Hey there!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hey there!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPkitten on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:36 pm

I'm kind of nervous but here goes nothing... Hi everyone! My names Chesca and I just found this site today and figured I would give it a shot.

Just so you know a little about me, I'm a 19 year old college student, I'm majoring in animation, and I'm a female. I am a huge fantasy and romance fan as well as action and comedy, so please don't be worried about offending me, I love joking around. I'm not 100% sure how this site works so if anyone could be me some tips it would be much appreciated.

Well thats all thanks for reading! :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPkitten
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Hey there!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Good day Chesca, is that short for Francesca?

My name is Vince.

Good for you, take a shot, take a leap.

I am also a college student. Majoring in Chemistry, I enjoy high fantasy and science fiction the most. When it comes to action and comedy, I enjoy having them both, but I can work outside of that. I think the more genres that you can write, and write well in, shows that you are a diverse writer and it gives you plenty of ideas and concepts to work and rework. When you step out of your comfort zone, it forces you to really be creative in a different sense.

Anyway, I'm glad that you asked for help, I will be your tour guide today.

Rules - RPG has five rules, we keep it simple but respectable here.

Help - The Help forum is where most users go if they need help. However, the staff is always available to help you out. We are denoted in colored usernames like myself. You can usually find me in the Help Room in the chat.

Newbie Guide - Highly suggested that you read this first if you haven't already, it will help you understand some things.

Interest Checks - Basically our idea thread, where users pitch their ideas to the community to see if anyone might be interested.

Roleplayers Wanted - This is where roleplays that have already been created, need people.

On top of all of this, you will need ten forum posts to unlock your private messaging options. It's pretty easy, you can hit the forum games section and get it all there.

Now if you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

On behalf of everyone at RPG, RolePlayGateway, we are pleased to have you here and we look forward to your stories.

And you're welcome, I enjoyed reading.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPkitten on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Thanks so much for the help i really appreciate it!

RPkitten
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsune Sama on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:53 pm

hi welcome! I am new here as well :)

Kitsune Sama
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cristina on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:37 am

Hi and welcome!My name is Cristina and I am also part of the "new entry team" :)
Vince, if you don't mind, I am also going to use your guide.

Cristina
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fawnrhonu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:18 am

Welcome to this homely site, trust me you'll fit right in!
~
~~You reap what you sow ~ ~

☆ Logan Rhonu ☆

fawnrhonu
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!