Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hey all

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hey all

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie Joes Babi on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:27 pm

Hey everyone. How are you? I'm Jenn.... I'm 17, soon to be 18 and I love roleplaying. I'm drawing a blank, but if you want to know anything ask away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Billie Joes Babi
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:45 pm

You're drawing a blanket?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie Joes Babi on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:48 pm

Nope a blank. As in, I can't think of anything to say.

Billie Joes Babi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:53 pm

Your name makes me giggle. I like it.

But welcome to RPGateway, Jenn. ^^ Don't worry, if you're at a loss for words, we'll make up for it with a whole bunch of them.

Been roleplaying long? A fan of any specific types or something along those lines? Just for curiosity's sake, by the way. >_>

Oh, and have a good time here too, seriously. If you ever have any questions, complaints, problems, suggestions, or anything, feel free to just ask away and I can do my absolute best to get it taken care of. Aside from that though, just have a good time and enjoy yourself. We'll try our best to be nice and welcoming.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie Joes Babi on Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:09 pm

*nod nod* I've been roleplaying for a couple years, but I stopped for a bit and now I'm trying to rebuild my talent. I can still type coherently, and I love roleplaying, but my posts aren't as long as they used to be. I enjoy realistic and/or some mideval ((no mideval fantasy though. Unless someone can teach me...)) Uhmm... anyways, thanks a lot and I hope I'm good enough here. ^-^

Billie Joes Babi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:11 pm

Oh you can, can you? You love roleplaying but my posts aren't as long as they used to be. What do you like about roleplaying but my posts aren't as long as they used to be so much? Oh. I'm not sure if I like it. How old are you? read the roleplay on GWing. net. Perhaps. Who? You are quite welcome! Why do you hope for he or she'm good here

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:18 pm

My goodness. I think HAL is about to explode. He's [clearly malfunctioning] AI by the way.

But anyway, you sound like you'll fit in just great here then. ^^ We've got some really nice settings along those lines open to you (And if you ever do want to learn medieval fantasy, I'm open. <_<), and some nice active roleplays currently heading along (Although we just completed a big merger and are in a bit of the rebuilding process.) that are shaping up quite nicely.

You'll do just fine, I'm sure.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:40 pm

Hello. I must agree with MAster we can be a rather verbose bunch. anyway welcome and well......yeah it is a day for blanks

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:25 am

Billie Joes Babi wrote:*nod nod* I've been roleplaying for a couple years, but I stopped for a bit and now I'm trying to rebuild my talent. I can still type coherently, and I love roleplaying, but my posts aren't as long as they used to be. I enjoy realistic and/or some mideval ((no mideval fantasy though. Unless someone can teach me...)) Uhmm... anyways, thanks a lot and I hope I'm good enough here. ^-^

I love realistic role-playing! You'll fit in in the chat for the most part then, we've got some unrealistic characters now and then, but they fit in with the realism well enough too.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:27 am

Oh you can, can you? You love roleplaying but my posts aren't as long as they used to be. What do you like about roleplaying but my posts aren't as long as they used to be so much? Oh. You are not the only one. I don't know if I like realistic andor some mideval no mideval fantasy. My favorite thing is robots. Umm. Who? You are quite welcome! Why do you hope for he or she'm good here

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:29 am

Jesus Christ HAL, you make about as much sense an asshole on my elbow.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:33 pm

One of these days, HAL's going to overload, and the only indication we'll have is a plume of smoke rising from Master's house.

Anyhow, not much that can be said that Kou, the over-achieving bastard, hasn't said. Feel more than encouraged to stop into the chat if you're looking for some (mostly) realistic RP.

That said, Welcome to RPGateway, hope you enjoy your stay.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.