Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Heroes Vs. Villians (Closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Heroes Vs. Villians (Comic Book Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:17 pm

((sorry that took so long. long week of college, but this is to the guy who walked in asking corvan a question))

Corvan turned slowly in his seat at the man. "how do you know who i am..and what is the job" he said looking at him from under his hood. His eyes hidden in the darkness and his face expression.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:33 pm

(Like in all successful comics, I give the characters choices, leaving them able to choose their path. If you haven't seen any hero movies lately, it makes the story. Keep this in mind when I make NPCs)

The Dr. looked him in the eye "How, no, the question is why. When I want to "work", I do my research. You came up as having a unique power that I might need by my side. I need leuitenants to help me recruit, to help me fight, to help rule with an Iron fist. This wil be worth your while if you want to help. If you accept, I will tell you what you need to do. Refuse, and you will become another on my hitlist. What's your say?"
He held a black spade in his hands, an assassins signal for death.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:09 pm

He turned fully and stood up from his chair. "lets get one thing straight first off, when you threaten me you better keep it. Second if i do accept its not what i need to do its what you ask me to do. I don't do as im told i do as im asked." He looked at the man but did not remove his hood, seeing he was taller then him by a few inches he watched him closely. " now before i accept anything what is the job." he said his hands hidden in the long sleeves of a cloak.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:26 pm

Running to the door, She grabbed the handle and pulled opening the door, The man holding the Pizza stood for a moment. then handed her his delicous, hot parcel (pizza is good ?). "17.95" he barked. Sarah looked around. Then leaned forward and Kissed the man. The kiss was entirely Instrumental, Just another means of implanting her "suggestion" He looked around then sped back down the Hallway. She really Hated doing that, It betrayed all her interest's.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:41 pm

Dr. H lookes as cool as ever. "Calm yourself, anger won't help you here. Let me give you a little history lesson. There has always been a signal to kill, in this case, this ace of spades. You should be able to guess what part of your work will be just by this card in my hand, but I suppose not all have an intellect like mine, I'm dumbing down my words as we speak. Well, as I was saying. Second of all, with the money I rake in from having an arsenal such as you might join, you would jump when I say. You will be paid for your sevices, and treated like a king on my island as one of my leuitenants. You might soon rule a country."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Willaim
Watching this happen, his new feeling caused him to be jelious of the delivery boy. At that moment, before he did anything, the warm feeling was gone. He no longer cared, he was just hungry as his void returned. "Vhy do you do zhings like zhat? Or I should say how?" ( better accent)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:02 pm

Closing the Door Sarah turned. "William, I have to tell you something, I don't know how to say this, but, you know how you cando things?" She said. Her mind whirled. AGH! he asked too many questions, it would almost be easier to kill him, not like anyone would miss him." I can ..... I can do things too."

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:12 pm

William

Before going back into the warm feeling he broke free from "I envy you, you don't kill vith a simple touch"
He used his recently aquired powers to lift open the box, and pull a piece onto his plate. He felt what he guessed ahrosed( I can't spell) was again. "So, tell me, vhere do you vant to go tomorrow?"
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:13 pm

He stared at the dr, his eyes suddenly glowing a dark blue threw the hood. " i can care less how much power you have. but i stand with what i say, you want me, i have conditions, don't like it go find another telepath that can control more then just telekintic powers. Under the long part of his sleeve he pointed at the stool he was sitting it shaking gently. " agree to what i said and you have my power, if not well find someone else" he said staring at him.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 pm

"William, Your not as stupid as they think you are, are you?" The clarity of the words he had just spoken shocked her, She could swear he had meant everything he had done, If she hadn't seen what a wreck he was earlier, she wouldn't beleive it. "William, we need to spend some time talking, we'll go and get you new cloth's and stuff tomorrow though."

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:27 pm

"Look, your terms don't flow well with me. You have to be willing to take orders, which you seem so keen on not, i wonder how far you'll get if I do."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"True, I am smarter zhan given credit for, but vhat about?" He seemed happy someone gave a damn about who he was or what he was able to do. "I mean really, you know vhat I am. Mein thearapist explained to me that because of my past, I am helpless vhen I remember it. I'm crazy, but I'm not a dumbcoft."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:36 pm

A Smile touched her lips, the first time in a long time. "William, tomorrow, you're getting whatever you want, All new clothes, music, whatever you want. And I Don't think your going back to school." Finally, The boy showed his true colors, he was just as twisted as everyone else. Now she had a cover, a front to mask anything she wanted to do. What did she want to do?

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:49 pm

William

He stared at her twisted look. " You can't really get me vhatever I vant, I'm too useless to even vatse my own money on this hopeless soul. Plus, unless I can control zhis power, something will happen to you soon enough, it alvays happens."he sighed. He just continued to chew his pizza, then went back to a child like state, thinking off what his power could do. He finished half the pizza, he hadn't ate anything since 2 days ago. He went to sleep on the floor, not even considering her bed or the couch.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:58 pm

Smiling sarah looked at the kid curled up on her floor, he had no Idea what kind of power she already had over him. "you'll use you power when I tell you kid, Be sure of that." she would have to teach him discipline, that was for sure, but even Sarah McKellen enjoys a challenge.
Last edited by Himros on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:48 am

