Hey

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabiat on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:52 am

Umm, hello I recently discovered this website and boy can I say im glad. I would like to say a hello to every other member of the twelfth legion. I love watching series and everything Percy Jackson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rabiat
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Twelfth Legion? I take it that that is a Percy Jackson reference? I've never read them, you see.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticMarin on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:37 pm

Yo, welcome to the site! Never heard of Percy Jackson before, but we get around a lot with various fandoms so I'm sure others have.
“I eat my enemies for breakfast; even when I already ate breakfast, and brunch!”

“But in my heart, I sometimes wish they would atone so that I could be that close to a friend.”

Check out my likes and dislikes post and my profile. Then hit me up!

ChaoticMarin
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years
Beta Tester Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Recruiter Cult Leader Hordemaster Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:02 pm

Percy Jackson! Those are on my to-read list. Harry Potter Head here looking into other fandoms. What other books do you enjoy?
Good to have you here :D
Awakening The Impervious Door - Read along with our adventurers through this dungeon-crawl!

Vankoryth Detente - Calling All Vampires

Auroragon - The Multiverse awaits the last people of Norvnu

Connect on Twitch for my RPG live-streams <3
Tutorials, dramatic readings, worldbuilding, and more!

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!