Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Heya

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Heya

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind.Virtue on Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:29 pm

Hey.

Well im Blind.Virtue if you never bothered to read my name :wink: and i live in Australia.
I enjoy to write, its a nice way to get away from everything at times, so that leads me to Role Playing (Which i haven't done much of).

My other interests are Graphic/Web Design along with Web Development, which i will be studying next year to recieve formal qualifications and a diploma in. So i expect to spend a bit of time on the little Artwork board you have set up here.
Music is also a huge thing to me, i play guitar on my own and also play it in a small rock band me and a few friends began a while back but we dont know where we are going to take it yet.

Thats my small rambling for now.
Catch you all around the forum, hope to have fun RP'ing with you.

- Blind
Emptiness has darkened my eyes

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blind.Virtue
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Heya

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nils on Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:55 pm

I like your name, signature, and avatar. You've got style, man. You've got style.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nils
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Heya

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind.Virtue on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:57 am

Hey Nils.
Thanks, i quickly made the Avatar and Signature just after i registered specifically to use on this forum :)

Blind.Virtue
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.