Staring at him. "last time i followed orders people who didn't need to die, died."" Ill listen but i find one thing i don't like im gone understand that. You can send an army for me, but ill disappear."" Now sense this is a kill, who is the target" He told the dr in a rather angry tone, not excatly pleased but money was needed sense most people did not bother going near him.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:46 am

The Dr didn't like his insolent tone. "Well, your first mission is to lead a squad of men in a hunt for two of this towns heroes, my acrh-enemies. The First is their leader. Her name is Katherin Mare. She is better known as Jet-Speed. She built a suit of armor with all sorts of tricks. The Second is named Inki, Japanesse for Ink. I never got his real name, but he brings new meaning to living art. To draw them out, you could several things. One I thought of is to attack this comic artist that is appearing at the towns comic store in three days, he has been spotted with Katherin on many occations. If you do not except, consider yourself terminated."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:51 am

He smiled at his comment. " ive heard that before." The seat behind him jerked several times before it pulled out of the ground and slowly spun in mid air as it floated next to him. " who are the other men" he asked watching the stool spin slowly.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:31 pm

(Congrats, your a temporary villian.)
The Dr was happy to here his reponse. "Well, that's up to you really, I'll be giving you 4 heavilly armed troops, anyone you can find to help you is fine. You are now part of my organization. Remember, failure is frowned upon, and accomplishment is rewarded highly.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wiliam

During his sleep, he began breathing harder, thrashing, talking, and at one point yelling.....

Willaim stood there, in a room, looking at a mirror, with Sarah's body laying on the floor inside it. His friend appeared. " I knew it, you'll alvays kill everyone around you, zhat's vhy your parents got rid of you, your're a montser."
"Nein... Nein.... NEIN"
Everyone he ever hurt with this power started appearing, insulting, threating him, yelling at him, screaming even. Other crying, sobbing, staring at him with anger and fear.
"Nein... Nein... NEIN...NNEEEIIIINNN"
The people in the dream creppt closer, shaking him, and hitting him. "I'll kill you, you demon".....

"AAHHHHHHHH" Waking up, he realized he was yelling. He had to of woken up the entire appartement building the way he was screaming.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:07 pm

"remember this, you may think you own me but remember if i don't like it im gone understand."He said to the dr, as the stool that was floating next to him suddenly ripped apart and formed into several 6 inch long sharp like objects." a small taste of what i can do, you may of read what my power is but seeing it is a different experince all togthere. " the sharp objects started to rotate in a circle around Corvan's head. Though he kept out of arms reach with anyone he came into contact with.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:36 pm

Trees...Streams...Rain...the forest started looking more or less the same in Bio's eyes. Everything was just an endless amount of trees, streams, and rain. Bio had had enough of it. months on end of the forests had made Bio bored of his surroundings...and...he was hungry. Sprinting now, Bio raced through the forest, searching for some sort of human life. His limbs musles bulged as Bio ran through the woods, veins were accented by his accelerated heart rate, his chest pumping slightly hard. Bio's speed was leveling at about 30 mph, sweat dripped down his body. Leaves went up spinning into the air, as Bio's legs increased the pumping, his chest grew larger, his lung capacity increasing, and sped up to 40 mph. After an hour of running, the trees grew thinner and thinner, untill finally, none remained. Bio slowed, than stopped completely, scanning his new territory. Around him was mostly hills, but something else caught his attention. Horns beeping loudly, approximately 2 miles away. Bio smiled, and began running again.

=============================================================================================================================

John sat in his car, beeping the horn at the gridlock. The one time he had decided to take his family somewhere fun, and get out of the city, gridlock hits them. The road wasn't a highway by any reasoning, a single road with one lane per way was the fastest, and supposedly less likely to be congested road out of the city. John sighed, and looked at his family, his wife, his baby child, playing with each other. John smiled, and looked back at the glowing red lights of the hummer in front of him's brake lights. John's mind drifted, and he began to look out the window. After 20 minutes of this, John didn't notice the bear crash into the other side of the car. John twirled back to the right, a huge bear was slumped, back first, against the side of his sedan. His wife had screamed, and his child laughed, and clapped his hands. The bear stirred slightly, and it began to shake. John's wife was saying something, but he wasn't listening. The side of the bear's fur began to spread, daggers in the form of teeth stuck out through the mass. A large tentacle-like tounge shot out onto the window. As the fur started to part more, John's eyebrows arched higher and higher. The once-bear back, was now a humanoid's face. Something out of the late-night horror shows, the humanoid's jaw was unhinged like a snakes, and spread wide. Teeth, long and yellow stuck out from blackened gums. Evil, primal eyes locked into John's, when the third eye on top of it opened. John couldn't scream before it was over.

===============================================================================================================================

Bio's stomach was full, two well-sized humans now rested in his stomach, as well as the smaller one. Blood that had once stained his chin, now was carefully licked up, and Bio smiled wide. Walking down the opposite side of the road, Bio straightened his khakis, and the plaid shirt Bio's dinner had once wore. It was about time Bio visited the big city.

OOC:Sry about not posting prior, life just gets in the way sometimes, and Ill try to be a regular
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm

Gryphon attempted to make an agreement, nodding. He had seen the scientists do this in agreement, but he hated mimicking them so. But he also shook his head, one thing he did know was that he could fly much faster than the pedestrian's vehicle could drive along the urban streets. When it started raining, Gryphon cooed slightly, looking at Walter for an answer. Language was not so hard to understand, but getting your tongue to move right was impossible.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.