Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hidden In Plain Sight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:12 pm

@Jedly,
I like the idea of a partial/human a lot. Brings out the realism that the world is really into the future. This vessel approves of that statement.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Hey there, as the main page doesn't seem to have been updated with people reserving roles I was just wondering if there was an actual open spot currently?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 am

@Keen,
Updated the main page, openings are:
Water
Metal
and I may actually be forced to remove MayKinz reservation due to her not delivering so Darkness may become available.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:24 am

Finished everything but the powers, which'll be up in the morning. 12:30 here, so I'll be going to sleep soon. Anyways, dat bio doe~

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:29 am

Ah! Lovely. In that case I'd like to reserve Hydrokinesis pretty please.

FC shall be Chihaya Kisaragi from The Idolm@ster

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:11 am

Oh my goodness, I guess I will rework my character that I was creating for Hydrokinesis to Metal, afterall it is my fault that I didn't reserve water, lol................ Almost done with my character.........this is me putting my reservation for Metal/Ferrokinesis........ :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:17 am

We are going to have alot of girls and very few boys....
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:10 am

A bit busy today but I'll come up with my first post a bit later :)
@Jedly Love your char :x

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:22 am

My post is up, hope you guys like it :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarsNPearls on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:20 pm

May I reserve ferrokinesis, please with the fc of Inori from guilty crown?
My NSFW Anime Tumblr: http://momoiropurin.tumblr.com/
My Personal Tumblr: http://Keymonoe.tumblr.com/

StarsNPearls
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mustache Squid on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:10 pm

And my character is done.
-whew-
And here I thought this flu was gonna keep me down. It tried. It truly did. But I persevered!

@Ruby: I ended up using a character from another sports anime. They do such a wonderful job making these a-hat style characters. I had thought about the ones from Free! But, none of them really fit what I was thinking. So I hope this works. Even if there was a strong lack of .gifs for this guy. Well, a strong lack of GOOD .gifs. There were a lot of really small and heavily pixelated ones. And since the anime IS about volleyball, a lot of that. Which was not my sport of choice for the character. Volleyball just doesn't feel that manly to me.

Anyway. Hope it works!

Also, thanks. I've gotten mixed reactions on my name. I thought I was being humorous. In my brief stint into the chatroom I learned otherwise. >_>

Mustache Squid
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Speaking of CS, mine is now finished. I'll write up a post later today/tomorrow.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:52 am

@Mustache Squid, Jedly, Wings of Fate, Keen,
All Accepted. NOW TYPE MY SLAVES. TYPE TILL YE FINGERS BLEED.

@StarsNPearls,
Reserved.

@Mein Peoples,
I would like to point out the structure of the school Scratch that I will just do a floor plan of it.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:10 am

Posted. Finally.

Also, if anyone else is taking the monorail to get to the academy... Here's a lovely tune to get you in the mood.

Anyway, if the font colour is a bit too bright for everyone, don't be afraid to tell me. I'm willing to make it a bit darker so everyone can read it. ^^;

Also, I wanted to ask if there was any policy regarding text, more specifically speech written in foreign languages. You'd rather we write dialogue in English, or would it be preferred to put a quick translation next to the text? It's not really important with my introduction post since there wasn't anything important being discussed, but I might plan to sprinkle a few slang words and phrases into Kjerstin's usual dialogue so I thought I'd ask beforehand. :)

@Jedly:
Love yer character, mate. Just sayin' I'm impressed, and in awe, with how you wrote that history bit. :D
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:53 am

My post'll be up during either my free, or after I get home from school at 5 EST. The struggle of godawful school schedules. Thanks, Byte. Really had fun writing that part out~

Edit:

Had to resubmit my char, since the avatar was glitched. I'll be able to post when Ruby returns from her exam.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:29 pm

I am confused. Did I get the metal/ferrokinesis spot or did I get the Hydrokinesis/Water spot..............

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm

To my understanding, and what the CS's say. You got metal, Keen got water. I'll be done with my post shortly.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mustache Squid on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:46 pm

And first post up. Wow, that was rather lackluster. I really gotta stop making lackluster-y things. Ah well, I'll get into this character here soon. That, and off the cold medicine as well.

@Byte: Hah! I knew what I was clicking on even before I clicked on it. Or at least I guessed. I'm not psychic or anything. Anyway, that made me chuckle.

@Jedly: And your character is awesome. Much envy. Much envy. Can't wait for interactions. They going to be seriously... awkward. Probably. I don't think that Dmitri knows how to handle stoic folks. Probably just gives them a wide berth.

Mustache Squid
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Coolio, just read it over. My post will be up as Ruby logs on. Until then, gonna find songs to use as themes for future posts.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:17 pm

@Everyone,

To help with collaborative and to compensate for the down Etherpad I give you THIS It is called Pirate Pad and browser based so no need for downloads. So this way we can do collabs easier. K. K.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!