Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hey all....

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hey all....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hinata on Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:14 am

My friend told me to check this place out....
you all seem mega friendly and cant wait to get started.... hmmm, what to do? what to do?

ahah got it...

lol
its not what you see, its what you make of the things your seeing,
its not what you feel its what you make of the things your feeling,
its not what you hear, its what you make of the thing your hearing,
its not about the world, its about what you make of the world you live in.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hinata
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hey all....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:46 am

Hi Hinata,

You are extremely welcome to the site. Which friend was it that passed our name on to you?

Yeah well check the place out, there are a lot of things going on games and sundry other threads. Poke about and see what you can find.

If you do have any questions, other than "What to do?", feel free to address them to the moderation staff, like myself. As for the what to do question, we can't really offer any advice other than enjoy yourself here.

Grim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hinata on Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:27 am

my friend mentioned you grim and he spoke of you highly....
he may of even spoke to you last night but i wouldn't know that.

thankyou for the warm welcome..

Hinata x

hinata
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:45 am

You have really piqued my curiosity now, -=tries to recall who on earth he talked to last night, and even whose night it might be=- Damn if only I had a ... er .... thing, you store things in it ... memory, that's the bugger.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hinata on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:50 am

hmmm....
you'll just have to hope you remember. i think he said something about phoning someone,

but i cant be to sure...
well i hope you have fun trying to remember.

lol.

Hinata. x

hinata
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:23 am

You are a tease, I have no clue, I talked to a few people last night I can only recall one talking about a 'phone and I don't think it is likely to be he. So I am at a loss.

However you seem to be enjoying your game so I will try and work out who you mean.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hinata on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:32 am

i really wanna tell you,
but youre right i'm really havin fun...
have i CHEERED you up any?

just take a guess anyway,
if your right i'll tell you... i think,

oh he also said he was chatting to you on something else, cant remember though???

hmmmm....

Hinata. x

hinata
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:34 am

I am surprised, I know who he is. The Cheered question gave it away.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:35 am

A strange girl, you like to be enigmatic, don't you?

And a bit of a tease as well, by the looks of things, as Grim has already mentioned.

Well, I am glad you took your friend's advice and joined up. Obviously, this friend of yours is rather smart. What is his username on here? I may well know him.

Anyway, in answer to "What to do?", the answer to that is simple - Go have a look around, find an RP you like, make a post, and enjoy!

Have fun.

Lord Saladin x (No one else has returned the many kisses you have left on here up to now. Thought I would be the first)

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hinata on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:46 am

I am not at my friends level so i shall not speak of my friends name,

for i know he may kill me....
but one things for sure he's just as enigmatic (if thats the right word) as i am...
i've done lots of browsing too, and i like i like i like!

Hinata. x

hinata
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:54 am

So, what do you mean exactly by not being at your friend's level?

Anyway, what you need to remember, is that we were all new once, even I. So, do not worry about what 'level' you are at.

So, you "like, like, like", eh? A tad energetic, which is a good thing. I wish I was right now. But, enough on that.

You should choose a game you like, and join in.

Perhaps a Naruto RP? There are many hardcore fans who play together in the Naruto Universe; I am sure your knowledge will be a great contribution to their games.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.