Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hey There!!!!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hey There!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:30 am

Hi there! My name is TheSpaceInBetween but you guys can shorten it to whatever you like. Although I would have no idea what you would shorten it too.

So a little bit about me, I live in the UK and when I am not online either here or making videos on YouTube I work in a Nursery, looking after and teaching young children aged 2- 4. I suppose this would be Kindergarten for all you people over in America Land.

I am really into music so I listen to mainly metal and really heavy stuff, but there's a twist, I am also really into musicals most of all the Lion King which I have seen five times now and I don't plan to stop any time soon. This year I have seen 5 musicals and I have two more shows to see by the end of this year.

I hope I don't sound weird yet....

I enjoy writing which is one of the reasons that I joined this site, I did used to belong to the really old Maximum Ride Rp Forums until it all changed and became modern, blast you upgrading technology! I made loads of friends on the site and I hope that I'm going to make some good friends here too.

As for my writing interests, I like fantasy stuff like werewolves and vampires ( the proper stuff not the Twilight stuff Bleuh) I am really into Psychological stuff, so delving into the human mind through my characters is something I really enjoy doing. I am open to new ideas and romances. So if you have any of those planned for future threads give me a shout.

So roleplaying away!!!

( wow that was bad)

Bye.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: Hey There!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PumpkinBear on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Hey there, Space! Do you mind if I shorten it like that? It's better than calling you Between or calling you The, but hey, don't let me stop you if that's the name you wish to go by lol.

What's your YouTube channel? Not trying to be nosy, but I can happily sub if you wish. Nobody dislikes more subs...I mean, I don't think at least...But that's super cute that you work in a nursery (I think the American equivalent would be a daycare center). I wish I worked in a daycare center...except instead of children, they were puppies and kittens. I believe those are called rescue centers...but those are saddd D:.

But duuude, we need to be friends. I love bands like Soilwork, Dark Tranquility, At the Gates, Woods of Ypres, Carcass, Fear Factory and such. And I watched the shit out of The Lion King growing up. No shame in my game, I love animated movies.

But yeah, I love fantasy/scifi roleplay so hopefully we'll get a chance to write together. If I get the balls, I'll post one of my own roleplay ideas, but while I build the confidence I'll be lurking around and joining other's groups. I look forward to roleplaying with you; you're awesome :D!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PumpkinBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:08 am

Let’s call you Space, and not the thing my dirty mind came up with.

You seem like a fun person to RP with, so, HI!
If you find a nice one, maybe I’ll stalk, er, follow you into it.

Don’t worry about sounding weird. Weird is good.
I can keep myself sane because I’ve got my candy gun!

cucumbersome
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:13 pm

welcome! i hope we can roleplay together some time!(:

i'm actually coming back from a super long hiatus, so i'm glad to see new people.

anyway, i'll let you go on with more roleplaying business! haha

oh-- and if you have any questions on anything, or just want to chat send me over a pm!

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glory on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Welcome aboard! I also teach young children, currently 3-4 year olds. At this age they're known as preschoolers. When they turn 5, they head into kindergarten.

Anyway, have fun here!

Glory
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Recruiter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!