Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! »

Heyaaaa :3

a topic in The Academy, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

Wanting to improve your writing? The Scholars are here to help! Find guides, tutorials, and even 1-on-1 mentoring threads here!

Heyaaaa :3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GothGirl214 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:42 am

Heey ya'll, My name is Emma, and I'm kinda new to this site and I love writing. So I was hoping to find someone that could give me a hand and write around with me to both teach me how the site works and to help me loosen up.
I'm quite easy going and open to pretty much anything.
I like writing in third person, mostly FxM pairings, but like I said, open to anything.
I'd much rather do one liners, maybe a bit more if needed by the sitch, but I don't mind paragraphing.
I like to post daily and I'm free any time.
Let me know if you have a nice heart and want to help a girl out.
Thanks in advance!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GothGirl214
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Heyaaaa :3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:09 am

Hi, Emma! Glad to have you here with us on Gateway! I hope that everything's been to your liking so far. :)

I'd be more than glad to help to help you out if you still need it. RPG can be a bit more than difficult to navigate when you're new (god knows it was that way for me, haha), so I'd have no problem lending a hand when it comes to figuring things out. I shot you a message, but in case you haven't made enough forum posts to fully use the PM feature, I'm just reiterating what I said in that as well. If you're still looking for assistance, or would be open to receiving it from me, I tend to be around quite frequently.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 6 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GothGirl214 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:13 pm

god yes! Your help would be a blessing!

GothGirl214
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Aighto. Is there any particular genre that you prefer liking it? I quite enjoy the fantasy and sci-fi settings, personally, but I consider myself pretty flexible if you'd prefer something else. Also, if you have any particular questions now, don't hesitate to ask.

(And btw, once you unlock the PM feature, I'd recommend messaging me as well, so we can move there and make things easier on the both of us. :) )

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 6 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!