Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hey people!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hey people!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RevenG on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:39 pm

Hey guys! I'm new here, as you guys should find fitting for this forum. I found this place via myspace- Someone added me and advertised this site heavily, lol.

Soo...yeah. Just thought I'd make my entrance known. There anything I should know?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RevenG
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:40 pm

How did you feel when you found this place via myspace- Someone added him or her and advertised this site lol ? Whatever gave you that idea? "There you go again. "--Reagan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:46 pm

Ignore Hal, usually he's intelligible, sometimes he's not.

Welcome. There's probably a lot you should know about this site, but that all depends on what you're interested in getting out of your experience here. What brings you to Gwing?

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:49 pm

Ignore HAL, for the record. He's crazy malfunctioning AI.

But that aside, welcome to RPGateway. We're being advertised through myspace?! That's crazy. I hadn't any idea, seriously. o_o

If it brings in cool new members though, it's alright with me. >_>

Things you should know? Well, hrm..none really come to mind. There are some rules or something somewhere, but other than that we're pretty relaxed. Just try to have fun, relax, and enjoy yourself. We're all easy-going for the most part.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RevenG on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:00 pm

Lol, I can't imagine xD

So can you recomment a good place to start?

RevenG
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RevenG on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:02 pm

The "I can't imagine" part was to Hal..

And yeah, the creator (or supposed creator) of this site has a myspace, and is adding people. I was a heavy rp'er a while back, and thought I might pick up.

RevenG
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:05 pm

I recommend checking out the multiverse section first, I think that's the main rpg going on in the chat. Otherwise I think Ghalerion seems to be the main forum rpg.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:05 pm

I haven't heard anything like that before: Andrew Blade said it recommend checking out the multiverse section first you think that's the main rpg going on in the chat.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RevenG on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:06 pm

Andrew Blade? Woah, lol. That's a sweet name.

RevenG
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:10 pm

HAL wrote:I haven't heard anything like that before: Andrew Blade said it recommend checking out the multiverse section first you think that's the main rpg going on in the chat.

You would say something like that HAL, you disgust me.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:49 pm

Just thought I would say hi. other than that well it is HAl the more benevolent version than the one in 2001 and 2010

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.