she was holding a blaster to him. (( Is some slight char control alright with you? )) " I didn't bring you into this world boy, but that doesn't mean I can't take you out of it." She said to Jake.
'Wait a sec....' Jake thought to himself 'How'd she get on top of this building in the first place...' Then Jake sat up, he instantly realised she wasn't normal.

With a blaster held up to him, Jake was slightly alerted. "Unlike me, I'm sure that guy isn't starving and doesn't have to worry about getting a square meal." Jake smiled "Now," his grin got even wider "If you buy me a nice meal to fill me up, I'll give the money back." Now moving his jaw back and forth, causing the money in his mouth to flap up and down. Slightly mocking.
I want to protect you. You and your fading smile. I am always with you. Even if the resounding voice that calls me should wither. I will find you.

RTK
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:27 pm

(sure but keep in mind , most heros don't want to kill. Also, I'll try to keep the npcs to a minumum, these two will be better introduced later.)

"Look, hungry or not, you don't have the right to do that. He could have a family, debts, taxes....you name it." She treated him like you would a puppy that was eating you shoe. Flying up to him, she put her other hang out. "Spit it out!" She smacked him on the head with the blaster.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RTK on Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:09 pm

Rubbing his head, Jake childishly glared at the bionic woman "That freakin' hurt, Lady!"
"Go buy me so damn food and I'll give the money back!" Jake slapped her hand away "And if you don't," He clenched the money with his teeth a little harder "I can always just bite this money in half!"

((EDIT: Sorry the post is so short, I was having a very emotional and touching IM conversation with my girl friend :D
Kinda distracted me. ))

RTK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:01 am

great .... Now he'd run off into a crowd, a casualty waiting to happen. "WILLIAM, COME BACK!!!" Sarah cried. she'd realized at this point that if she was going to continue to act as she did, she would need someone as a distraction, William fell right into that role. a poor troubled unstable boy, she could get pretty much whatever she wanted from. But he had to stay clean for a while, remain under the radar.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:28 am

Confusion once more broadcasted from Gryphon's mind. Putting a hand to his mouth, he hoped it would be a way of telling him his hunger for food, a way of agreeing that Gryphon had no knowledge of. He still didn't understand much language being spoken to him, let alone speak. Gryphon examined Walter, while he was not dressed in a lab coat, it seemed strange to Gryph. He had only seen the patient gown he was currently wearing and labcoats his entire existence, and now this human was wearing much different clothes.
Looking around, he noticed that he was inside an alleyway, standing beside the man and a parked motorcycle. He still hadn't learned of vehicles.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:53 am

The suit the girl was wearing opened at the arm, and a rope flew out onto the wolfboy's neck, still tied to her arm. "Look, your lucky I don't fight dirty. You can give me the money if you don't want to do this all day. If you don't, I'm sure I can build a cell just for you. Your choice, walk or drag"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William
He looked back, the women was gone. He heard her voice, but couldn't see her. He ran back toward her voice, finding her in an irrated state. " Don't you want to go shopping?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walter

Walter motioned toward his mouth, and made chewing motions. He put the drawn helmet on, and mounted the bike. He pat the seat, letting the angel know it wouldn't hurt him. "Come on, I take you to get some food. You have to be hungry based on the sound your stomach is making."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:27 am

"No William, not now. I'll take you shopping tomorrow, you can get whatever you want. But first you have to promise me something, ok?" Sarah allowed fear to shine in her voice, If he was as unstable as everyone thought then he should fall right in, if not, then she was wrong, and would probably have a partner. "William, you have to promise not to touch people, Unless I tell you too, ok?"

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:42 am

William
He stared at his hands "bu-bu but- vhy vould I ever touch anyone. I don't vant to ever-" He started to think about his friend, back in germany. One tear rolled down his face. "Vhy- Vhy vhy vhy!" He seemed like a helpless child that lost his pet or something. He sat on the ground, hugging his legs. The crowd around looked at him, one of them was the judge on lunch break. He walked away with a smirk. He hated mutants. As did several humans. It had become a huge racial group, never got in trouble, most of them were politions.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:54 am

"Well, William not everyone is your friend, and there are some poeple who need to be hurt. and only you can get them. William, some people want to hurt you, and me, and all your friends." sarah chose her words carefully, if she did one thing wrong at this point he would probably kill her.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RTK on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 am

Trying to bargain with this woman was obviously doing no good. Jake was getting sick of her, he could just kill her now. She was rather annoying. But Jake had no interest in murder.
"So tell me lady," Jake took the money out of his mouth and held it in his right hand "How could you drag something," He smiled "If there is nothing to drag?" Then Jake bent his head down and bit the rope and quickly turned around and ran, putting the money back in his mouth.

