Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

heyy

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

heyy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Kattie_ on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:03 pm

hey im new and uhhhhh thats it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

_Kattie_
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: heyy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:20 pm

Hello and welcome! My name is Bella how are you?
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Kattie_ on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:42 pm

im good thanx :D and u

_Kattie_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EnmaAi_aka_Jay on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:45 pm

Ello Kimmie-Chan I am Jay and I would like to say that I think you would be hot for I am a transvestite <.<...>.>

lol Just kidding so how is you Kimmie

EnmaAi_aka_Jay
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Kattie_ on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:47 pm

wtf o-o
im good thanx jay my supper weird frined

_Kattie_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:53 pm

Hello Kattie,

Great that you have joined the site. Hope you find something that you like to play or just contribute to. If you have any queries or problems feel free to ask any of the staff, we are quite friendly and approachable and and always try to help.

You know I hate writing these things it's so difficult not so sound like some sort of automata. Anyway the important thing is for you to enjoy yourself so get stuck in.

Grim (not a bot or anything honest)

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:17 pm

Grim stalks me ......but SHHHHH cause the cookie admin doesn't know!

and thanks for asking i'm fine lol how are you 2 at this time

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:40 am

Hey it's part of my job to welcome people to the site, I stalk no one who doesn't ask me to.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:53 am

very very good, i like being stalked gives me the chance to carry my MACE lol. Though i think it is still under my bed hmmmmmm........

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Kattie_ on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:42 pm

o_o woooahhh

_Kattie_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:55 pm

*Sweeps Bella and Grim offstage into a giant garbage bag using an oversized pushbroom.*

..Yeah.. >_> Sorry about that, Kattie. ^^ Sometimes some people here can get a little silly and very very enthusiastic about things, especially things like new members joining. Which is a good thing though. We love new members and yeah. =D So you should feel all honored and loved and welcomed and good and stuff, because making people feel at home is like, totally our job. Well, just a few of our many jobs I should say. Some of us have to keep that 'home' relatively clean and tidy and nice and everything. And then some of us do the cooking too. In fact, some of us just do it all.

Have I ranted enough yet to scare you off? I hope not.

So anyways.. >_>

*Glides on over to this 'Kattie', whispering..* I believe there may be something of a conspiracy afoot here.. A conspiracy of other members to steal away my position as unofficial president of the RoleplayGateway welcoming commitee.. ¬_¬

We're most certainly going to have to do something about this, yes, we most certainly are. But before I go off to forcibly remove some heads, I feel like I should also mention that if you ever have any questions or need anything, please, feel free to ask. ^^ We're here to make your experience everything you want it to be. But besides that little mention, just have fun and enjoy yourself.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.