Now running on all four limbs like a dog, he jumped from building-to-building. He eventually came to a building that was a little taller than the others, Jake jumped up and managed to grab the edge of the building, he pulled himself up and continued running.

RTK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:21 am

William

He stood up, wiping his face with is sleeve "Like that kid at school? Yeah, maybe people do vant to hurt me, but vhat use am I to anyone, all I do is hurt people. I'll hurt you too eventually." His twisted mind just stopped thinking about it, it was better that way. "I von't touch anyone.... I'm a bit hungry? They didn't feed me anyhting last night vhen they threw me in that cell"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:31 am

She jerked the rope back "I gave you your choice, you'll get plenty of food now, but it won't be too satsfying." She chased him down, finally getting to a tall building. She shot a little needle into him, the machine clamping onto his back. "You asked for it." She pressed a button, shocking him enough to make every nerve jump for 2 seconds time. " Your last chance to drop." Just that second she heard a beep on her battery guage. "Damnit, sorry, we'll have to settle this later." She flew back to where the man was that was mugged. She paid him the money out her own pocket, swearing to catch the punk that did it.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:55 am

She reached inside herself, for that bubble she looked for every time she did this. "William, You Have to promise me you'll touch people when I tell you too." Her voice was laden with a mixture of emotions, and thick with power. she Didn't know how it worked on other mutants though. looking at the boy, her stomach rumbled. "lets go back to my apartment and get some food, maybe we'll order pizza?"

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RTK on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:19 am

Being so physically strong and immune to most things, the shock only felt like a strong vibration.
The woman flew away, saying "We'll settle this later." Jake amusingly smiled at that 'Well, Lady, you're in for some bad news.' He thought to himself 'The next time we meat, I'll be sure to use more than 30% of my abilities.'

Jake was quickly distracted by the warm smell of pizza. He look down from the building and saw a small pizza place just a block away. "Why not?" He said to himself.

So Jake enjoyed a large meal of pizza.

RTK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:28 am

William
William felt something he hadden felt since his real parents were around. It was a warm feeling that filled part the void that was his emotions. Looking up at her with this feeling, there was something new there, a feeling he had never had before, it made him trip up and stumble on his words. He was unable to really answer, but nodded, with a red tint to his face. He listened to her command, and followed. He liked this place she brought him to, it was much warmer than where he lived. He waited for her to unlock the door.

(RTK, You need to limit yourself, that would have hurt just by the way I described it. and 30% of you power, he may think that, thats good rping, but that can't be true.)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:46 am

Sliding the keycard down the electronic lock, Sarah waited for the familiar beep that said the door was Unlocked. "So ... What do you want for Dinner? We need to eat something ..." pushing her way into the small suite sarah looked around "ummm ... make yourself at home."

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RTK on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 pm

(( My character just thinks he's a big-shot, so really, he was using more like 60% of his power. I was saving this for later, but now it's spoiled ))

RTK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:34 pm

William
"Anything without seafood" He took off his shoes, and his dirty outerwear, and his backpack. Still having his feeling warmth and the other he couldn't describe, he looked for the bathroom, just having the thought of cleaning himself. He left his cloths in backpack, and grabbed a clean outfit. He turned on the water, glad to be somewhere other than around a bunch of people, even though he was still worried about hurting people. He just let water continue to flow out of the spigget. Putting on his shirt and deoderant, he stepped out into living room, reading some comic he found. It was drawn by some guy named Walter, and it was about some detective that always finds the deeper meaning behind crimes. There was some ad that said he would be doing a comic show in tomorrow at some comic store. I should go to that A while later he heard someone knocking on the door. He looked through the peek hole, it was a man with a box.
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!